Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam followed the male toward the door as he held onto his hand. He opened the door and walked outside. Liam shivered at the cold, but didn't mind it. He looked over at the male hearing him speak. Liam didn't mind walking, but he didn't know how long a lot was. He continued walking down the street with Alaine, feeling the male close to him. Liam didn't mind after all he had the male's jacket, it was only fair if the male stuck close to him. He held onto the male's hand as they walked, hoping there would be a bus or cab soon. Liam didn't want to stay out in the cold much longer. "

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine glanced at the male at the corner of his eye as he walked beside him, noticing him shiver as the cold hit them. "Warm enough?" he asked, after a couple minutes of walking in silence, trying to break the silence between them. He didn't mind the cold, but he wanted to be sure that Liam was warm enough. As they continued down the block, there were only a few cars passing now and again. Strange, how such a large city could feel so dead at times. Even more strange seeing as it was the middle of the afternoon and still the weekend. Nearing the next block, finally a cab came into view and was heading right their way. Alaine moved towards the curb with his fingers in his mouth, a shrill whistle piercing the air. He let go of the males hand to wave down the cab, whistling once more until the driver took notice and came towards them. When it came to a stop, he politely opened the door and let the male get in first, sliding in beside him and smiling at his success at actually hailing a cab. The driver was a man who looked as if he had better things to do than drive people around. "Hey, um, the ice rink down by Rockefeller plaza." he said, already knowing by the look he received in the rear view mirror it was his cue to go ahead and give directions.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As they walked down the street, in search of a cab or bus, he heard the male speak. Liam looked up at the male and smiled at him, "Yes, I'm fine." He spoke as he continued walking along side the male. Liam was warm and content enough as they walked. He was cold but he was fine for the moment, after all he could just move closer to Alaine if he needed to. Liam hadn't noticed the cab coming toward them, since the streets were bare today. He heard the loud whistle next to him, as Alaine released his hand to wave down the cab. It finally pulled in next to him, before he could open the door Alaine had already pulled it open. Liam slipped into the cab, as Alaine slipped in next to him. He looked at the driver as he asked them where they were going. Liam looked to Alaine for that information since he didn't know where exactly they were going. He smiled at the warmth inside the car, glad they opted for the cab instead of walking. "

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

After closing the door and giving directions, the driver merely nodded and they were on their way. He sat beside the male and leaned back against the cool leather seat. It wasn't too warm in the car, but it was warmer than it was outside. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, keeping his eyes on the meter. He knew that the rink was a straight shot down second and right on to one forty-ninth, but he'd never taken a cab down there. Normally he'd just keep walking or snag a bus. His only guess for lack of traffic could be that there was some kind of sale going on further in the city. It was possible, when they got off the subway, the streets had been flooded with crowds. Sighing softly to himself, Alaine glanced off at the male from the corner of his eye, wondering if he would really be alright with just his jacket when they got to the rink. He seemed to have warmed up a good deal since they left the coffee shop, but he didn't want the male to end up getting sick just because he was stupidly making up suggestions as they went along.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam looked out the window as the cab driver drove them to where they were going. He enjoyed looking at the passing things as they drove by. It seemed the streets were more clearer than usual which didn't make sense but he didn't dwell on it. Liam sat comfortable next to Alaine as he watched the passing cars as well. He looked over at Alaine see him glance at him. Liam leaned back in the street, having not realized he was practically pressed to the window like a child. He smiled at the male as he leaned into him slightly. "You okay?" Liam asked curiously since he had stolen the male's jacket. He didn't want the male to be cold even though the male had been worried about him. "

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

As they rode on, as he guessed the crowds grew on. It wasn't too surprising to him as third was more of a business area where second was a tad more shopper friendly. He again looked at the meter, it wasn't too bad, he knew it wouldn't be, he just simply hated cabs and their highway robbery. Given their circumstances though, he wouldn't complain. Alaine looked back at the male when hearing him speak, he nodded his head, smiling at him. "Yeah. Just thinking." he replied, softly. Taking his hand out of his pocket, he wrapped his arm around the males shoulder as the male leaned against him. He didn't care what the cab driver thought since the worst he could do was kick them out of the cab. "Think that jacket'll keep you warm enough?" he asked, half teasingly. He knew the male was likely to be clinging to him for dear life if he lacked in as much skill as he claimed, which could honestly believe. But if they were to be slow skating he wondered how long that jacket would keep him warm for.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam already knew the male was thinking but he was curious to know what the male was thinking about. He rolled his eyes a little at the male as he spoke about thinking, as if it wasn't already obvious. Liam watched as the male pulled his hand out of his pocket and put it around his shoulders. He felt the male lean into him, not bothered by it nor was he worried about the cab driver. Liam looked over at the male as he spoke, "And if it's not?" He asked curiously even though the male was teasing him, he would play along a little. Liam could be fine, but now that he had Alaine's jacket he wondered if the male would be warm enough as well. "

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine knew that it bugged the male when he only gave the bare minimum and stated the obvious. But would could he say? That's how he was, it was in his nature to give short, simple answers. Unless someone straight up asked him for specifics, he felt absolutely no need to go into such details. In short, he was like the military, don't ask, don't tell. He gave a mischievous grin at the males reply, hinting at his teasing. "Then I think I can think of a few ways to keep you warm." he teased back. He could think of a few good ways to keep the male warm while at the rink, and not one of them involved embracing him. Even though the rink was outside, he was sure that he, himself would have absolutely no problems keeping warm and not be needing his jacket back anytime soon.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little bit and gently brushed some of Alex's wet hair out of his face, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. He sighed contently and stood there with Alex for a while and hummed a little bit to himself, resting his head on the male's shoulder. "Hehe, I know that feeling..." He commented, smiling a little bit again...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex watched as the male brushed hair from his face. He sighed a little as Adam kissed his lips. Alex kissed the male back before he pulled away from him. He held onto the male as the rested his head against his shoulder. Alex didn't want to tell Adam what he was thinking about, he knew it would probably cause problems between them right now. He pulled back from the male, wondering how much longer they would be spending in the shower. "Are you done?" Alex asked curiously since he was finished in the shower and didn't know how much longer they would have the room for. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ nodded and turned back around to turn the water off. He stretched a little and got out of the shower, grabbing one of the big, fluffy towels and started drying himself off, shaking his head a little bit. "Ugh...Wonder if Sam would mind if we stayed in here, I doubt it but who knows...He puts no time limits on us when we're with clients...but sometimes we tend to run out of rooms...And there's not really much to do in here anyway..." He turned to Alex and smiled at him. "We could always go out and get a drink after a while though...Hehehe..." He said as he dried his body off...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:27 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he sat there, he watched the male curiously. He smiled at the male as he grinned at him. Liam couldn't help but play along with the male's teasing, "Oh really?" He spoke curiously wondering what the male was thinking about. Liam was excited to go ice skating even if he couldn't do it. He didn't care if fell down after all it was worth it. Liam would most likely hold onto the outside of the rink at first so he didn't fall. He wondered if Alaine could even ice skate but he had to if he suggested it. Liam didn't think Alaine was one for ice skating but then again he was always full of surprises. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine laughed softly as the male continued to tease him. Taking a glance at the cab driver out of the corner of his eye, he saw that he was more focused on the road than the two of them. Leaning a bit closer to male, smirking to himself, he said soft enough that only the male would here."Oh yeah. I'm gonna make you sweat." As he said the words, his lips tauntingly brushed a spot just below the males earlobe, and when he was done, he took a playful n** at the males neck before pulling away and sitting as he was before. He continued to smile to himself, and again looked up to see where they were. Just a little further, he didn't mind, just more time to tease the male. He couldn't wait to get to the rink. It had been a good couple of years since he last skated. Alaine wasn't going to sit there and claim to be an expert, but he did play some ice hockey as a kid. He knew how to skate, could do simple tricks, but what he was most looking forward to was more teasing. As a child and teenager, he was a pretty fast skater and what better way to teach the male to skate than make him skate after him?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" At the moment he did not like the teasing the male was giving him but couldn't help but find it amusing especially since they were in a cab and not in private. Liam was curious to know what the male was thinking. He felt the male move closer toward him as he spoke. Liam shivered at the feeling of the male as he ran his lips over his earlobe, the niping his neck. When the male pulled away from his neck, he couldn't help but pout at the feeling of him pulling away from him. Liam sighed as he looked out the window again wondering how much longer it would be before they arrived at their chosen desintation. He glanced over at the male, " Are we there yet? Liam asked curiously almost like an impatient child."

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Seeing the male pout made him want to badly kiss the male. But not while they were in the cab. Even though he didn't care what their driver thought, he did however care about what Liam thought and he couldn't tell if the male was annoyed or enjoying what all he just did to him. But to be on the safe side, he decided it was best not to provoke him too much. He kept his arm around the males shoulders but remained breathing room distance from him. He glanced down at him when he asked about getting there, hearing his impatience, which he found to be rather cute. Even when acting like a toddler he was still so adorable. "It's just up ahead, right past this light." he said calmly. They stopped for a red light, Alaine watched the meter and pulled out his wallet. From their spot at the light, he could see their destination up ahead. As the light changed, the slowly moved forward, creeping to a stop just a few feet past the light and right in front of a path leading to the rink. The meter read $24.75, which he paid with no complaints plus a three dollar tip to the driver. Opening the door, he let go of the male and stepped out of the cab, waiting on the sidewalk for him to get out as well.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games