Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:18 am
Shin stood there for a second and than dashed from Kenji's eyes. He was unable to be seen for now. His speed being fast at just he same speed as Kenji at the time but only useing half his normal speed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:34 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Yeah, good idea," Bakuryu siad as Kai teleported and he flipped back up onto the boat. How has he seen the seals for the Shadow hopper? Bakuryu thought, it's unique to the yang brach of the Taos. The only time someone uses it outside a spar is when they have no other choice. At least i managed to copy the water dragon ninjutsu, though i probably couldn't preform it without using a chunk of my charka. Plus I'm getting the hang of the Sharigan, i saw things very clearly this battle, I wouldn't have been able to dodge so of that stuff without it's aid, i should be very close to finishing the imprinit......
"Bakaryu is lucky I didn't get serious he wouldn't be standing right now." Kai thought to himself as he told the captain to start the ship up. ((You didn't copy the jutsu. If you didn't notice Kai didn't perfrom any hand seals. That's one of the abilities of the Roku Hoshi Mangekyou Sharingan. And if something doesn't have hand seals you can't copy it.))  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:41 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin stood there for a second and than dashed from Kenji's eyes. He was unable to be seen for now. His speed being fast at just he same speed as Kenji at the time but only useing half his normal speed.

Holy crap!! He's moving a little faster!!! Kenji could barely make out Shin as he ran towards him. Kenji then dashed back, jumping and hopping around the training ground. "Your fast, but I bet that's not your full speed I assume?" Kenji continued to dash around, with the actual purpose to see how fast Shin can move. Can he move even match my Kagezan? was a thought that hit Kenji a moment later...  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:45 am
Sabu furrowed his brow. Alot of interesting things were being said on this trip. He had to make sure he didn't get caught up in it. A clouded mind was the worst thing to have in a fight.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:45 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu's attention was drawn by the sparring match going on out on the water's surface.
Reena watched her brother with intrest. After the battle was over she said to Sabu, "I think he's getting very close to master the Sharigan and finishing the imprint onto his Mangetsugans. Father and mother will be extremely proud if Oniichan copies the Sharigan like father did when he was a few years earlier than Oniichan."

Sabu raised an eyebrow. "Copy the Sharigan?" he asked skeptical.

((Dude what the hell? Imprint, copy? You cannot, under no circumstances copy a dojutsu...I mean, no matter what you plan on calling it, you just can't...Whats more, the Bloodlines Jutsus cannot be copied. Regardless of your character's profiles and such, you just can't))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:02 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu's attention was drawn by the sparring match going on out on the water's surface.
Reena watched her brother with intrest. After the battle was over she said to Sabu, "I think he's getting very close to master the Sharigan and finishing the imprint onto his Mangetsugans. Father and mother will be extremely proud if Oniichan copies the Sharigan like father did when he was a few years earlier than Oniichan."

((Dude what the hell? Imprint, copy? You cannot, under no circumstances copy a dojutsu...I mean, no matter what you plan on calling it, you just can't...Whats more, the Bloodlines Jutsus cannot be copied. Regardless of your character's profiles and such, you just can't))

((I'd have to agree. If there was a way to copy bloodline jutsus, then Orochimaru would have found it and not gone through the trouble to get ahold of Sasuke.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:07 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((I'd have to agree. If there was a way to copy bloodline jutsus, then Orochimaru would have found it and not gone through the trouble to get ahold of Sasuke.))

((Thank you, there you have it Rio.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:40 am
((Now, now. I'll be spectating you since Shinji has been killed off.))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:42 am
Silly Genji
((Now, now. I'll be spectating you since Shinji has been killed off.))

((killed is such a strong word))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:44 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:16 am
((It was fun to let loose those water jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:49 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Yeah, good idea," Bakuryu siad as Kai teleported and he flipped back up onto the boat. How has he seen the seals for the Shadow hopper? Bakuryu thought, it's unique to the yang brach of the Taos. The only time someone uses it outside a spar is when they have no other choice. At least i managed to copy the water dragon ninjutsu, though i probably couldn't preform it without using a chunk of my charka. Plus I'm getting the hang of the Sharigan, i saw things very clearly this battle, I wouldn't have been able to dodge so of that stuff without it's aid, i should be very close to finishing the imprinit......
"Bakaryu is lucky I didn't get serious he wouldn't be standing right now." Kai thought to himself as he told the captain to start the ship up. ((You didn't copy the jutsu. If you didn't notice Kai didn't perfrom any hand seals. That's one of the abilities of the Roku Hoshi Mangekyou Sharingan. And if something doesn't have hand seals you can't copy it.))
((Oh, didn't notice that, well then belay that order scotty))  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:57 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"It's not easy, and it takes awhile, but yes, someone with the Mangetsugan can copy other Kekki Genkais, but there are a lot of limitations. It's called the Mangestugan because that mean "The Full Moon Eye" and it reflects what is sees. And the best metaphor for how the Kekki Genkai is copied is this:

When you look into a light, the sun or a tv screen for a long time and then look away, you see an after image of what you were just looking at that has been partially burned into your retnas (sp?), but then it goes away after awhile. Well that's what it's like for the Mangetsugan to temoraraly copy a Kekki Genkai. But if they copy the Kekki Genkai enough and master it themselves, it like the image of the sun being permanently burned into your vision, and you can recall it at any time, but you also can never get rid of it either."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:02 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((Thank you, there you have it Rio.))
((Not really, cause Orachimaru would still have to hunt down, copy and master a kekki Genkai before he could use it on his own, and that would be quite hard for ones that have a close to or extinct clan, like the Uchias or whatever Kimimaru's was. Besides like i said, this will make a lot more sense when Genji puts up the Kekki Genkai explinations))  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:03 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Oh, didn't notice that, well then belay that order scotty))
((Captain the reactor she can't take no more of this. Now act like it didn't happen and rp.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games