Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ventarra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
Salen-Stormwing
If you use the turtle, you almost disappear if you're on the critter. The gift box works well too it seems.
Yah, I was using the turtle earlier and it worked pretty good. Another awsome one I saw was a chocobo carrying a white egg (cash shop item) and you couldn't see the avi at all.

I played with the egg and the bird too, but could not get it to layer right except from the behind view.

I love the new nuts though, just wish I could add more than 2. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:31 pm
Ventarra
Krissim Klaw
Salen-Stormwing
If you use the turtle, you almost disappear if you're on the critter. The gift box works well too it seems.
Yah, I was using the turtle earlier and it worked pretty good. Another awsome one I saw was a chocobo carrying a white egg (cash shop item) and you couldn't see the avi at all.

I played with the egg and the bird too, but could not get it to layer right except from the behind view.

I think the person who was doing it said it only worked with the white egg from the front view while the chocobo was in the crouch position.  

Krissim Klaw

Ventarra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Krissim Klaw
Ventarra
Krissim Klaw
Salen-Stormwing

I think the person who was doing it said it only worked with the white egg from the front view while the chocobo was in the crouch position.

Hum, think I tried that too, but oh well. I'll stick with my Nuts. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:00 pm
November isn't renown for its Monthly Collectibles, and I must say that this month's items, while decent, don't really seem to be Monthly Collectibles at all. They seem more like the sort of thing which would be right at home in the Gaia Cash Shop, now that I get a good look at them. *sighs*  

FogSage

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:18 pm
Ventarra
Krissim Klaw
Salen-Stormwing

User Image
PS:

Your avatar is stunning.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:19 pm
FogSage
November isn't renown for its Monthly Collectibles, and I must say that this month's items, while decent, don't really seem to be Monthly Collectibles at all. They seem more like the sort of thing which would be right at home in the Gaia Cash Shop, now that I get a good look at them. *sighs*

Come on and meet my friends, Khan and Stihl. ;D  

Shaviv

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:49 pm
Don't cut off his head Shaviv. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:58 pm
Shaviv
Ventarra
Krissim Klaw
Salen-Stormwing

User Image
PS:

Your avatar is stunning.

sweatdrop Thank you. heart  

Ventarra

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:00 pm
I blew most of my gold on a letter.

Kaky the cat warrior?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:01 pm
FogSage

And earlier you liked them. Now you don't?  

Af Mas

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:14 pm
all the adult comments i see on the mounts make me freaking bleh

your sitting on the back ... BACK
your not standing behind it and it has no genitals on the back @________@
you freaking furries are all yiffy *beep* .....

jesus christ ~.~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:21 pm
Fuzzfuzzy

jesus christ ~.~

lighten up. We know that the avi is sitting on the back. it just looks like it's doing something naughty  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:30 pm
Fuzzfuzzy

jesus christ ~.~

Can't we just joke around a little?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:49 pm
@Fuzzfuzzy: While I do not disagree that sexual innuendos are a bit off-color, I do believe you are over reacting. I would hope that everyone here would be mature enough to handle such kind of humor with a little more tact. Your comments are board line flaming, so please watch yourself more carefully. There are better ways to express your displeasure with people's behavior without getting insulting.

@Fogsage: They are Cash Shop items. They are not even the top Cash Items available, being the third most expensive. So I do not know exactly why you would be expecting them to be particularly better in quality.

Selene Aries

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:38 am
due to the entire gaia community being totally out of wack on every single item being released all sucking or offending to one group i cant find a single thread anywhere where people are actually excited about this.
even in the boards there are some weird furries going on how they yiff their mounts etc blah blah and even here i find. so every horse rider i see outside is doing something "naughty" to their horse hmm ? when i sat on an elefant's back as a kid i was being naughty ? ... right -.-

well sorry but even i can only take so much of this cra...... yeah ....
its stuff like this that doesn't make me post anymore cause no one here acts normal anymore ._.

the wild things are an awesome idea and they even walk in towns i give the admins a triple thumbs up. but it feels like its just me and the rest of the world rants bitches and complains every single time ._. its not fun anymore.

there enough offtopic rambling  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games