Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 am
Oblen raises his in front of his chest, as if to keep away her glare. "No, no... just insane with power, not insane... normally?... you know... you may just get a bit of a rush with them and want to use it every chance you got, learn that your new found abilities can help you fight, and may just want to go on a revenge killing-spree... something like that... but I know you, your kind and caring... your not vicious... well, unless... your mad or something... but you'll be fine." He said, shrugging some.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:34 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly and looked over at the necklace sitting on the table "I hope your right about that......" Moving carefully she went over to the table and picked up the necklace.Pausing slightly she put it on and shuddered slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm
Oblen tilts his head slightly, for a moment, before shrugging to ask "See?... Now was that all that bad?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:36 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "We'll see how it works out in the long run...." She clinched her teeth slightly as she felt a sharp pain in her side I really don't think this is gonna work...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm
Oblen rubs his chin, noticing she appeared in a lot of pain. "... I think... I could... exorb the pain of it to heal you." He suggested with a light shrug of his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 pm
Mira gave him and appalled look "And let you go through the pain instead?I don't think so.I'll deal with it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm
Oblen shakes his head, looking down. "I... don't like watching your pain... it pains me more this way then just taking it... I can handle it, I've felt pain threw my life... and emotional hurts a lot more then physical.. if I take it, at least I can withstand it and we both can heal." He said, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm
Mira looked at him and sighed slightly before walking over "I can understand that.But if I pass this over to you then it'll only make me a weaker person for it.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?" She smiled slightly, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him gently "Besides, I have enough to worry about as it is.I don't need you being in pain added to that list."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm
Oblen nods some, but got a bit confused by the last comment. "Well, then... let me take some of YOUR pain, so I won't be... pained."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm
Mira smiled slightly and shook her head "No way...Besides, it's almost gone now anyways.You were right about that part." She lift her shirt slightly and showed him the wound, which was slowly healing closed as they spoke.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 pm
Oblen looks down to see the closed wound. He nods, smiling lightly. "Oh... See?... so just... let's go back to bed and sleep... should be fine by the next moment you wake." He suggests with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 pm
Mira smiled and shook her head slightly "I'm not tired though..." She blushed slightly and bit her lip slightly, looking down.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Oblen scratches the back of his head. "Well... then... wha do you want to do?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 pm
Mira's face turned a deeper shade of pink and she shrugged slightly.Not trusting her voice she turned and headed for the kitchen, hoping to find something to settle her churning stomach.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:43 am
Oblen follows Mira, curoious to why her face has turned redish yet again. He's realized before that it had multiple reasons. He shrugs, noticing she had yet to speak. "Uh... something wrong?... is it something I said?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games