Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:57 pm
This may come back to bite me in the a** later, but I think that the Obito/Tobi theory is totally rediculous and not credible. At all. The only similarity is the eye. There are several people who have lost eyes. I know off the top of my head Baki lost an eye like that. And not all Uchiha look the same. There was a light haired Uchiha with a quite different face during Sasuke's large flashback segment.

Saying that Tobi is Obito is as reasonable as saying Baki is Obito.

We don't KNOW if Baki is missing an eye, but there aren't many instances contradicting that theory. Whether or not Baki is missing and eye, it was just an example.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:30 pm
Shikalee
This may come back to bite me in the a** later, but I think that the Obito/Tobi theory is totally rediculous and not credible. At all. The only similarity is the eye. There are several people who have lost eyes. I know off the top of my head Baki lost an eye like that. And not all Uchiha look the same. There was a light haired Uchiha with a quite different face during Sasuke's large flashback segment.

We don't KNOW if Baki is missing an eye, but there aren't many instances contradicting that theory. Whether or not Baki is missing and eye, it was just an example.

techincally, Obito would be missing both his eyes.

Unless of course he somehow ascended to the mange eye and sucked all that rock around him into his right eye, giving him the idea to have that swirl around his right eye hole, since it's his eye, he would have the same as Kakashi.  

liz_bliz_inc

sephiroth_sohma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:12 pm
I'm reading the 321st chapter of Naruto off Naruto FOB and I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if the 4th Hokage was Naruto's dad. They look SO SIMULAR! And they have the same kind of atitudes, as far as I know... razz Makes me annoyed when I can't figure it out myself. Grr. I just wanted to know: Is the Fourth Hokage Naruto's dad?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:26 pm
liz_bliz
Shikalee

techincally, Obito would be missing both his eyes.

Unless of course he somehow ascended to the mange eye and sucked all that rock around him into his right eye, giving him the idea to have that swirl around his right eye hole, since it's his eye, he would have the same as Kakashi.
His skull would have prevented the rock from popping his eye. The rock was rather round. He lonly lost that one eye.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:27 pm
sephiroth_sohma
I'm reading the 321st chapter of Naruto off Naruto FOB and I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if the 4th Hokage was Naruto's dad. They look SO SIMULAR! And they have the same kind of atitudes, as far as I know... razz Makes me annoyed when I can't figure it out myself. Grr. I just wanted to know: Is the Fourth Hokage Naruto's dad?
No one knows that for sure, but it is a common rumor and believed to be true.

*drools and swoons at chapter* xd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Say was there a rumor of the leader of Akatsuki being Naruto's dad?  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:51 pm
O_o

Where did that come from?

Although it would be cool for that to happen if only cause it would be unexpected(and also put away with the fourth being Naruto's dad((not that I dont think its credible, I just don't think its true)))

Also 322 was awesome. They finnaly caught up to the akatsuki, although I think that just stabing him wont kill him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:15 am
Yeah, it's given that that guy is still alive. Just look at his reaction when he got stabbed. It was pretty much like this:

stare "Ouch, man. Who are you guys?" stare

xd  

anime_merrick

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:52 pm
I Wonder what his secret is to survive that attack?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:50 am
So it's blood then.  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:46 am
Mr._Stabby
O_o

Although it would be cool for that to happen if only cause it would be unexpected(and also put away with the fourth being Naruto's dad((not that I dont think its credible, I just don't think its true)))

Also 322 was awesome. They finnaly caught up to the akatsuki, although I think that just stabing him wont kill him
User Image

Actually I think it's pretty true.
I don't know for sure because I would have to get someone I trust to tell me this, but I heard from someone that when Naruto signed the Toad contract, the other two names on the contract where of course Jiraiya (didn't get the last name) and someone named Uzumaki Arashi (Supposedly Yondaime).
I just heard this from someone that posted in the Yondaime shrine for all of you who want to know.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:47 am
Uchiha Kagai
So it's blood then.
User Image

I doubt that blood is the reason that he survived that attack.
Although that is the reason why Asuma felt his pain.
There has to be something deeper as to why the guy seems immortal.

User Image

Historical

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:35 am
Yeah that's what I meant, I just didn't type that properly. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:46 pm
Historical
Mr._Stabby
O_o

User Image

Actually I think it's pretty true.
I don't know for sure because I would have to get someone I trust to tell me this, but I heard from someone that when Naruto signed the Toad contract, the other two names on the contract where of course Jiraiya (didn't get the last name) and someone named Uzumaki Arashi (Supposedly Yondaime).
I just heard this from someone that posted in the Yondaime shrine for all of you who want to know.

User Image

I saw that thread before. I don't consider it credible because...

A) Im sure TONS f people tryed to translate that before. And im pretty sure wikipedia said that it translates to Yondaime. Ill have to check.

B) Not to mentionn that its not that credible to just say "A fiend of mine translated this!!! It must be true!" especially over the internet where it is near impossible to supply proof of the claim.  

Mr._Stabby

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games