Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

As Aislinn was trying her best not to focus on the spirits who were trying to talk to her, but the shaman had no way of turning off her ability of being able to communicate with the dead spirits. Right now at the moment the female couldn't tell if the spirits were evil or gentle, kind ones. The pinkette could hear the voices of her friends that were talking to her but right now her mind was telling her to focus on what these two spirits were talking about. As she continued to pull down her dark red beanie over her ears, the woman suddenly fell to her knees, not caring as her funnel cake had dropped food first into the sand. Lifting her eyes up to the sky, Aislinn all of sudden began to chant in another language. As she was chanting, the woman began writing stuff in the sand almost out of her own free will. What she was writing in the sand were the words that the spirits were saying, minus the nouns, since she couldn't understand the dead language they spoke. It took about a few minutes for the young shaman to stop her chanting as well as her writing stopped, when she moved her eyes to the sand that was next to her Aislinn couldn't help but looked a bit frighten at how many words she had written down. Taking a breath in the woman looked at Solaris, Blaze and Shinzo before looking back at the sandy beach ground. "I'm sorry about worrying you again."She whispered softly before her eyes were flowing through the words that she had written in the sand.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing:
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: I need to get my abilities under control.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ah. No luck! Edin rolled an even number and didn’t have to drink. Cain picked up the the dice and both hands and shook it next to his head, winking at Edin before rolling. The dice landed on 6. Cain just stared at it in defeat, trying to hold in a smirk and laughter. His puppy eyes looked up at Edin a second, before he dissolved into laughs. “Bottoms up!” He picked up the tiny glass, having never experienced hard alcohol before and having no idea what it is, and downed the whole glass.

Cain’s heart stopped for a whole minute. His eyes went wide as he looked at Edin. It burned. Burned bad. He swallowed a second time and somehow felt free.
“Whew!” He exclaimed as he leaned back. Laughing. “What was that! Roll again!”

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:45 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: A..apples..? x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra followed Tsuki as she walked, hugging her doll tightly to her chest. Tsuki promised it would be okay. She took a look around, and it did seem like everyone was struggling with something. Wiping the tears away, she spotted a bobbing for apples station. Integra loved apples. They were her favorite thing in the world. She hadn’t had a chance to eat a single one since arriving at the city. Integra timidly pointed to the apples. Tsuki was so pretty and composed, she might not want to do something so embarrassing and get wet.

The crystal grew more and more, staring to make it hard for her to walk. They fell off for the most part when she applied pressure to them, but they were building up quickly. Lights were reflecting off them, making her visible to everyone around them. She felt like a big sore thumb. It made her sick to think about it. About people looking at her, judging her, calling her a horse, trying to ride her, trying to put a bridle in her mouth. The thoughts went on and on and she shook her head, trying to focus on the apples. She loved apples...

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ♥Cain♥
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin laughed as Cain took his shot. It looked like it pained him for a minute but then it was like he was brought back to life. Then he exclaimed for her to roll again. She grabbed the die, shook it and rolled it. She anxiously waited to see what number would appear. The die stopped rolling and the number one appeared face up. "Well, looks like my turn to drink". She grabbed a shot off the table and out the edge of the glass against her lip. Opening her mouth, she tipped her head back. The liquid made its way down her throat, giving her a warming feeling on the way down. She put the glass face down on the table. Going through the things she went through, alcohol was the least painful thing.

Edin wrapped her arms and pressed her chest against his arm. "Looks like it's your turn, Cain". She went with that name instead of his real name. Since they were around other people and she promised she wouldn't call him that if they weren't alone. A smile came across her face as she saw the joyous expression on his. It pleased her greatly to see he was living and having fun doing so. Her thoughts went back to the thoughts about the whole "fruit" rumor. Looking at Cain, she knew she didn't need a fruit to conclude anything. Deep down, she knew they were meant to be. They had to be. They shared things with each other that no one else could know about.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

WhitersNote
          Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
          • Gaian 50
          • Member 100
          • Citizen 200
          PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 pm
          User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
          User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

There was no way Fisher was going to look back, and why should he? He took the fruit, so Kuro was more than likely fuming. He only hoped she didn't yell after them or follow to interfere even more. He kept shepherding Luka until he pulled her somewhere relatively out of sight- behind one of the game booths, and spun on his heel to fall against it. The mushi sighed deeply, his cheeks a faint shade of pink. Why did everyone think he was stupid? Did they think he was so jovial and naive that he was plainly blind to the fact the so called magical fruit was more than likely a fake? What was the harm if it was free? Besides, it wasn't about whether or not it was real. He did it to get closer to Luka; afterall, this was a fruit for soulmates, not friends. He wanted to get his feelings across to the girl he likes, how he did it was his decision. And what decisions he made where romance was involved was no one else's business, even Kuro's. His cheeks tinted darker as he took a calming breath.

Luka was making his heart flutter saying that, he was happy she was as sure about this as he is. Blinking slowly, he watched her take the first bite. He wasn't nervous or scared, he was anticipatory and excited. The male was soon grinning again, though he'd never quite stopped, and ducked past the fruit quick enough to peck a kiss on the blonde's unsuspecting lips. Now he defiantly felt like he was gyrating, and he didn't care how stupid he looked. Turing his gaze back to the object at hand, he leaned forward and took a bite out of the half closest to him. The fruit was easily bigger than the palm of Luka's hand, so this would defiantly take a small portion of effort. Nevertheless, the couple had it done in a few bites and were left with two leaves between them. Fisher took his, squatting down and beginning to scoop up handfuls to sand at a time. He dug what he thought was a foot and a half down, carefully pushing as much aside was was needed to keep the sand from falling back in. He poked his leaf in first, looking up at the blonde until hers was in too. Then, he buried them.

User Image
          ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
          XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Trying the fruit ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: your posts were good, Rabbit ^^ ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
          Speech= Speech
          tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:39 pm
          User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Fisher ended up pulling Luka behind one of the game booths where no one could really see them or bother them, it felt like what couples did when they wanted to get away. Anyone who saw them just now would think they were a couple, this made Luka blush a little under that green skin of hers. Looking at Fisher she was a little worried that he was still upset about what happened back there. She didn't know how close he was to Kuro, all she knew is that he was her roommate but she hoped everything between the two were alright.

She saw the young man blush and smile again which made her worry less about him and she was about to take another bite of the fruit when she felt Fishers lips on hers. That green face of hers was not green anymore as it was bright red from the ginger taking her first kiss. Her heart stopped a few moments and her mind went blank as she was processing what had just happened to her. She could still feel his soft lips on hers, even though it was just a quick peck. Snapping back into reality the blonde started to eat the fruit along with Fisher and it did not take long at all for the two of them to finish the fruit. Taking the leaf out of her mouth, she looked at it before looking down at Fisher who was already digging away in the sand. Squatting down along side him and started to help him dig the hole. When Fisher stopped digging so did Luka and she watched the ginger put in his leaf first before following his lead and putting hers in after, right next to his. Then the two buried the two little leaves. Once the leaves were buried, Luka was about to get up but all the sudden a black mist emitted around them for a small period of time before it vanished. The blonde coughed and waved her hand in front of her face to get what ever mist was left out of her face just before the ground shook, making her fall back on her butt. " W-What was that?"

Crushing on: ...
          Money: $190
          Mood: Negative and sick?
          Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
          • Cat Fancier 100
          PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:00 pm
          User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intruiged [ Location ] Beach
          [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxxTsuki continued to walk around, being sure to stick close to the female. She could tell something was still wrong as she glanced at Integra ever so often. However, all she could do was take the female’s mind off of what was going on. She herself now looked like one of the wooden dolls Tsuki had made before or was like a work in progress. Thankfully her joints still seemed to work properly and it wasn’t wood inside. That was something that would have been more problematic and frighten her. Though maybe it was also because she could animate inanimate objects for a time that was keeping her like this. Whatever the reason, she had her focus solely on Integra to cheer up.

After asking what the girl wanted to do first, she saw Integra glance at an apple bobbing station. She then pointed at it. Smiling Tsuki laughed a bit at the slight irony. ”Fitting you would pick that.~ Do you like apples? I wonder how many they would let us take. After all…I won’t sink ;D” Tsukki giggled a bit at her poorly made joke but she thought it was slightly funny. Taking a glance at Integra yet again, she noticed the girls discomfort. Using a hand, she poked the female on the cheek. ”Hey I don’t know what you are thinking but stop. Like I said, you aren’t the only one who is having problems. Just enjoy your time with me. Besides, I’ll get jealous and be sad if you don’t have fun with me~ We’re friends after all right?” Tsukki gave Integra another caring and kind smile as they stopped at the apple bobbing stand. Taking out the money she brought, she paid the amount owed to apple bob and went over to start bobbing. Here we go…Doing this for Integra…that is what friends do… Taking a deep breath, Tsukki dived in, being sure to grab the apples with the most points in the time she had. It did help that she had fangs. Though she tried her best not to use them. After all, she wasn’t one for dishonesty.

OOC:
          Coheart

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:46 pm
          User Image
          "With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
          xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
          xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
          xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
          Though it was crowded and she was quite nervous and insecure. Especially because of how she looked at the moment, Miyu was quite thrilled to be at a festival. She still had the feeling of not wanting to be around anyone, but Leri being there with her made it easier. As soon as the two walked into the festival grounds, she was sure to take a ticket for the raffle. Then, she proceeded to look around at all the things available to do. Though they stuck to the edges, she was still overwhelmed.

Miyu also seemed to notice that she was not the only one who was having problems. So now taking the notepad and looking at Leri shyly, she decided to ask what he might want to do. W-what did you have in mind? P-Pop the Firework m-maybe? O-or E-egg balancing o-or something else that maybe seems to interest you? T-this is all so new to m-me. The problem with writing was that her thoughts tended to want to blur all over the page. Therefore she was quite thankful she managed to stop writing as her thoughts whirled together. The loudness and the crowds really did frighten and overwhelm her. She could only hope Leri was doing better off then she was.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calming Down/Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] S-so crowded.

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
          xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
          xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
          xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:
          sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
          • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100
          PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:03 am

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: A..apples..? x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra was following Tsuki right on her heels. The her eyes scanned her, picking up on the wood texture that had already taken a strong hold on her body. She huddled to the other even closer. There was nothing she could do. Even if she knew a doctor and could find them in time, would they know what to do? She couldn’t lose Tsuki now, after she just got her back. Integra had missed her so much. The doll Tsuki gave her was just as tight in her clutches as ever. She was gripping it almost as if it would be the one thing to save them.

Tsuki asked her if she liked apples. Integra blushed and looked down, but smiled slightly. It was such a “horse” thing to like. They were just so delicious she couldn’t help it. How could anyone not love them? Integra didn’t think Tsuki’s joke was very funny, and she was back to pouting. It didn’t last long, Tsuki’s hand was on her cheek. Integra was always so tall compared to the rest of the world. No one ever reached up and touched her face. She told her everyone was having problem. Integra knew that to be true she had to stop feeling sorry for herself and get her head in the game.

Then she said she would be sad if they didn’t have fun together. Integra felt like she was at fault. She asked if they were friends. Integra wanted to pick Tsuki up and squeeze her as tight as she could. Of course they were friends. The best of friends. Her only friend. She wanted to say all these things, but nothing came out. Integra was too sigh to crush Tuski to her in her famous way, so she was left hanging there, voiceless, only able to follow.

Integra watched Tsuki put the apples in the bucket and get ready to dunk. She couldn’t tell if she was creating a battle plan to defeat the apples with, or if it was painful for her to do this, and she was only humoring her. She hoped it was the second. That her choice hadn’t caused Tsuki pain. Her friend dove in and grabbed the apples. Integra stood behind her, clapping happily.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
          so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:08 am
          User Image
          Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

Edin rolled an even number, and had to drink. Cain watched as she drank the liquid down much smoother then had had. She looked like she was getting into it, though, and encouraged him to roll again. With his free hand, he picked up the die and tossed it down. 5, he was safe. “Ah ha! Your roll!” He kissed Edin’s cheek with a bit of a wobble. His tolerance being so low, that only one was already starting to tap into his consciousness.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:25 am
          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                  Mood: ♥Cain♥
                  In the company of: Cain
                  In a relationship with: No one
                  Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
                  Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
                  Song List:

Edin laughed as Cain wobbled when he kissed her cheek. It seemed he was already tipsy. But it was her turn to roll. She grabbed the die and rolled. The number 3 was face up. She was safe this round. "I think we should get you back. Already one and you're starting to go. Well, I had fun so don't worry about that. At least if we're away from this fruit guy. It'll stop haunting over me like a shadow..". She wrapped her arms around his waist and turned him away from the shot roulette table. Edin took him over to one of the tables in the dining area. She sat him down in one of the chairs, sitting down in the chair next to him, she laced her fingers around his hand. "Is there anything else you'd like to do? Otherwise, we're getting you home, Hun". It didn't matter what his response was, as long as she was with him, she didn't care.

(We can have him drink a little more at his place if you want lol. It's up to you)

Coheart

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:47 am
                  User Image
                  Lerista Merello
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous
                  Thoughts: I hope so...
                  Company: Miyuki
                  Money: $1000

Lerista felt nervous as he walked with Miyuki onto the beach. Though it was offset by her presence, it was still a lot more people then he was used to being around. The mall wasnt even this crowded yesterday.He took a deep breath and looked at Miyuki for a moment before making a small noise and lifting his tail. "This will help you Miyuki-chan." He moved his hands around her, not touching her but more like framing her. As he did blue flames moved from his palms and onto her clothes and skin. They werent hot at all, in fact more of a comforting warmth, but where the flames touched the marks were gone. Until eventually she looked normal. "They are still there but now you...wont be....worried...?" At that moment he could see that there were a lot more people with something wrong going on with them. "What is this...a curse...?" He spoke the other low and a little bit more to himself.

He then shook his head clear of that thought and looked at Miyuki as she finished writing. He looked it over and tilted his head. While those did sound a little bit of fun, it might be a bit crowded. "How about we find something we both like. And with as few people as possible." He said the other low enough for only the two of them to hear, but he was smiling at her warmly. "I'm not so good around a lot of people either Miyuki-chan." He laughed softly.

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:55 am
                  User Image

Name: Marcus
                  Race: Inu
                  Money: $1000
                  Company: Silvia
                  Mood: Curious

Marcus toyed with her hair a bit more idly when she shook her head. So the man didnt treat her right...of course he didnt otherwise why would she run. He was about to make another comment when she shifted back to his ears. He had the same reaction as before as his whole body shivered and he closed his eyes. His body was loose and he thought he got the idea. She didnt want to talk about it much more, which was fine with him. Hearing that kind of treatment usually made him quite angry. So instead he sat there for a moment and let her play with the tips of his ears. The nearness of her body was quite apparent to him, as her scent flooded his senses. But still...it felt great actually. "Your good." He chuckled softly. Though he wasnt going to move, because if he did it would put him against her, and while he did not mind he didnt think...but then again, what did she think? She was a succubus after all, though a bit of a strange one. He decided to take the risk, after all he had lived for almost a thousand years, what would go wrong? So he moved his head and settled it against her, practically holding her if his arms were up around her as well. "Nothing will happen to you with me around." He made the promise quietly but she would be able to hear him.

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:52 am
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
                  POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
                  You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne smiled his near perfect smile, reaching out and gently flicking Zariel's forehead with his finger. "I'm sure we can arrange that sometime." He continued gently cleaning the makeup from her face as he listened to her speak further. "Don't worry about it. This kid tried to steal from the store so I decided to vouch for him and pay for everything.. I was originally there because I was buying things for dinner, and I think I accidentally left them there... Oh well. Either way, it's all sorted now... Besides, you're more important." He stated, his smile widening and lighting up his golden features. Y-Yeah... Sorry. It's this strange ability that I can't turn off. It's weird. But don't worry! I've learnt to tune it out, so I didn't catch everything said when we last hung out.. The blonde answered telepathically, pocketing the filthy wipes in his pocket since he didn't see a bin nearby. His cheeks began to show a light pink colour as he remembered what had been said when they'd first met. He had been confused by her words back then, but he could guess at the meaning behind the words. "It's fine. I have only attended something like this once. When I was little." He stated truthfully, eyeing the stand.

σσd ⋮ Concerned σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
                  xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
                  • Married 100
                  • Friendly 100
                  • Peoplewatcher 100
                  PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 am
                  User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Many people....❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
                  Outfit
                  About Priya

Priya pointed to the hoodied man, 'There..' was her thought. She looked at everyone and started to walk towards the hooded figure, her walk, graceful and ethereal. Her hair was shimmering more noticeably, the colors dancing along her dark tresses. Her eyes shimmered bright greens and blues, shifting in the light as they were trained on the figure. He was a curiosity to her. She wanted to know more.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
                  The-DJ-Ghost
                  Phoenix347
                  oOBookwormYumiOo
                  Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
                  ☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games
                  Mini-Games