Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:32 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Hospital | Company : My thoughts of Han | Mood : Cagey | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

"It is not easy news to swallow, but it is the truth just the same. Rereading your results will not change your outcome." His tone is cold, and his face is blank, but the nurse doesn't seem to really register that as she looks over the paper again and again. As if she will suddenly see that she has a different intern than the one assigned to her. She complains some more, and his face still does not change. If anything, he looks even more agitated as he taps his foot. He has a text message that has been stuck as unreplied for precisely 10 minutes now. Not responding to Han was unspeakable as it is, but now he was just breaching unforgivable means. Han is not to be kept waiting! "I don't know how many times I have to repeat that I do not care. Can I get back to work now please?" she opens her mouth to speak again, but he is snatching back his clipboard and stepping around her with a sigh.

Ignoring her ungodly shrieking, he fishes out his phone and sighs at the locks screen. His cold expression melts into a content face behind his glasses as he mentally coos at the photo of Han. "Only one more hour and I am in your loving care again.~" He unlocks his phone, smiling to himself as he quickly shoots back a message to his fiancé. Han has been responded to, everything is right in the world again.

If he is lucky, he might get so slow that he can leave a little earlier. Wouldn't that just be swell? he can surprise his lover by coming home early. "Ahhhh, I can imagine his cute face already. His angelic visage beaming with joy." He gives a sigh and hand gripping his phone tightly until he hears a tune come through the device. "Be careful~ Your creepy is showing again.~" he hears Prom's voice sing song, earning the redhead a snort of amusement. "Yeah yeah, shut it. I am in love, so sue me."

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:10 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick woke up from what felt like a long and draining slumber and now he feels less tired than when he last opened his eyes. The doctor and nurse checked up on his condition and replaced what has emptied. He moved a bit to try to comfortable and recognized the all too familiarity of a hospital room. Given assistance in sitting up on the bed before he answered questions about what happened to him in the last couple of days. Didn't believe the stalker would be sentenced with large amount of years because he was unaware of the criminal's priors. Where is Saeki? He would be the only he knows who would visit him in this place. It sucks, but he knows he would have to wait until he was discharged in order to be around the animals again. Would like to give Hiro and Emerald a nice scratch under the chins as soon as he gets to see them in the future.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: semi-conscious, weak, and in pain.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and ?.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki walked through the hallways on his way back to Patrick. He had been reluctant to leave his boyfriend behind in that room, but he still had to take care of the pets too. The young man had gone home to check up on Emerald, Hiro and Aki. They seemed to be doing well though, even Aki who had never been home alone this long. After feeding them, checking water and taking all three for a walk, he had returned home with them and given them a treat prior to taking a quick shower, changing clothes and having a quick meal before going back to the hospital. They wouldn’t want him to be there outside of visitor hours anyway. Saeki hadn’t come out of the fight unscathed himself, but other than a shallow knife wound on his arm and a sore body from the taser, he had come off unharmed. The knife wound had been cleaned and addressed and they had checked the Asian up for after effects from the taser.

After that they gave him the clear and when visitor hours ended, sent him home. He was holding a bag with a light meal which he made together with his own just now, just in case Patrick was allowed to have some food again. When he stepped into the hospital room, his hands in his pockets while the bag was around his wrist, he saw the man sit up and all and he smiled happily. They had said that once Patrick could sit he was definitely out of danger. "Good morning my love. You have no idea what a relief it is to see you sit up and all." he said to Patrick before he walked over to the bed. His voice was even enough, though tired and clearly emotional. Saeki sat down next to Patrick and gently put a hand on theirs. "How are you feeling hun?" he asked softly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Hospital] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The questioning from the detective had left Patrick thinking about that package he couldn't bring himself to have opened it back then. Now he was wondering if the stalker said it to be true or not. Snapped out of his thoughts as soon as he heard his boyfriend's voice. Reminded him of the last time he was conscious and considering being wrong about hallucinations because of his bad condition. Turning his head as quickly as his body allowed him to do, he could gaze at his dear boyfriend that he wants to be by his side right now. "Sorry to have worried you, Saeki" he apologized and gave an apologetic smile. "Weak and tired, but I am happy to see you. Don't think I will be discharged today" he answered. "How long have I been here? And how are they doing?" he asked and he was referring to the kittens for the last question. "And most importantly how are you holding up?" he asked, concerned about Saeki's health. He never had a partner end up at the hospital, but he believed he would lose sleep over and have his own needs play second or third fiddling worrying over the partner's recovery.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired, weak, and in pain.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:53 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki felt relieved to hear Patrick react consciously to him. They had been pretty out of it. He had placed the food down before sitting next to the bed. He nodded at the answer. "I’m happy to see you too. And out of danger." he replied. "Probably not today, you only just came out of it. But the doctor did say that once you were sitting up, all danger would have passed. So it won’t be long I am sure." he shared what he had been told. "I had intended to let Kenzie know once I could, but now you are awake, you can do it yourself if you want. Unless you prefer I let him know." he spoke. To be fair it had crossed his mind since Patrick was in good hands, but he had still been too distracted with worry and taking care of the pets to actually give Kenzie a call. He chuckled softly at the waterfall of questions that came in the end.

"You have been here for one day now. They brought you here as fast as they could. You needed a transfusion as quickly as they could get it to you. Hiro and Emerald are doing fine, after I got discharged myself, I went home to take care of them. They are fed, have fresh water and Aki for company." he answered the first two questions and then sighed a bit, still tired. "I really should be asking you that more. I didn’t sleep well but that will be alright now I know you’ll be fine in time. Any harm that came to me was shallow and nothing to keep me over. Please, just worry about yourself until you are fully healed." he said and smiled after the latter. Granted he hadn’t eaten since the incident but he didn’t find that necessary to say. It would just worry his boyfriend more and it wasn’t like missing a meal or two would really hurt him being healthy. He just didn’t have an appetite right now.

"Ah, I brought you something. It should be alright now you are awake and sitting up." he said before reaching down his free hand and lifting the bag. He had made Patrick a mixed herbal soup and a light rice meal. Since they just woke up. "It’s not much, but I didn’t want to cause you problems since I wasn’t sure if you’d feel alright or not to eat anything at all." he apologized as he placed the containers on Patrick’s desk. "I hope you like it though. And the herbs should help you with your recovery." Saeki said and gave them a soft smile.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Soleil Hospital] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"That's good news" Patrick smiling a little. He didn't want to have to go through another lengthy hospital stay like he has in the past. Also he didn't want to burden his boyfriend to take out of his schedule to visit him like this. Luckily he didn't have to go through a surgery that would require permission from a spouse or designated person for it. Hadn't updated it recently, but currently Kenzie was the emergency contact. Speaking of his close friend, he does have a right to know that he is in the hospital right now. "I'll speak to him. Could I borrow your phone? No clue where mine is. Hopefully it wasn't taken in as evidence" he requested calmly. Hearing that the other had to be discharged meant he was on the scene and had gotten hurt which meant he didn't imagine his boyfriend being there. Felt a sense of guilt about that. Good to hear that the felines we're doing okay because he hadn't been apart from them this long before, but Aki is there to keep them company.
He appreciates his boyfriend trying to divert his worries back to recovering. After all, negative thoughts and mood affect the rate of him recovering and he certainly doesn't want to have to stay in this place any longer than he has to. "Alright, Saeki. Once I'm better, could we make rice balls?" he requested something to look forward to aside from being discharged and the felines. "It's quite alright. Having your home cooked meal as the first thing I eat after waking is delightful news to me, dearly Saeki" he said to him as he used one hand to open up the containers. This was his first experience of someone bringing him outside for food while he was in the hospital. He happily partook in the warm food with the provided spoon starting with herb soup.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired, and weak.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:31 am
User Image
User Image

The young man nodded and smiled back. Once he offered about Kenzie he would wait for Patrick to reply. He didn’t rush his boyfriend, Saeki was intent on having Patrick relax and just think about his recovery, the sooner they could go home which was what they wanted the most it seemed. He nodded when he heard the answer and reached in his pocket to take out his mobile phone before giving it to his beloved. "Here you go." he said. "Feel free to call him before or after you eat something." A gentle smile followed after the latter and Saeki softly caressed their cheek. After they accepted the food, the Asian sat back and let go of Patrick’s hand so he could eat the food.

The young man chuckled about the rice balls. "Of course we can make rice balls later. As for your phone, I haven’t seen it. It may still be in your house somewhere." he said as a reply and thought about it. Once Patrick had been taken in, it all went pretty fast. Since his boyfriend would probably ask eventually, Saeki decided to explain while they were eating, as they needed time for that anyway. "They took us both to the hospital. Police of course also questioned me, while they were looking into my injuries. At first it looked like I was a suspect in this case. But we got that sorted out with some time and they ruled me out. Now they focus their attention on the man that was inside with you." Saeki explained the first part. His voice was calm, but he did at first have a slight worry he might be accused of something he didn’t do. It had been a relief he hadn’t been.

In the end it turned out he had been a suspect, but only because close loved ones, especially lovers or spouses, were often considered first suspects until proven otherwise. After some fingerprints and tests they had proven Saeki’s innocence in the matter and he had been left alone since. "Your house should be cleaned by the time you are discharged. I made sure to hire a team to clean it for us, so I could focus on you. If your phone is at the house, they will find it and likely put it aside for you to find on return." he finished and smiled a bit.

User Image

OOC: Sorry it took a while! Here is the reply smile xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was grateful that his boyfriend allowed him to borrow his phone and he would take care of it while it's in his possession. Hopefully Saeki is right about where the night has ended up at He was going to use it after he finished his meal. His hand was shaky at first as he picked up the soup spoon, but tighten his grip on it before he began using it. Now that the other agreed to making rice balls together he has something extra to look forward to once he gets discharged and settled down back. His boyfriend's rundown of his encounter with the police matched up what would have been expected. Only thing the police were good for now is cleaning up the mess they dismissed early on. He stopped eating and put down the spoon. "About the house, I do appreciate the help, but…" he paused, looking down at the almost empty bowl. "I don't know if I can live there for a while" he admitted that he wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping there after what had happened. "Also depending on the judge he could get on bond and the trial could take a year to come around" he said worried about the violent criminal coming after him again and even worse those closest to him might be next if the guy gets out of jail.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired, worried, and weak.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:57 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki gave Patrick ample time to eat in peace. Of course he was ready to help at any moment if his boyfriend would need him to, but it looked like they were doing quite well. Especially considering they just woke up. A small smile was on the Asian’s features for his beloved to consider making rice balls was a good lookout. It was touching. He looked outside for a moment where doctors and others would pass regularly but when he heard Patrick speak he looked back at them and listened calmly. He nodded when he heard them hesitate and then speak of their fear. "That is alright sweetheart and completely understandable. You can always come live with me until you feel prepared to go back. If you still want to go back." he offered with a smile.

Living together had never really been a subject they spoke of so far. But the Asian wouldn’t mind at all if Patrick stayed with him for a while, or indeed would decide to stay with him indefinitely. He was open to both options. Right now though, what was the most important, was Patrick feeling safe and comfortable so they could heal. Saeki was sure more needed mending than just their body after the ordeal they had been through. He was curious who the man was, but it didn’t seem like the right time to ask Patrick about it now. "If he is released on bond and comes back for another round, we’ll be prepared. I’ll be prepared. You should only focus on healing up my love." Saeki tried to comfort Patrick a little as he rubbed their arm gently. He didn’t want to get in the way of his beloved’s eating ability, so he made sure not to make it harder for them to work the spoon.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was very grateful for his boyfriend's thoughtfulness to offer him a place to stay. "Thank you for your offer, Saeki. I'll accept it" he thanked him. The intention is to treat this stay over as an extended sleepover until further notice of his current mental state. This could be like a trial period to see how they would live together as a couple. Felt comforted by the other's response and that he can rely on him to have his back. "I am truly fortunate to have you in my life, dear" he said softly. He was eased of his worries and resume then finished eating both food dishes. Having a full stomach provided a sensation of calmness and warmth to him. Patrick picked up the phone that his boyfriend allowed him to borrow, and tapped on Kenzie's name in the contacts of Saeki's phone. "Hello…?…" he said when it sounded like Kenzie had picked up on his end. "Sorry, for the late call and my phone got misplaced. I'm calling from….huh? They did? Don't know how the media found out, but I am alive and won't have to be in the hospital for a lengthy amount" he said learning that the local news did a coverage on what happened at the house, but luckily his name was unknown to him. "A voice message from him? Send it to the detective. I'll text you the information" he said to Kenzie after hearing that British friend had gotten a voicemail from the stalker and luckily the guy hadn't erased it. On the downside he won't be getting his phone back any time soon since it counts as evidence now. "Talk to you soon" he said before he ended the call. He handed back the phone to Saeki and filled him in about the phone call. Staying at his boyfriend's home would allow him to lay low because he has no intention of talking to the media. He requested his sketchbook as something for his boyfriend to bring for him tomorrow. Once the visit was over Patrick rested for the remaining hours of the day.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired, calm, and weak.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:25 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:39 am

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Zzz│WITH: Zzz│THOUGHTS: Zzz│STATUS: In a relationshipOutfit: Hospital Issued Patient Outfit│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... The sound of the Holter monitor could be heard, reading the weakened heartbeat of the patient. The rythym of his heatbeat was close to normal, but the number readings are a close of a critical state.

For mortals, life is fragile. With just one snap of a finger, it's all over. And for mortals like Aaron, life is just a one-way ticket unless you are lucky enough to see the light of day one more time. This world is full of magic and mystery. It doesn't matter what you are, but who you want to become.

User Image

That deafening ding' lingers again. Aaron can hear it, even in his sleaping state. The visions that repeated the events of yesterday, the flashes of hurt, the guilt and confusion consumes his soul. It felt like he was trapped in hell, questioning himself if he's even alive or not. But at the moment when he realized that he was still breathing, he kept his eyes closed, not moving the rest of his body but only his chest, visibly expanding and retracting gently.

Though, he is not yet aware of where he could be. But atleast he knows he is still breathing, but body was aching in pain. Even on observing his surroundings by his hearing, he has no energy to even think of what is around him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

ll Neo ll

xoReina

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick woke up in the morning, he assumed it was because the sun was back and he was awakened by a nurse to run tests. His discharge schedule was pushed back to the morning of the next day as this day was spent keeping an eye on his condition and to see how his pre-existing injury is affecting him now. Close to lunch time and he had some free time which led to boredom. He got out of bed and slowly walked over to the window. He was careful with the opening in the back of the hospital gown since all he had down below was his boxers that luckily didn't get damaged. The rest of his clothes were destroyed and taken as evidence. Going to need to ask Saeki to bring a change of clothes for him to wear tomorrow. Sighed as he watched people come and go at the parking lot. He didn't want to stay here longer, but he has to wait for the results to clear for discharge and he isn't high up on the list as priority as he was yesterday depending on how busy they are today and for which test it is so it could take a chunk of the day for at least one of them including the doctor in charge of him to look over the results.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital room.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired and bored.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $18.39.85. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and waiting for Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces