Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:53 pm
Garreth nodded and took Naomi and her babies somewhere safe. "You planned on them attacking?"

"Yes." Garreth replied. "I planned on them thinking You were weak, Damien. Then I wanted to sit back and watch as you kicked a**. I wanted to punish them for hurting My Master's lover. I didn't know how else to make it happen."

Naomi's eyes widened. "You idiot!!" Naomi screamed, wanting to slap him. "They're gonna kill me!" She added. "If we don't get somewhere safe! They'll kill me and then Damien will lose his mind! So will my mum! And she'll declare war on Heaven!"

"That's the point." Garreth replied looking at Naomi coldly. Naomi's eyes went wide, she looked wild too.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing." She hissed. "If you get out of this alive. . . you're gonna wish you hadn't." Her eyes were grey. She watched Garreth start to go pale a little.

"Come-" Garreth began, but Naomi took a few steps back.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you! I know I'm safer with Ariel's children than you." Naomi growled keeping her babies closer to her. "Damien, I'm going to find Isaac. We'll deal with Garreth later."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 pm
"Isaac is to stay here with me," Damien stated, "As my first born and my heir, he must stay and fight for his kingdom."

Damien held onto Naomi until two more angels crashed in, this time two angels he could trust. Gabriel took hold of Naomi while he had Michael take the five children, "Brother, you will be joining us later."

"I can only hope so," Damien gave a smirk.

"That wasn't a question. I mean to say that you WILL be joining us after your fight," Gabrield stated.

"But of course," Damien kissed the top of his children's head, "Take care of them for me while i'm away."

Gabriel flew off to the neutral areas with Michael, Naomi and her three kids, Isabel, and Astarte all with them. Damien then turned to Garreth as he snatched the angel's throat, "You knew they would be coming and yet you did nothing. If Leila were here, she would kill you on the spot for your betrayal."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:18 pm
Naomi nodded and leaned against her love nuzzling his cheek with her nose. She gave her love a hug before she departed with her family.

Garreth didn't react to Damien's hold on his throat. "Because I have complete faith in your strength." Garreth replied. "Besides, I had other things on my mind. Leila, would not have killed me. She'd have understood I was seeking retribution for her brother's injured partner." He brushed off Damien's hand with ease. His eyes were still grey. Like stone. "I admit my methods for drawing them out were. . . unsound. I wasn't sure it would work. But at least this way those who do not follow you will be culled and your kingdom will thrive."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:42 pm
Rage filled Damien's body. Garreth knew nothing of Leila. He also knew his sister hated it when Garreth stood for Naomi and no one else. It was what tore her heart out the most because she was never good enough. Damien took hold of Garreth's hair before slamming him through the floor to the next lower level, "How dare you use my sister's name in such a foul sentence! She would have killed you for your betrayal and left you nothing but ash. And Naomi wasn't injured, she just was pregnant. Last time I checked pregnancy wasn't an illness."

He slammed against Garreth once again to the next lower level before pinning the angel beneath him, his claws digging into his skin, "I've been waiting to kill you. I've been dreaming about it and now you've given me the perfect opportunity. Slaying you will be the highlight of my life."

Demons fought off the angels with ease. The angels hadn't realized that Damien had been training his vast armies for years to kill off all the angels. Damien was just about to give the killing blow before Gabriel appeared in front of the two, sword drawn. The arch-angel knew this attack was because of Garreth. It could've have killed the children, especially Isabel and the poor girl was already going through enough as it was. Gabriel held his sword defensively, "Damien, I heard everything he's said. I've made a barrier that will not allow him to leave Hell. Your demons will kill him off for you."

Damien glanced up at Gabriel. He was mostly surprised at how willing Gabriel was to kill off the traitor. Gabriel ushered him to move, and Damien nodded before leaving to join his family. Gabriel stood above Garreth, his sword at his neck, "The most important one there is your daughter, and you knew that. She holds the Key. Didn't you feel it? She's the Reaper we were all waiting for. And you won't be able to see her become such a powerful figure because of this. Because I respected you, I will raise her with Michael. But... I will erase her memories of you so that she doesn't turn her rage onto us."

Gabriel raised his sword in the air, "I must ask if you have any last words."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 pm
Garreth fought his own easily. "This wasn't for Naomi." He said to Damien. "This was for my child." He hissed gripping his throat back. "It's not Naomi I'm avenging. It's Michael." He hissed. "You cannot slay me." He added smirking, stealing time energy from Damien the more he touched him. Then Gabriel jumped in. Garreth turned his cold, changing body to Gabriel. "You haven't got a clue do you?" He asked Gabriel smirking. "I knew Damien would be victorious, no casualties to his line. And the people who are still hunting you. yes Master, they are hunting you. Both you and Michael." His smirk deepened. "Isabel won't forget me. No matter what you do. She's part weeping angel. Of course you already know that. You should already know what I am now too." She got up disarming his master, sucking out some time energy. "That barrier is for Holy Angels." He purred. "For what I used to be." His hand squeezed his master's neck. "I am nothing without Leila and my daughter. You will not take the latter from me. I am the only one who can protect her from your hunters. You say she's the Reaper? Don't you think they know this? You destroy the only person who thought of this war to protect her from them-"
"You started this?" Ellyone's voice broke through Garreth's rant. "You put the whole family in danger?" Her eyes turned bleak. "How long has he been turning without anyone knowing?" She asked Gabriel. She grabbed Garreth by the throat. "You, you put everyone in danger! Through your selfish grief you put Isabel in danger!! Do you know where I've been?! I've been putting everyone of your family into my realm!" She threw him across the room. "They nearly got to them!" Her body shuddered. "You nearly got your child killed! All because No one in Hell knew the warning signs and didn't get you to me in time to stop this!"
Garreth made to stand up. "Sit. . . down!" Ellyone roared. "Gabriel, as your father, I order you to go now. I do not want you to see what I'm about to do." Her eyes turned to him. "My granddaughter needs you. But she will not forget. I will tell her what happened so she will learn from her father's mistakes. I will make sure Naomi know's the signs, so this won't happen again." She pulled Garreth up to her by the throat, her eyes blacked out. "I'll take pleasure in eating your soul, Garreth." She whispered smiling. Garreth smiled back, in fact he was laughing.
"This isn't over." He purred. "I've come back once-" Ellyone rolled her eyes then broke his neck, sucking out his soul. "Take the body to Damien. Tell him nothing of my visit." She added leaving to make sure the family was safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 pm
He knew Garreth was a madman the first time he laid eyes on the angel. Instead, he would keep his promise and raise Isabel as his own with Michael. As a Reaper, she would inherit the innate abilities to lay those to rest who have passed. She would be the new Death. Gabriel declined Garreth's body, allowing it to be eaten by the lower demons as he flew off to join his lover and his niece. Once he arrived, he immediately took Michael and Isabel to an isolated area where he held the toddler close to his heart and eliminated Garreth from her mind.

Damien. Gabriel went to Damien and took his brother's wrist, "I would have taken Isabel as my own, but I think-"

"I will take her," Damien stated as he took his niece into his arms, "Leila would have wanted it."

Gabriel gave a happy smile before glancing to Naomi. She wouldn't be happy about it. Especially since Damien had given her such a hard time about having kids and he accepted his niece without hesitation. Astarte noticed and asked, "Perhaps Gabriel and Michael could raise her?"

"Isabel is of my blood line as well," Damien watched as Isabel's eyes opened, "She may not remember her father, but she remembers her uncle. I will raise her with my other children."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:32 pm
"Gabriel and Michael will take her." Naomi said simply. "Let them raise a child Damien." She smiled softly watching how Michael had helped her with her babies. "Let them have something of Leila." This wasn't her being selfish at all. This was her wanting Michael to have something too. Her eyes were kind, slightly tired, but kind.

"Thank you Naomi." Michael said smiling sadly at her. He hated people rubbing his failings in his face. He loved looking after the babies. He wanted his own baby, with Gabriel. Someday. When it was all over. He expected that it would never be over. So he accepted that he'd never be able to be alone with his love to talk about that stuff at all.

"Though, Astarte, you won't be able to live with Isabel, and my babies won't be old enough to play with you for a while, won't you be lonely?" Naomi asked crouching to her level.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 pm
Damien also scooped up Astarte, holding both his daughter and niece in his arms, "And I saw we will raise them."

Ariel looked surprised at Damien's statement, then turned her gaze to the ground. Damien looked to Naomi, "I will not pawn off my niece to Gabriel and Michael. They may play with her and give her lessons, but I will be the one who raises her. You didn't understand Leila, but even Gabriel and I understand that this is what Leila wanted."

Gabriel looked to Michael to see the disappointment in his eyes. He couldn't take Isabel away from Damien, it would kill his brother. Rubbing his lover's back, he then smiled, "We can raise another one together."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:51 pm
"How?" Michael asked. "They're still out there. We'll never see peace with him out to kill me for rejecting the laws."

Naomi took a deep breath and tried to not get angry. "I have to feed the babies." She said smiling happily and returning to the room.

Michael sighed. "Great, now I've upset her. That's the last thing I wanted." Michael snuggled into Gabriel's arms. "I always upset people. I'd make a horrible woman. Why can't they leave us alone?"

Naomi fed and changed her babies, smiling and cooing at them. Her vision wavered but she held the cot so she wouldn't lose her balance.

"When did you eat last?" Rein's voice whispered to her left. The triplets seemed to glare at their uncle.

"Does it matter?" Naomi asked frowning.

"It does when you're feeding them." He replied handing her a sandwich. "You rest, I'll finish here."

"Don't touch them." She hissed lowly. "And get out before Damien senses your presence."

"Damien is why I'm here. . . well no that's a lie, I'm here for you but also to tell him I've ended the war." Naomi frowned and finally faced her brother.

"You're and Angel?" Naomi breathed. "A Holy One?"

"No. I'm more than that." He smiled and kissed his sister's hair. "I'm their leader now. I defeated the man in charge. I took his place. Now I seek to make amends."

"What about Kyria?" She asked.

"She is with me. Our family has joined us too." Rein replied.

"Papa will be pleased, he has his issue in both realms." Naomi smiled, grimly.

"It will get better." Rein smiled softly, still holding out the sandwich. Naomi sighed and took it, sitting down to eat while Rein finished changing the babies. Lily smiled and cooed at him. Jason and Magnus were wary but didn't act against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:01 pm
Damien held Isabel and Astarte in each arm as he went to Gabriel, "I will let you raise Astarte and Isabel together, but it is I who they answer to in the end. Leila trusted both of us to care for Isabel."

"But it was really you she spoke of," Gabriel understood that Leila trusted Damien more with Isabel than anyone else alive, "She's the connection between both Demons and Angels in the end. Besides, Naomi wouldn't...you know."

"She'd turn full Ellyone on Isabel and make Isabel go through everything our poor sister went through. Leila would turn in her cold grave if we allowed that," Damien sighed as he handed over the two girls to Gabriel, "You must swear on your life to not leave my side with either of these girls. Astarte is my daughter and Isabel is my precious niece."

"You have my oath," Gabriel nodded before glancing to Michael, "That we can protect the Reaper and raise Astarte. Is Ariel alright with this, Damien?"

"Ariel has returned to Hell to rebuild Hell in my honor," Damien caressed both girls' cheeks, "I know Isabel is a Reaper. I could sense it in her birth. Leila would be proud to know her daughter would be the next Grim Reaper. When she comes of age, I will teach her the proper ways."

Though these two would never be their full daughters, Gabriel was happy to have the chance to raise both girls. Damien then kissed each girl's cheek, then turned his sharp eyes to Gabriel, "Remember, I am Astarte's Father and Isabel's Guardian. This is a fair warning I give to anyone. Hurt them, and I will kill you."

"Y-yes," Gabriel faltered, sometimes he even feared his brother. Damien smiled before going to tend to business.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm
Naomi finished her sandwich and dusted off her hands. "Okay, get out I want to take a nap. You're making me ill with your sappiness." Rein smiled and nodded.

"Just, keep trying to be the bigger person. Support Isabel okay?" Rein smiled softly and hugged Naomi close. "I wish mum had given you to me." He whispered.

"Let go of me~ Only Damien's allowed to hug me!" She growled breaking out of his hold taking a few steps back.

"Naomi-" Rein began.

"DAMIEN!!!" Naomi screamed, setting off the babies. "Damien help!!"

"Ssh!" Rein said grabbing her. "Stop screaming."

"Let go of me!" She cried. "Damien! Damien! Help." She kicked Rein's leg grabbed her triplets and burst out of the room, followed by a glowing Rein.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:28 pm
"Seriously?" Damien sighed as he felt a headache come one, "Can you not be in some type of distress? And why did you leave the kids alone? Now that you're a mother, you can't just keep running away like a child. And Rein, get over yourself. You were never this sappy to begin with so why start now? Did you acquire the human Diabetes Mellitus? Shall I sniff your breath for a fruity scent or did you need a tampon for turning into a woman?"

Damien gathered his three children before approaching Naomi, "They're not done feeding. Calm yourself down."

He then turned to Rein, "Your welcome is over-do anyway."

With a flick of his wrist, demons dragged Rein away like nothing. He then handed his children to Naomi, "I mean it when I say stop running and calling my name every time something happens. No more 'Damien, help me!', it better be 'I got this s**t, Damien'."

Gabriel took Isabel and Astarte to his and Michael's home close to Damien's and Naomi's. Demons already set up the two perfect cribs for each child and toys that could last them a lifetime. He placed Isabel and Astarte on the floor and watched as they began to play together. Isabel kept glancing out the window. Ever since her memory was warped, she missed seeing her uncle Damien on a regular basis. Gabriel knew it would be hard for her to tighten that connection with Damien, but he had to intervene. Naomi was a jealous woman by nature and would kill off Isabel easily, the poor girl was no match for Naomi for now at least.

Astarte bit Gabriel for getting too close to Isabel, then continued to play with the fellow toddler. Gabriel winced before making note of Astarte's new protection over her cousin.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:42 pm
Naomi hugged her babies close to her. She couldn't do a thing. She felt to weak to hold her own. She fed the babies and put them in bouncers in the living room, she needed to eat something. . . or someone. She was getting cranky, but she was not about to let that influence her judgement.
He was right though. She was a mother, but she wasn't a demon. "I didn't leave the kids alone." She grumbled. "I grabbed them, put myself between him and them and legged it to you. I couldn't risk attacking him when I had them in my arms. You know what my power does to people, can you imagine what it could do to our babies?" She grabbed an apple and started to eat it. It wasn't enough! "Crap what did he do to me?" She hissed feeling pain in her shoulder. God it felt like her wings were being ripped from her back! No! Breathe through the pain.

"Naomi let me stay!" Rein hissed.

"Damien's right, brother." Naomi said stalking to the door as he was being dragged away. "You're not welcome here." Then she closed the door and returned to her babies.

Michael frowned when Astarte bit Gabriel. "Astarte," He said kindly. "Play nice. We want to play too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:48 pm
Damien shrugged watching Rein being forced to leave. Good riddance.

Gabriel nearly panicked when Michael intervened, "Careful, I don't want Astarte to get upset. The last thing we need is a reason for Damien to take them both back. I don't want Naomi doing to Isabel what Ellyone did to Leila."

It was his greatest fear. He allowed the two girls to play uninterrupted as he guided Michael away, "As soon as their a little bit older, it will be easier to raise them together. For now, I think they need to get used to use like we need to get used to them."

He glanced out the window to see Rein being forced out of Damien's home. He honestly felt ashamed of his half-brother for acting in such a way, Rein knew better than to act in such a way, "He really ought to remain with his new family than keep pestering Damien."

Gabriel then took hold of Michael's hand, "I'm glad we have this opportunity though. You and I will make great fathers to Isabel and Astarte."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:01 pm
Naomi smiled and gave Damien a gently stroke of his arm as she went to playing with her babies. "Don't worry Lily, when you're older you can play with Isabel." She cooed. "She's just a bit too big for you now~" Everyone thought Naomi would be just like Ellyone. She wouldn't. Now that she had her own babies, was friends with Ariel and was with Damien, she would be the complete polar opposite. She'd made peace with so many things. In fact, she wanted Isabel with them, but knew the ache in Michael's heart. She was only thinking about her family. Naomi gasped. "Damien~! Damien she smiled~!" Naomi whispered so not to wake the boys. "She smiled quick come look~" Being a new mother, everything about her babies excited her. And she wanted to share it with Damien.

Michael nodded a little. "Ellyone was unstable though." Michael pointed out. "Naomi isn't. She has a supportive male in her life, I'm sure it would be different. She'd never do to Isabel what Klaus did to her. But, I trust you and your judgement my love." He too saw Rein being forced out of Damien's home. They made eye contact and he shuddered. "Hasn't he done enough damage too?" He asked feeling that familiar dread in his heart. Like Rein saw into his soul. "Gabriel." He whined clinging to his love. Listening to the soothing tone of reassurances he was given. "I hope so." He whispered to Gabriel his hands slipping down the other's back to his behind, pulling their hips close together. "I love you Gabriel." He whispered into his lovers ear.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff