Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Eretria nodded, and quickly resumed moving toward the professor. She didn't want to be seen as some sort of slacker, and she certainly didn't want to deal with others who seemed to ignore what the professors were saying. She seriously hoped that whatever house the boy would be put in, it would not be in her house. She personally was hoping to either go into Slytherin or Ravenclaw, the two houses her parents had been in, and the least likely to have imbeciles residing within. Tossing her hair back over her shoulder, she finally stood before the professor, her back straight and her head erect, as she waited for the professor to inform them it was time for them to go to the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie stepped off of the train to her the keeper of keys and grounds called out for First years. She smiled as she followed the older students into the station and to the carriages. "A new year, a new chance. Hopefully we get quidditch soon." she said to no one in particular. Let's get this year started. she thought as she noticed Clarissa and smiled. "Hey Clare! How was your summer?" she asked, with a smile.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Unbearably excited
✔Status: Single

Samuel kissed his mother and hugged his father after his older brother and started off up the platform with his brother. Looking over at him, he remembered that he had to look down, as he was already taller than his older brother. "I'd rather stand out than disappear," he retorted and drank in all the new faces swirling around him. "I'm not scared, Si. I love people. I can't wait to make new friends. You don't have friends here, do you? Always reading books, that's why you don't Si. Hey there!" He called the last line out to anyone in general, looking to make a new friend.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm
Ura the rainbow King
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko walked after the girl. He was strong...well he thought he was. However in truth he was half blind and mostly death. He had also never been away from his brother before. He bumped into the girl, not seeing her stop short. Movement was hard for him. "Ow...sorry" he said.

But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds

As his black polished dress shoes touched off of the train, he shook off what little dust had accumulated on his clothes from the ride before he began looking around for familiar faces. Almost instantly he recognized 2, both fellow housemates at well. Giving his usual polite nod towards Simon(a bit casual for his likes, but he felt that he could slack a bit for Simon as they were acquainted), and a wave to Clarissa, one of his housemates that he had yet to truly talk with.

Mustering up a bit of courage, he walked over towards her. "Would you...well...like to ride together? Perhaps we can see if Simon is interested? We could see what we each had learned over the summer." Had that been too forward, or even too personal of him, he immediately questioned his actions. Instinctively he cast his gaze beyond her, ready to take any response as though it were a grain of salt on a wound. Hearing footsteps nearing, he pivoted to greet yet another member of his house and year. "Hello, Rosemarie is it? Would you be interested in riding with Clare and I?" His own words seemed hollow to him on the inside, yet he seemed to be keeping up the facade magnificently, given his amount of unfamiliarity with such amounts of interaction.

Then the thought crossed his mind, he'd be expected to keep conversation on the carraige, as he was the one who had initiated all of this. His face paled a bit, though he kept cool. He could handle that, surely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley was literally bursting with excitement as the train pulled in and the castle came into view. As soon as the train came to a complete stop she jumped up and grabbed her bag quickly to hurry off the train but had to wait in her cart as it was too crowded to get out. Impatiently she hopped from one foot to the other and probably looked like she had to pee but she was just excited to be back at her home away from home. She had missed her friends and the school so much over the summer.

After the crowded thinned she made her way out of the train and grinned broadly, inhaling deeply. Ah, it was very good to be back. She stood on tiptoes to try and see through the mess of students for a familiar face but she was still too short to see over most peoples heads. Oh well. She'd see someone sooner or later. When they were called to head to the carriages she followed the other students and just picked one randomly and got in. While she waited she cracked open a book and began to read.

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

Eretria stumbled and cast an annoyed look back. She nearly growled, but held herself in check. It was the same boy she had helped, and he had just bumped into her. Her eyes narrowed, but she quickly schooled her features back into a carefully neutral expression. "Please watch yourself," she stated, before stepping to the side and allowing the other boy to be next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm
Marko James

User Image ````Marko stopped, knowing the girl had just spoken to him and had sounded a wee bit ticked. He heard stuff like that. He crossed his arms, stepping to her side. "I said I was sorry...jess. I can't see you when you move that fast" He stated, glaring at...well at nothing as his eyes were not focused. He was moody as one might expect when he had to constantly try to not walk into things and get injured.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

A teacher called all the first years. It was Professor McKenny. Annabelle excitedly clapped her hands and eagerly followed the teacher. She grabbed a hair tie and put her hair in a cute bun. Her robes fit her perfectly, sat just right.

Annabelle looked through the sea of children. All looking excited and nervous. All it was missing was Gypsy. Annabelle's cat. She loved her cat so much. But he was being taken to Hogwarts with the other pets and luggage. Annabelle shrugged and took a big deep breathe of crisp cool air.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

Joesph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

As the teacher called all the first years Joesph followed after her. He was not in the mood to be left behind and be thought as a slacker. He dusted of his robes and eargerly followed and hoped to knock into someone and befriend them straight away.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

Clarissa Mead
Second Year
Ravenclaw

Whilst walking to the carriages, Clare heard a familiar voice. It was Rosemarie. She had always been friendly to Clare.
"Oh hey Rosie! My summer was great. Got to see little sister and my parents. How was yours?" Clare said and felt excited and happy hearing that someone was talking to her.

Rosie hadn't changed during the summer. Her hair had gotten longer, but that was about it. Clare flung her hair and it draped gracefully over her shoulders. She was now feeling somewhat calmer. Knowing that she had someone to talk to.

Clare then looked over to Adair. He waved to her. She waved back. He asked her and Rosie if they wanted to join him in his carriage.
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind that, what do you think Rosie?" Clare said and her cheeks went a little pink.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds

Waiting a moment as the girls talked, they were closer than he was to either of them and it only made sense. They did have an entire summer to recap.

The sight of a slow moving first year caught his attention and he watched him for a moment. Curious. It would be interesting to see how the boy handled the school, and it's many stairs. Not to mention flying as a first year class. His already ashen face turned whiter remembering his Flying class. How he had managed to pass was only that of a miracle. Hearing an excited student exit the train, his eyes shifted over to Riley, a more familiar face than most in the crowd. Eagerly he waved to her before realizing the girls had actually continued talking to him.

Turning to look at them, he awaited Rosie's response, though if she declined he would be alright, Riley would also make a fine friend for a ride to the school.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:20 pm
Marko James

User Image ````Marko decided that he wanted to move a little to the left so he could see the teacher better. He was on gravel unfortunately. He stepped on a rock and ended up falling backwards, his eyes wide. He spun, landing on his hands. A skill he had learned in the past. He just hopped he hand not knocked into any one. He had thought he had felt some one with his elbow. He hated gavel. Hated it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

Whilst walking along, a boy infront of Annabelle fell on his face, his elbow hit her leg slightly. Oh no!
"Oh, are you alright?" Annabelle asked and helped the boy up. He had a very cute infantile face. Annabelle smiled at him and dusted him off.

"My name is Annabelle. Whats yours?" she asked him and stuck out her hand gesturing a handshake.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 am
Marko James

User Image ````Marko felt some one help him up and help dust him off. It reminded him of his brother. He missed his brother, even if he did not like the squib much. She then started to talk to him. "My...n..me..An..bel....wha..urs" He did not hear the whole sentence, but he understood part. "My name..Mark...Anbel" He said, seeing her blurred hand get held out. he reached out his had, near hers, hoping she would get the hint and shake it, as he usually missed peoples hands

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games