Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora noticed the subtle change in Dominic's demeanor and almost laughed as she saw his gaze shift between the three dark haired, pale folk and Marina with her red hair and freckles. She held back her laughter, though, but only barely, as Dominic leaned forward so as to seem more interested in the conversation. He's so not interested... Calculating, handsome... Now i know why i'm with him... A soft smirk played on the ebony haired girl's lips as she softly rested her hand in the crook of Dominic's elbow, deciding to sit up straight as opposed to leaning forward with him.

"Tha's how it is for me, i suppose... i do rather like a challenge..." Her words, especially towards the end, seemed to be tinged with a sort of dangerous tone, one that hinted at more. "Knowledge is power, Dom." The girl did laugh, then, a bit of a giggle. Purely innocent laughter. Maybe.

"Oh, Dom, i doubt it's cursed! Aunt Loretta will be back next year. She promised. She jus' didnae want to get anyone sick, is all... The others, well, i'm no' so sure..."

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic, Damien, and Marina. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He's attractive when he plots.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn nodded, and watched as Virgil gave Ronyo a look he usually reserved for Darius and Percy. Her brother must really not like the kid. "I really want to make the team... even if it makes me a target for Chance." She said quietly, glancing at the Ravenclaw table for just a second before returning her attention to Virgil. She wondered what would happen if she did make the team. Would Chance really be able to aim at her? Try and knock her out? She didn't know.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil laughed a bit and had a smile. “If he can hit you that is. I'm sure you'll be too fast for him to see. You are after all my twin” He said with his normal confidence that the two of them are there cream of the crop.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic could only feign the cozened grace of chivalry as thin wry lips upturned into a devious smile, twinkling blue eyes hiding more secrets than the depths of stellar orbit, just as black and riddled deep. The ancient magic of his ancestors flowed through his veins, so regal and proud; the blood flowed through a sea of vanity. Jealousy always harbored within, a ship set to dock, and only waiting, for the day to ravage the earth and plunge out to sea with not but destruction in his wake.

Eliora placed a gentle hand in the crook of his arms, and greedily, his hand claimed her own and held her there, almost pinned beside him; a toy he wasn’t willing to let anyone play with. Gentle fingers grazed small circles over the back of her hand, almost absentmindedly, as his mind anchored in and his inhibitions detailed.
”Hey,” Dominic had whispered under his breath, the soft words barely floating in the air long enough to reach her ears before turning to ash in his mouth. He leaned against her, inching closer until his lips were hovering scarce an inch from her ear. ”…you wan’ get out of here?” He had to ask, his eyes sparkling under the starry enchanted ceiling.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora, Damien, and Marina,
at Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 am
User ImageRhea Ventura
5th yr Slytherin
Prefect

Quietly crossing the Great Hall to her familiar table, currently stirring with first day buzz, Rhea had to admit to herself that it was good to be back. Taking a seat a bit further down the table from her former coach, she listened to the team's banter. She was still kicking herself for not turning out for tryouts this past year, but she was so caught up with classes that risking any time wasn't an option. Maybe this year, she thought to herself. Though a part of Rhea wondered if this first day prayer would be just that, given that her O.W.L.s would be this year and she'd have to study harder than ever, not to mention Prefect duties. Indeed she'd be busy enough as is, but she itched to be back on the pitch with them again. Letting out a breath that she was unaware that she was holding in, Rhea looked around for any other familiar faces.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora's breath caught as she felt Dominic's against her ear, and she blushed before her brain caught up and was able to focus on the dark voice that was speaking to her. Eyes downcast, Eli nervously licked her lips as she listened to what Dominic had to say, very overly conscious about how close he was to her, and the proximity of prefects and even the Head Boy. A nervous giggle escaped her lips after she heard his request, and she nodded succinctly.

"Yessir, i would..."

The girl spoke just as quietly as the boy beside her, her head turned ever so slightly in his direction. Had someone read her lips, they might wonder why she called him 'sir'. Hell. She was wondering the same thing herself, somewhere in her mind. But right now, that wasn't important. Dom wanted to leave. With her. That's what was important.

"Lead the way, fy Tywysog tywyll..."

Beads of onyx locked with orbs of sparkling aquamarine and she could tell he was thinking something dangerous. Maybe not for him, but possibly for her. He could always get away from things... Could she?.. She banished the thought. If it was dangerous in terms of getting in trouble, he wouldn't let her be alone for that punishment. No. He had something devious in mind though... what was it?

Translations: my dark Prince
Currently: With Dominic, Damien, and Marina.Outfit:First Day Outfit. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Remember to breathe...

little_kitten52

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Dominic and Eliora
CURRENTLY FEELING // Empty
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Where did Marina get to...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien nodded to Marina for agreeing with him about Quidditch. Honestly, he couldn't stand flying. A byproduct of his raising, that. When Dom mentioned adrenaline, Damien shuddered a bit. He'd felt that the night of the attack, and from then on, any subsequent rush reminded him of that night. He hated it. He'd rather be calm, always. When Dom and the girl exchanged hushed words, he raised an eyebrow, giving Marina a questioning look. He couldn't hear anything that was being said. He realized that the two might be an item, and his brow furrowed. How had he missed that? Had it happened over the break? He sighed a little. He supposed he'd have missed it happening right under his nose. He'd been rather preoccupied last term. But, he was better now. He hadn't frozen in a month, and before that it had been a couple of weeks. Far better than last year, when it'd happened multiple times a day. He sipped some pumpkin juice, that thought in mind. It was comforting to know.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing

I won't soothe your pain: Depressed | I won't ease your strain: Doesn't he know? | You'll be waiting in vain: Damien, Dominic, and Eliora | I got nothing for you to gain: Slytherin Table |

Marina wasn't paying much attention to Dominic and Eliora's whispering. She didn't care at all what they were murmuring about, but couldn't help but ponder how exactly the relationship between them worked. Of course they were dating, but how did it work? Eliora seemed almost..timid around her own boyfriend and the redhead wondered if she was perhaps intimidated by him at times. And Dominic was obviously possessive, but that was no surprise with him. Honestly, the two looked like they were plotting to destroy the world together, and it was a bit amusing. Marina tried to picture herself one day being like that with a boy, so close and intimate, able to completely put her trust in them and let them see every side of her. She couldn't. At the best of times boys intrigued her in a confusing way, and at the worst she wanted to strangle them. Boys were strange, odd things.

She caught Damien's questioning look and realized he had no clue as to what was up with Dominic and Eliora. Seriously? he didn't know that his best friend had a girlfriend? Dominic hadn't mentioned it? Besides, it was awfully obvious. The two were practically attached by the hand and were rarely apart. But then again, that had mostly been last year and Damien hadn't been in any state to be observing them. The Slytherin was in a way relieved that last year was over. It had been by far the most stressful year of her life. Marina arched an eyebrow at Damien, and gave him a 'what do you think?' look. C'mon. It wasn't that hard to put two and two together. Boys. Completely clueless, even the smart, cunning ones.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn rolled her eyes, laughing slightly, and nudging her brother. He could be such a prat sometimes, but he was her prat. "You obviously haven't been paying attention to Chance's playing if you think it'll be easy to avoid him."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin First Year~Half-Blood

"Of course," Daniel agreed. "But I must admit, I think I might enjoy being among those who are willing to admit that life is a competition, and not act like that is something unnatural or wrong." Daniel shrugged, a smirk cutting across his face. "And really, what's wrong with being honest about wanting to be a winner?"  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Life a competition...Ronyo had never actually heard the idea said out loud before. The quote was a simple enough one to run across in books of different kinds, but for someone to truly feel the philosophy applied was interesting. It was not an idea to easily debate against as so many things contained competitive natures and properties, take the school with the four houses for example, and Quidditch to add to it. However to say all life was in fact a competition implied someone was going to win in the end, but that would mean many would end up losing. Ronyo didn't see the possibility for one winner...no in his eyes he saw a chance for everyone to win, and only those who looked to hurt others lost. The boy was interesting, one to watch over time to be sure as Tay had wished to imply but the snake eating itself part...would the boy's personal wish to win mean harming the house of silver and green? Such an idea was so high and idealistic goal that even Ronyo could see the foolishness in it but that didn't stop him from fighting for such a world to be possible.

"When the light shines we all win, the games we play in life allow us to engage in conflict, and people and only grow through conflict of some kind. Be it combative, emotional, philosophical, or intellectual conflict is what moves us and stops us from becoming all the same. In that sense I would agree about that competition is a large aspect of life but not always the conflict needed," It was a piece of an idea from one of his favorite books, The Art of War by Sun Tzu, a philosophy that Ronyo continued to find himself embraced in.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil smiled “Well if he's that good maybe he'll hit a few thick headed beaters on our team.” Virgil said putting his elbow on the table looking bored.
User Image

Xistund

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:18 am
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ♥

Serafina slightly laughed. Finally, she has someone to talk to. " Well, finally there's someone I can talk to around here. I'm really bad at talking to other people. " She said as she continued to smile at her. Then, the boy beside Rui introduced himself. " Oh, why hello there..Darius. Nice to meet you too. I'm Serafina. " She replied. She was finally at ease. She always thought Slytherin was a house where it'll be kinda hard to meet friends with, but, seems that she was wrong. Then, at the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar face. It was actually Damien. She looked back at the two and said, " Umm, excuse me for a while. I'll just talk to an acquaintance of mine. " She then stood up from her seat and slightly waved at the two goodbye. She walked up to Damien(Damien Raveheart) and sat beside him. ' Looks like he's having deep thoughts. ' she thought as she slightly peeked at him.She snapped her fingers about beside him and asked, " Umm, Damien? Are you okay? "

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Curious
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Rui and Darius, then to Damien

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : What is he thinking about?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Slytherin Table

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Slytherin Students, Damien
Wearing

Out Of Cookies: Gosh. I have no time to post both of 'em. sweatdrop

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 am
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin First Year~Half-Blood

Daniel looked confused for a split second before he smoothed his expression back to his vaguely-smug look that seemed to be his default look. "Hey, I'm not saying everything has to be a huge fight," he said with a nonchalant shrug. "But even though we aren't mindless animals, humans are still operating on some level under the law of survival of the fittest. We are more civilized than dumb beasts, so our losers don't tend to be eaten by predators, but I don't plan to become one of the drones. I'm not going to be one of the grazers huddled together in a herd, hoping for safety in numbers," he gave a subtle nod towards Hufflepuff. "I have no intent of rushing straight at problems to crash into them with brute strength like a ram in spring," Daniel glanced to Griffindor this time. "And as fascinating as corvids are, I have no desire to be one of the cawing flock collecting all the shiny tomes I can get my claws on."

There was something hungry in his eyes, peeking through his deliberately casual body language. "I don't want to rule the world," he said with a dismissive sniff at the ridiculous idea, "but I don't plan to spend my whole life being second best and second choice, taking whatever scraps are left behind when the Alphas of the world have had their fill."  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

It was clear the hat had chosen correctly, it always did but sometimes the reason was harder to find. This boy spoke of wishing to not be the fodder, the mindless drone, or the intellectual hermit but one who rises to the top of it all. It was an idea that spoke of a person who would climb over bodies, friend and family alike, to reach the top and make sure he stayed at the top. He also seemed to miss his point about conflict driving growth in people, although he seemed to have grasped the basics yet still there was a missing piece. Most of it was likely just do to age, with the boy not having seen more of the world and more of people in general. Still Ronyo nodded his head and smiled taking in the information from the boy for future reference.

"There are merits to the others; courage, loyalty, and wisdom are all tools needed to ascend to any height. Be careful your lofty goals do not narrow your focus to the world around you and the joys it can hold. It can do you a world of good to just take a break and sit for a time as others move about and carry on with their lives," the metaphor was doing well enough but another struck the white haired boy that might prove better advice for the new first year, "Be mindful of others, because we our lives are paths moving one step at a time like dominoes falling in a row. When we interact with other we merge into their path and the result can cause either causes among the falling dominoes or join in a simple harmony that balance in motion. That is the key to finding ones purpose and reason, to find harmony first with the world and the rest will fall into place. If you look to bring chaos then you will be creating an inevitable backlash that will come back on you at some point."

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games