Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “Even if she had gone back, she probably would return the moment she heard you were awake anyway.” he said softly. Slowly reaching out, he rested his hand on Loki’s knee, thumb rubbing small circles there. “I think she’ll have to leave after you talk to her though. She’s been enjoying her time here, but she is obviously more comfortable at home. And I think she worries that Odin will show up too.” He admitted. “She’s much more attached to Asgard than you and Thor.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled again at Tony's assurances that his mother would have reappeared even if she had been forced back to Asgard. Looking to the man as a hand rested on his knee and rubbed circles he leaned closer to Tony. "Asgard has always and will always be her home." Loki admitted. He knew why his mother loved Asgard for he too had once loved it the same as she. His vision of it however had been ruined forever, Odin having to do a lot with it. "I believe I am ready to see Bruce now." Loki admitted when he had finished half the chicken and vegetables. It was more than he normally ate and he felt full though he had no doubt his body would burn through it quickly to replenish his energy and he would be hungry once more in a few hours.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki’s knee a squeeze when the god seemed to accept his mother’s desire to be home and not get upset by the fact. He didn’t understand how Frigga could love and be so faithful to Odin, he wouldn’t question it however, wanting to respect her and keep Thor and Loki from getting upset with him. When Loki said he was ready to go see Bruce, he tilted his head, looking to the plates in front of the god. “You sure? You can continue eating if you want, there’s no rush.” He said softly, not wanting him to feel like he couldn’t eat what he wanted and needed to.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:32 pm
MDaylus

"Tony for the moment I am content with what I have eaten. If you wish to save it I have no doubt I will be hungry again in the near future when my body eats though everything to replenish my energy. However yes I am sure." Loki responded giving the man a reassuring smile. He adored how protective Tony was being of him for the moment. To know that he was cared for and had been worried about. "JARVIS where is Dr. Banner?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words, realizing he was being a little ridiculous with how protective and cautious he was being. Nodding, he stood and took the plate, covering it and placing it in the fridge again. As he did that JARVIS responded to Loki’s question. “Dr. Banner is in the labs sir. He does not appear to be very happy at the moment however.” Jarvis said plainly. Tony arched a brow at that, though he appreciated the warning. Looking to Loki, he came over and rubbed his shoulders gently. “Think you can make it down there on your own?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned hearing about how Bruce did not look happy. He had been lucky so far since coming back to Midgard that he hadn't encountered the Hulk and while he trusted Bruce not to hurt him. He didn't know what the hulk would do. "I can make my way down there." Loki assured standing up. "I will see you soon." he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. “Take your time babe. I’ll meet you down there. Get Bruce cooled off for you.” He said, coming over and pecking him on the lips. Smiling at him, he rubbed his hip lightly before he hurried off towards the labs, ready to play interference for Hulk, like he usually did. He was the only one that didn’t fear Hulk, partially because the guy hadn’t chased him or tried to hurt him like he had the others.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm
MDaylus

"I was under the impression that I needed to go see Bruce before I find my mother." Loki frowned when Tony stated that he was going to calm Bruce. Instead of waiting he followed Tony down to the labs, he wanted to show Bruce his support. He hoped that if it was the hulk down there that the creature wouldn't want to kill him on sight. Though with his magic returned he had no doubt he could defend himself.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You were, but I didn’t think you’d want to come right now.” Tony said, glancing at Loki as he followed behind. Tony never expected or asked someone to come with him in these situations. Occasionally Thor would come with him if Hulk had fully emerged, but that was rare. Slowing as they neared the lab, Tony looked back to Loki again. “Just stay behind me.” He said before they entered. Inside, Bruce’s side of the lab, which was usually fairly organized and clean, was wrecked. Standing at a table, hands clutching the edge table, Bruce was hunched over a little. You couldn’t really see him, but his shirt was straining slightly from the swell of muscles. Tony paused for a moment to consider everything with a frown before he took a slow breath and moved, making sure to make a little noise before he spoke. “Hey Brucey-Baby, whatcha doin?” he asked lightly, circling around, staying carefully out of reach plus some until Bruce’s head whipped around to glare at Tony. Bruce was caught between himself and Hulk, his face twisted and angry, but there was a look in his eyes showing that he wasn’t completely gone yet. “Hey….it’s just me…..Just Tony and Loki, nothing to be angry about.” He smiled. The man’s eyes snapped to Loki and he gave a low growl, but then gripped the table harder and turned his head away, Bruce fighting off the urges.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 pm
MDaylus

"Bruce is my friend I will support him in everything that he wishes me too. I will not shy away because he shifts form." Loki argued. He nodded when the genius told him to stay behind him. The god was quite surprised to see the normally clean side of the lab destroyed. He followed behind Tony as the man moved into the room to stand before Bruce. He could see the swell of muscles in Bruce's arms and he knew too well what that could only mean. When the doctor's eyes snapped to him and he released a low growl Loki almost took a step back. He felt his heart rate rise and wondered if he should say something or it would make the man more angry. He did take a step forward and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder. He would be ready to whisk them away to safety in an instant.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly when Bruce managed to look away from Loki. Glancing at Loki’s hand when it touched his shoulder, he quickly brushed it off. ‘He won’t hurt me.’ He whispered in the god’s mind. Tony never showed anything but trust for Hulk and Bruce, so he wasn’t going to let it seem like he’d stopped trusting him now. Inching closer, Tony tilted his head at Bruce. “Hey man, hey, look at me…..come on, I know you hear me.” Tony said softly, waiting for Bruce to turn his head towards him. When the man finally did, he stopped moving and smiled. “See? I mean I know I’m ugly, but…” he shrugged. With that a faint hint of a smile spread over Bruce’s face and the barest amount of tension left him. “So, you want to tell me what’s gotten you so worked up? Your team lose a game or something last night?’ Tony continued, trying to get Bruce’s humor to help him out. Again there was a brief light of humor in Bruce’s eyes, but a low growl followed and Tony sighed, taking another step closer despite the noise. “Come on….you know I don’t speak growl, I need words Bruce.”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:55 am
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit apprehensive about Tony shrugging off his hand. While he trusted Bruce to not hurt the man intentionally he knew the man could do damage to the structures around them. Still he did not attempt to re-establish a physical connection with Tony again as the man moved forward to speak with Bruce. Loki gave a soft smile seeing the barest hints of one from Bruce at Tony's words. "You would speak growl if it was more than that. The Alltongue would translate it but no you cannot speak that." Loki added stepping forward towards Bruce.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki when he spoke and Bruce let out another, more annoyed growl at the words. Sighing, Tony held up his hand. “Words Bruce, words.” He said slowly. That had the man pounding the table in anger, but it faded after a moment and his face contorted with effort. “Leave.” He finally managed. “Not going to happen Brucey-Baby, I’m staying right here.” Tony replied, not even flinching at the roar that followed. After that, Bruce seemed to calm a little, or at least resign himself to the fact that Tony was staying, no matter what. With that, Bruce raised his hands to cover his face. Tony noticed something else in that moment. Blood. It wasn’t much, but more than enough to show it had seriously hurt. That had to be part of what had triggered this. “Did you cut yourself Bruce? Can you show me?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:33 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a reassuring look to Bruce when the man gave another growl this one more annoyed. He understood the man's difficultly in forming words. The pounding of the table had the god flinching but he refused to move. He was not going to run from this, not from his friend. "Me too, we wil not leave you Bruce." Loki stated. At Tony's question of Bruce cutting himself the god moved forward. "I can heal it for you Bruce, make the pain go away." Loki offered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce slowly slid his hands from his face as Tony questioned him, eyes darting to Loki at his words. Very slowly he extended an arm to show a slice up the side of it and burning around the edges, as if from an acid. Probably a beaker or something that he broke. Tony held out a hand to keep Loki from moving forward as he slowly stepped closer. Taking Bruce’s large hand between his, Tony carefully pulled his arm out to better see the injury. Bruce flinched at the touch, his free hand balling into a fist as if to swat Tony away, but he stopped himself and stared at his injury instead. “That’s a pretty nasty one….accidentally crush a test tube or something?” he asked, examining it closely. “That’s why chemistry is bad for you.” He smiled. When Bruce seemed calmer, he motioned for Loki to come closer to heal the cut. Of course it would heal soon anyway with Bruce’s DNA, but he wouldn’t be able to calm down until them. When Loki had healed him, Tony looked up at Bruce again. “So, that’s gone, but that’s not all that’s upsetting you is it? Want to tell me about it. Loki and I will just sit here and listen.” He said with a warm smile.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games