Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:49 pm
Darkspyro
Lloxie
Oh and by the way, since I don't think many folks saw when I said it last night, I'm going out of town tomorrow, and won't be back until Wednsday. sweatdrop I'll miss you guys! *hugs everyone*
awww *hugs back* I'll miss you too..*looks over to T.V.*...OMG ONE OF MY CHAO IS KICKING ANOTHER ONE! eek (sonic adventure 2 battle)

XD *giggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:50 pm
Darkspyro
Lloxie
Darkspyro
katanaakuma
I think its from the july thank you letter
oh sweatdrop darn missed it oh well xd

Yeah, donation item hehe. I personally dislike the mask, kinna prefer headband myself. xd
donation? As in you're giving it away or you got it from a donation? *feels braindead*

No, you know... donation items... the ones you get when you donate to Gaia? o-O And I dun have any of those oens. Just an angelic pendant (which I DON'T plan to give away or even sell anytime soon domokun ) and a Feb letter I plan to sell later in the fall, when it'll hopefully be worth a lot. =x  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:53 pm
6GT)s*&yh(&t_e#ms #(&ce*ydsx

*is trampled by an enourmous stampede of sushi errors* DIE SUSHI, DIE AND GO TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF
HELL!!!!!! scream stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:56 pm
Darkspyro
*looks over to T.V.*...OMG ONE OF MY CHAO IS KICKING ANOTHER ONE! eek (sonic adventure 2 battle)

OMG, that's priceless! O_O!
...for everything else, there's Mastercard. XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:58 pm
*uses Matrix-ish moves to dodge bullet-like sushi errors* Erg... they never stop comming!!!! x_x *feels like Neo fighting a ton of Smiths...*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:04 pm
Lloxie
*uses Matrix-ish moves to dodge bullet-like sushi errors* Erg... they never stop comming!!!! x_x *feels like Neo fighting a ton of Smiths...*

There's really that much?
*giggles as the sushi errors bounce off of her*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:07 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

... you mean you didn't just get like, a tsunami of them? x_x;; Cus I just did...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:13 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

... you mean you didn't just get like, a tsunami of them? x_x;; Cus I just did...

Well I got 5 or 6 of 'em, but that's not really much.
I'd say 40 is a tsunami, but that's just my opinion ^^;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:16 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

I got at LEAST 40. And just now, at least that many AGAIN. x_____x I HATE SUSHI. &H$E*DS)&XYHEDX >_______<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:23 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

I got at LEAST 40. And just now, at least that many AGAIN. x_____x I HATE SUSHI. &H$E*DS)&XYHEDX >_______<

Aya, you're getting the truckload @_@  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:27 pm
DoomNeko
Darkspyro
*looks over to T.V.*...OMG ONE OF MY CHAO IS KICKING ANOTHER ONE! eek (sonic adventure 2 battle)

OMG, that's priceless! O_O!
...for everything else, there's Mastercard. XD

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:59 pm
OMG! It's a goldmine!
Lookie, Vulpus showed me this link while on MSN... it's a collection of TV Show intros... but most of them are old shows... GODLY SHOWS! O_O

---> TV Intros <---

I recognize more than half of these... I so wanna have a channel that plays the cartoons again crying
Stuff like Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Goldorak, The Mario Bros Super Show, Duck Tales, the original Ninja Turtles... crying crying crying  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:11 pm
DoomNeko
OMG! It's a goldmine!
Lookie, Vulpus showed me this link while on MSN... it's a collection of TV Show intros... but most of them are old shows... GODLY SHOWS! O_O

---> TV Intros <---

I recognize more than half of these... I so wanna have a channel that plays the cartoons again crying
Stuff like Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Goldorak, The Mario Bros Super Show, Duck Tales, the original Ninja Turtles... crying crying crying

XD! Cool! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:22 pm
Transformers w00t w00t the GOOD ones  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:23 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
OMG! It's a goldmine!

---> TV Intros <---

XD! Cool! ^_^

I need to find those shows on tape or DVD, they were awesome!
One of them not lsited there that's really good was Gargoyles crying  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games