Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:46 pm
((I'll answer in the morn: because Im dead exhausted... but...inu:

Mell already knows this, and since you don't, i'll tel you here. Yami no Kage no Tenshi: (YNKNT) is blind...legaly. She can only see lights and darks. She can't see color though. This is one of the reasons why she's BURNING the place and not just shooting everyone and blowing up the building or something. She's got the scales... and... you know that "Justice is Blind." http://sergecar.club.fr/Dessins/justice.gif Kelly and KNT aren't blind, though. It's only the yami... Her eyes don't look any different: they just don't move...and she doesn't blink. She can move them, she just doesn't.

so, there you go. Little tidbit. ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:24 am
Seto looked at Yami for a reply.
He placed one hand between Mokuba's shoulderblades and pushed a little, hinting he should get up.

"We were not sure yet... " he said, trying to read Yami's eyes.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:51 pm
Yami pressed his ear up to the door. It sounded like a radio or something was left on down the hall...but no... it still sounded like a music box. It had a very soothing harmony to it--and yet for some reason, every hair on his neck stood on end as his hand met the door handle. There was now an odd cracking sound in the distance to acompany the voice. It continued:

You won't hear any sirens sounding
The entire room was completely silent, listening to the sound.
Line up quietly and for your turn, Yami shuffled on his heel and turned the handle.
The destined day has arrived... He swung the door open quickly and prepared his eyes to look down the hall...
And you're all going to...
"Huaah!" he exclaimed, jumping back. She was standing RIGHT THERE on the other side of the door! "Damn... she scared me...wait..." his eyes saw something very VERY bright behind her. It appeared as if someone had picked up the corridor and dunked it into the sun. The walls were consumed with the blinding sight. Nearly the entire floor was covered with it, and it seemed to be branching out from a particular vein that ran up the direct center of the hall.

The white fire (it has to be incredibly hot to have stone catch as well...) raced up behind the girl, but she didn't even flinch. It split in two dirrections a foot or so behind her, and moved to both her left and right sides. It climbed up the walls and covered even the ceiling! Then a single word came from her lips.
"BURN." The word seemed to call up a thick black smoke from the hallway, and it flooded into the room through the door--and under it when Yami tried to shut it.

He blinked his eyes rapidly: the smoke had caused his eyes to tear up, and everything seemed all that much more brighter to him. "We're leaving. Now."

YNKNT's void eyes barrowed into the wooden door. It too was starting to be blanketed with the hellfire. It was time for her to get out of here. The next time they opened the door in less than ten seconds, the entire hall would be white. She wouldn't be in it. She wondered how the party inside the room would fare, but didn't give too much thought to it. They deserved to die.
"You who betray society. You who betray your family. Your friends. Your heart. You will be punished." were her last thoughts. She hoped that they'd be branded for life. "Evildoers..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:32 pm
((Though Im sure all of us have ideas or know quiet well about split personalities and such. But I found a site that explains a lot of stuff. And it does sound reasonable for Mokubas life and some of the alters I made for the RP, heres the site if you want to chack it out. It may also help with Kellys problem as well.

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/multiple_personality_disorder.jsp ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:38 pm
((From now on, unless its voices inside his head. When Mokuba changes personalities, I'll write what he says in italic.))

Mokuba rushed after Yami, not having to far to go before he ran into the guy. After making contact to Yami, he hit the floor with a thud. But something else took his mind off the now tender spot of his back side. His eyes following the direction of Yamis gaze, his breath stayed in his throat. His eyes relfected the huge flames in front of him and Yami, his body taking the heat from the distant flames. Though the flames were still behind them, the smoke surrounded them. The fumes inhaled into his throat, it felt hot and scratchy. The stentch of the cloud was overbearing. Covering his mouth with his hand, as hoarse coughs exited his mouth. Quickly standing up, before heading back to the door.

Through his harsh coughs he managed to open one of his eyes. "Kellys setting the place up in smoke!" he said, coughing even harder. Without making sure the others were escaping, Mokuba turned his head towards the flames. All of a sudden, his face alters, appearing to be different somehow. "We have to go get her.." he replied flatly as he stares at the open flames. He didn't care, Kelly seemed to be the only one who understood him, the only one he liked. Without any second thoughts, he began to rush toward Kelly, even when the flames began to progress.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:59 am
(I've seen this page before! o: Thats so wierd! o.O; Either that or like... deja vous for my cerebum... ninja xD)
InunaideKaiba
((Though Im sure all of us have ideas or know quiet well about split personalities and such. But I found a site that explains a lot of stuff. And it does sound reasonable for Mokubas life and some of the alters I made for the RP, heres the site if you want to chack it out. It may also help with Kellys problem as well.

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/multiple_personality_disorder.jsp ))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:14 am
"Mokuba! No!" Yami called extending his hand to catch him. The first time he grasped air, but the second time he caught his arm. He coughed crudely from the smoke that had invaded his lungs when he tried to stop the boy."She's not worth it!" he tried between the coughs. He squinted at the hallway, "She's gone--she's gotten out--we'll catch up with her later--" He brought his head down a little bit more: his senses were being blocked. He couldn't see a thing through his tearing eyes, his skin was secreting nearly all of the fluid in his body in attempts to cool it down. He couldn't talk because of the smoke caught in his throat messing with his voice, he could barely hear anything over the roar of the flames....And then he sneezed. The ash had been swept into the air because of the ceiling, and it was falling like dust even amongst the smoke. Around the bright white flames, it looked like black snow.

It seemed as if the colors of the hall had been inverted. Where there used to be shadow, there was light, where one would expect snow, there was ash.

When he felt something on his arm, he jerked it away, thinking that he'd been caught fire. But then it came again: It wasn't fire, it was Yuugi trying to get his attention.

"What are we going to do?!" Yuugi shouted through his shirt. He'd risen the collar so that he could breathe without getting the ash in his mouth. "The entire passage is in flame! And that's HOT!" He moved back behind the door frame in order to hide from the blasting heat. "Yami! We can't go that way! We're trapped in here!"

Yami blinked severely trying to come up with something...anything! His mind was distorted and that wasn't helped by the adrenniline that was surging through his drying veins. He could just barely make out what Yuugi was saying to him.

"YAMI!" Yuugi tried again. This time he inhaled more smoke that was starting to come down to his height. The entire top of the room was black. He suddenly had a thought and turned back to where he'd last seen Seto. Although he hated the guy, he didn't want anything to happen to him while Yami thought he still cared about him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:13 am
"That woman's crazy..." Seto thought, as Yugi ran towards him.
"Oh, he does care" his second thought was, but now he spent enough time on thinking.
They had to get out, and quick.
"Exit?" Seto asked loud, not about to use more words than nessecary.
The air was difficult to breathe in. Somehow, he had seen this coming.

Marik got up and panicked.
he had put his clothes right already, and took DUke's left wrist to drag him along by.
"I want to get out..." he mumbled, his teeth clenched, as he dragged Duke along with him.
He passed Yugi, he passed Yami and he passed Mokuba, without them even noticing. Malik was on his heels. He trusted his Yami with his life, and knew he would never be let down.
Marik then held both Duke's wrist, holding his corpse in front of him like a cross as he walked on.
Malik still followed. "What's he doing...?" he thought, but his faith in his spirit never faded, for he knew Yami wasn't stupid. He'd solve everything.

The height rose, flames licking their pants, their legs, their feet.
They were in flames up to their waists now, but they kept going.
Marik was going to make it out alive. Determined as he was, he had no idea his hikari was following him like a loyal dog.
When Marik saw a glimpse of Yami no Kage no Tenshi, he realized he had run out of oxygen.
Also, the last bit of pain of the flames started to fade.

He was dead before he hit the floor.
Malik then realized what was going on.
His last scream of pain, horror and especially fear was barely audible due to the immense noise of the flames and faded fast, ending his life in a most terrible way.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:12 pm
((I feel stupid but I figure that Malik is dead?))

Mokuba glared at the person holding his arm, the b*****d was holding him back. "Shes worth it to me you worthless worm now let me go!" he shouted. It wasn't long before Mokuba gave up on yelling as a mouth full of ashes filled his throat. The smoke dried the inside of his throat, like he was in a desert and just ate a handfull of sand. He coughed harshly, coughs sounding stressed and forced out of his lungs. Before following Yamis gaze into the smoke, she was gone. "Kenshiii!" he called out inot the empty smog.

A few tears streamed down his face, his other side crying for the first time. That woman was the only one this side seemed to cry for. Within moments, Mokuba looked lost. Gazing back at Yami, looking at his hand curiously. He wondered why Yami was holding his wrist all of a sudden. But rather then ask, he looked up at his brother. He seemed to have found a exit. He coughed a few more times, as smoke enclosed around him. The dark cloud seemed to have surrounded him and Yugi due to their sizes. Immitating Yugi, he rose his shirt over his nose. This made the air a little more easy to breathe.

Out of all the comotion, he could hear a shrill of pain. "That sounded like Malik!" Mokuba said, through the fibers of his shirt. He was worried, wondering if the fire had gotten to the boy. The thought made him cringe, he knew the fire wouldn't leave any remains. Shaking that thought from his mind, he looked to Yami. "We have to get out of here now! I think Seto knows a way out." Mokuba explainjed, his shirt muffling his voice. In times like this, there was no time for fighting. He would worry about Yami when they got out.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:30 pm
[He is. Kind of. .__. Kind of like... Completely. I had homocidal urges]  

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:44 am
"I don't know a way out... It's all wall here!"
Seto exclaimed, putting the 'collar' of his coat over his nose and mouth.
The amount of oxygen in the room was decreasing fast, and they had to do something soon if they wanted to get out alive.

Bakura was still asleep, but the chance anybody would wake him up was very small. Everybody was doing his own thing, and he wasn't aware of the commotion at all.

Ryou went missing a lot of pages ago, and so did Tristan. Well... Missing... They just disappeared. .__.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:49 pm
"We have to...find a way, Seto!" Yami said, sounding a bit like he was scolding the other. His eyes circled the room. There obviously wasn't a way out in here...
They moved back out to the white hall. "How did she escape...?" he wondered. Almost immediately, his eyes rested on the one spot that didn't have flames onit. It didn't have flames on it because it seemed to be a doorway--but without a door. It was just a small gap in the wall, capable of fitting one person through it. He wondered why he didn't see it sooner. He didn't know where it went--it could very well be that they'd be going through the crawlspace to their final doom... But they didn't have the luxury of thinking about it.

"Yuugi--the sheets" he coughed, moving back over to the bed quickly. Yuugi jumped to help him, but he didn't know what Yami was thinking. Surely, the sheets would catch fire, wouldn't they?!

What suprised him even more was how Yami tossed them aside as if they weren't a thing. He even pulled up the corners of the sewn mattress and threw out the inner bedding until he was nearly at the broken springs. "Yami!" Yuugi asked when the other went into another fit of coughts, "What are you doing?!" Yami answered, but it didn't make any sense. Wood? Yes, wood burned but...

"What ABOUT wood?! There isn't any WOOD in that---"
"WOOL! NOT WOOD! WOOL!" Yami yelled at him--even though he was already so close. He lifted the corner of a layer of grayish itchy fabric.

(Did you know that wool is fire repellant? Thats why they encourage you to bring a wool blanket incase of emergencies. It's warm and it's fireresistant...MAJORLY fire resistant. Our emergency blanket in our laboratory at school is wool.

Good GOD. -admits- I had no idea how to get them out of it. I could only think going THROUGH the fire... and then I thought, 'throw the blankets down and beat away the flames!' and then, 'no idiot! Waving cloth in circles will only spread it! D<' Somehow, I rememembered a gray layer of something in a commercial about how one mattress was better than another companies, and I made the connection about our laboratory blanket because I'm thinking about school---and in short that was a really LUCKY thought process. @_@!)

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:19 pm
[I had no idea how to get them out either... I was already saying goodbye. .__. I'll reply later: School. ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:59 pm
((Yeah, this week is kinda hecktic for me as well. I have a outline due wendsday that was due today but I had to skip that period so I could have longer to do it. Then I have to make up 2 tests on wendsday. And today I was working on a physics project all day, due tomorrow. And some math homework and japanese homework are due wendsday too. I may not get on Gaia until Wendsday afternoon which is when I wont be as stressed even if I do get homework. I would reply, but my brain is fried from stressing over the project and the outline. So I'm going to head to bed. I hope you wont mind waiting for my reply til Wendsday. If I get done early, I may try and get on to reply fast tomorrow. But Im not sure about that yet. Sorry to preach my life story sweatdrop ))  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:36 am
"Wool? What's wool going to do?" Seto's first thought was, inmediatly followed by "Of course! Wool's fire repellant!"
At Kaiba Corporation, there were fire extinguishers, showers above doors and wool blankets in case of emergency.
How come he didn't think of it himself? Wasn't he supposed to be a lot more intelligent than Yami?
"No, this is not the time to think about that." he said, trying to adjust his way of breathing.
If he'd continue this way, which was in- and exhaling deep, he'd probably use half the remaining oxygen for himself. He tried to breathe less deep, less hasty and most importantly: Very calm.
If he'd panic now, Mokuba would most likely try to jump into the flames or something.

He went over to a bed, and got some wool too.
"Wait... What's he going to do anyway? That hallway's endlessly long. Where's he planning to go to?"
"Where are we going exactly?" he asked loudly, trying to raise his voice over the flames.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games