Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm
yo  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm
HTPNDino
haha xD but I'm lame :'D /// a dork /// procrastinator /// lazy XD haha

...I'm doing English Homework D; haha I need more food XD haha

you have to wait 3 days before getting it o___o;;; it's pretty stupid if you ask me XD haha I don't know, I think it's like 1k D;

I find it funny that people say dorks are weird. Some guys can be dorks but they're really cool, and cute. Like, they're not geeky dorks. xD
And, who isn't lazy some of the time?

*headdesk* I got more homework. On top of that, finals. POO.

Haha, yeah, I don't understand why you have to wait. *shrugs* How's your bro doing with his Gaia?

I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE! The internet went out at my house and the comcast people said they wouldn't be able to come and fix it until next week, but then somehow they did from their station thingy =D  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:39 pm
I really hope I'm the first one >D haha

D; Same here, but this weekend Imma blow it off by going to an anime convention ;D haha

Erm...he's doing alright~ I gave him some items and yeah~ He's getting lots of gold through zOMG xD haha [:< anyway~ apparently he had an old account with like 30k in it o 3o I'm waiting for tomorrow to give it to him xD haha

D; well at least your back XD haha  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm
the first one? Oh, you mean the dorks that are cute/cool? xD

AWWW. Lucky >.> We don't get any type of conventions here! D:

o.o nice xD I find it funny we're having like, three/four different conversations at once.

Ew. There's a dead bug on my window.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:58 pm
Yeah? xD haha or am I the 3rd kind >D LOSER DORK >D haha

Maybe there is one but you just don't know about it ;D haha

Pft, that's because we are multitalkers o 3o

Ew....there was a wasp outside of my car's video...I rolled down the window and it flew away~ :'D haha  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm
Nah, you're not a loser dork, you're freaking awesome Henry xD
I'm going to make a yearbook this year, IF ONLY YOU COULD SIGN IT! Haha

Well, there's Otakon, but it's like, an hour away and extra expensive. And I can't afford it. D:

Multitalkers? Oh, I'm gonna use that xD

WASPS. Ew, I don't like wasps, they're... STINGY. xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Why thank you~ :'D
of course I would sign it >D haha you should mail it to me and then I'll mail you it back ;D haha just keeding >D haha

Otakon? xD haha mine cost like 50 bucks ;D haha

Yes~ MULTITALKERS >D haha

I know right? D: I hate whenever I open a window spiders crawl in D;  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:46 pm
how do you guys hold 4 conversations at the same time  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:50 pm
xD No problem!
Haha, GIMMIE YOUR ADDRESS HENRY >D Haha, just kiddingggg! <<
DUDE, that's a rip off for me then, mine costs like, $125! And, it's like, a week thing and far away from where I live, so my friend and I were going to go together but we didn't want to only stay for a few hours, so we were planning to stay at a hotel BUT, that's even MORE expensive! D:

Spiders are like, the only animals that scare me. Snakes, lions, bears, not scared. Spiders, I will run. And throw a shoe at. xD

Because we're multitalkers (quote, Henry) , Kain xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:56 pm
pft nah~ haha xD I wouldn't even give you my address~ I don't know you like that ;D haha

ugh, D: that's why you must buy your ticket early xD haha well idk D: maybe it's different wherever you are xD haha

D: The dark scares me...xD haha like complete darkness~ cause like, I was going to get the groceries out of my mom's car trunk thingy and I didn't hear her say that she got it all~ So like, I turn and then out of nowhere my mom comes out of the darkness and scares the crap out of me XD haha
Maybe it isn't fear, but more like being startled xD haha  

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:03 pm
If you gave me your address, I'd send you a letter lecturing you on why you should NOT give people over the internet your address. xD
I only give people my email, and even then it's only people that ask and I trust. *smartness*

It's probably just different. Maybe because the location is a really nice place and all >_<

Haha, that seems like being startled, not really scared. I'd never be afraid of the dark. I love the dark, it feels...M Y S T E R I O U S! Hahah ;D  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
If you gave me your address, I'd send you a letter lecturing you on why you should NOT give people over the internet your address. xD
I only give people my email, and even then it's only people that ask and I trust. *smartness*

It's probably just different. Maybe because the location is a really nice place and all >_<

Haha, that seems like being startled, not really scared. I'd never be afraid of the dark. I love the dark, it feels...M Y S T E R I O U S! Hahah ;D

like me  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm
well Imma go to sleep now xD haha
NIGHT~ haha  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Kain~ Like you what?

Henry~ What?! ALREADY?!  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm
XD you gave your email to me

night dino  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games