Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"Broken sp[rain hairline?!" Gets all clinical whiping out a med text book

"The docs took x-rays, says they did not find any think broken. I am just so bruised and swollen up it is hard to move."
"Oh poor thing.." she sais sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Shadows sweet embrace
Nodding she licks her lips and looks over to Arty. Her ear twitches some ad she puts the book up and grabs her drink amd walks over to him. "This seat taken?" She asks shyly pointing to the empty seat next to him.

Waves his hand out over the seat "its all yours."

"Thanks." Smiles a little and takes a seat.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 pm
Psycho Lee
Strolls into the bar and finds a place to put his massive chaingun, and then walks over to his usual corner and sits down.
Mort looks over at lee " we need to talk...in private.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm
Rubs his leg "It is healing, just a bit slowly compared to the rest of me." Looks over at Shadow "you are dressed up nicely. How are you doing this evening?"  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Artemis Vulpes
Shadows sweet embrace
Nodding she licks her lips and looks over to Arty. Her ear twitches some ad she puts the book up and grabs her drink amd walks over to him. "This seat taken?" She asks shyly pointing to the empty seat next to him.

Mortella picks up your mixed fruit salad and drops it off at your table. "If you need anything just flag me down"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm
Walks over to Mort causally and grins a bad grin. "I was wondering when you would ask to see me in private." He giggled and winked at her. "What is it?"  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:43 pm
"Thank you." Sighs and takes a sip from her glass. "I'm going through some problems, and I don't really know how ro deal with them, but I'm still living. Has your leg started to feel any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm
Nods and rests his head in his arms on the table "alright Mort"  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes
Rubs his leg "It is healing, just a bit slowly compared to the rest of me." Looks over at Shadow "you are dressed up nicely. How are you doing this evening?"
"That's no good... are you sueing?"  
Mortella
Shadows sweet embrace
Artemis Vulpes
Shadows sweet embrace

Mortella picks up your mixed fruit salad and drops it off at your table. "If you need anything just flag me down"

"Will do." She smiles and starts to nibble on it.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 pm
Psycho Lee
Walks over to Mort causally and grins a bad grin. "I was wondering when you would ask to see me in private." He giggled and winked at her. "What is it?"
She rolls her eyes ..."it's not what you think" she says putting her hand on his shoulder "What was luna to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:47 pm
* walks to the batroom*  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:48 pm
Mortella
Psycho Lee
She rolls her eyes ..."it's not what you think" she says putting her hand on his shoulder "What was luna to you?"

"Luna? She's a friend. I was the one who brought her here to this bar. She's a very sweet person and I do care about her. I want to make sure to keep an eye on her and protect her."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:48 pm
Promitheus Zek
* walks to the batroom*
"Hello responsablity doger..." mort says in an evil tone.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 pm
We are hoping she has insurance, in that case we can just settle things out of court and avoid a lawsuit.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games