Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:52 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen had slept with Zayra and awoke. She stretched keeping a careful eye on Zayra. She glanced at Timber who was sleeping between trees. Branwen carefully picked up peacefully sleeping Zayra and carried her closer toward Timber. She like Timber's company. ((Especially since her mate hasn't been around. Hope Alchemist is alright.))

Timber shifted in her sleep, as if she had sensed someone's presence nearby.
((perhaps he's on vacation, or something. but he would have probably told you in advance if he was. I'm not sure though. One of my character's mate hasn't role-played too often either))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:09 am
applz
Almirrah opened her eyes suddenly, jumping out of the burrow and in an attacking sort of position. She calmed when she realized it was only Bane. 'Oh, so you're still here?' she asked, looking towards the spot where she last saw him asleep at.
Her nose twitched a bit, catching another scent among Bane. The scent of blood. He eyes widened, scanning Bane as she circled him, and finally noticed the wound on his arm. Shaking her head fiercely, she spoke 'Please tend to that wound, dear friend. I wouldn't want to lose control over my... bloodthirsty desires'. She turned, trying not to think much of Bane's wound, but the scent continued to linger temptingly around her.

Bane looked at Almirrah with a curious grin. "With everything that I've been through... and all the time that I have spent alone and did nothing but strengthen myself... Do you really think that I would not be able to at least hold you back? Either way... I'm not worried about the wound. It will heal, and I will gladly defend myself from any others that want to taste me..."
Bane then walked back in front of her... "You must learn to control the desire... Fight it... Keep it from feasting on the scent of your friends. Learn to block your desires from them... Never let your desires destroy a great friendship... We do not have one yet, but I feel that we are very similar in ways..."  

SagaciousDaemonlord

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:19 am
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz
Almirrah opened her eyes suddenly, jumping out of the burrow and in an attacking sort of position. She calmed when she realized it was only Bane. 'Oh, so you're still here?' she asked, looking towards the spot where she last saw him asleep at.
Her nose twitched a bit, catching another scent among Bane. The scent of blood. He eyes widened, scanning Bane as she circled him, and finally noticed the wound on his arm. Shaking her head fiercely, she spoke 'Please tend to that wound, dear friend. I wouldn't want to lose control over my... bloodthirsty desires'. She turned, trying not to think much of Bane's wound, but the scent continued to linger temptingly around her.

Bane looked at Almirrah with a curious grin. "With everything that I've been through... and all the time that I have spent alone and did nothing but strengthen myself... Do you really think that I would not be able to at least hold you back? Either way... I'm not worried about the wound. It will heal, and I will gladly defend myself from any others that want to taste me..."
Bane then walked back in front of her... "You must learn to control the desire... Fight it... Keep it from feasting on the scent of your friends. Learn to block your desires from them... Never let your desires destroy a great friendship... We do not have one yet, but I feel that we are very similar in ways..."

Almirrah walked beside him, feeling somewhat angered. She chose to act as if she had ignored him completely, however his words continued to linger in her mind, amongst the shadowed memories of the past that continued to haunt her. 'The lantern in the forest ((meaning the sun)) is dimming, perhaps you would interest in my nightly hunt? Or simply wander among the shadows...' she added, looking around at the foilage that looked gloomy against the disappearing light.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:26 am
applz
Almirrah walked beside him, feeling somewhat angered. She chose to act as if she had ignored him completely, however his words continued to linger in her mind, amongst the shadowed memories of the past that continued to haunt her. 'The lantern in the forest ((meaning the sun)) is dimming, perhaps you would interest in my nightly hunt? Or simply wander among the shadows...' she added, looking around at the foilage that looked gloomy against the disappearing light.

Bane nodded. "I will join you if you will have me... Just think about what I said... Listen to me or not... It's your decision..." He then looked at her again... "If I am with you and you still can't stop your desires... Then I will at least die knowing that I tried to help you. For I could not do harm to you no matter the cost..." He then walked beside her staying a few steps behind so that she could think and lead the way.  

SagaciousDaemonlord

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:29 am
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz

Bane nodded. "I will join you if you will have me... Just think about what I said... Listen to me or not... It's your decision..." He then looked at her again... "If I am with you and you still can't stop your desires... Then I will at least die knowing that I tried to help you. For I could not do harm to you no matter the cost..." He then walked beside her staying a few steps behind so that she could think and lead the way.

Almirrah looked down on the ground, confused at what he had said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:00 pm
applz
He then just forgets what he said and follows her "What have you been up to this whole time since we were pups?"  

SagaciousDaemonlord

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:05 pm
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz
He then just forgets what he said and follows her "What have you been up to this whole time since we were pups?"

((she is several hundred years old but okay))
Almirrah looked to Bane, a concerned look on her face, but then returned to the path in front of them. 'Not much, though I cannot remember my younger years' she said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:12 pm
"I seem to have random flashbacks of us as pups... I remember some of the trouble we got ourselves into...-sigh- Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days... Where I had friends and didn't have a care in the world..." Bane then droops his head slightly while thinking(by the way... the only reason i'm here is to rp with you cuz i got really really bored lol and this seemed fun... in which I have rp'ed all my life anyway... but yea my character is just as old as you girl... how else would you and him have been pups together?)  

SagaciousDaemonlord

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:37 pm
((lol no idea))
Almirrah laughed to herself a bit, trying to remember her young life. But she couldn't revisit her old memories since she had been attacked by the vampire long ago. Attempting to saddened her, and she frowned, sighing and wishing she was a mortal again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:42 pm
applz
((lol no idea))
Almirrah laughed to herself a bit, trying to remember her young life. But she couldn't revisit her old memories since she had been attacked by the vampire long ago. Attempting to saddened her, and she frowned, sighing and wishing she was a mortal again.

Bane noticed her sadness and walked closer to her and rubbed his cheek against her neck "I'm sorry..." Then he feel very awkward and quickly moves back about a foot away and once again follows behind her.  

SagaciousDaemonlord

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:45 pm

((i gtg... to a sleepover XD i'll rp tomorrow))
Almirrah moved away too. She didn't want to be in any relationship or close to anyone at all. That would continue to pain her. But she smiled anyway. 'So what would you like to hunt for the night?' she asked Bane, as they walked in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:56 pm
applz

((i gtg... to a sleepover XD i'll rp tomorrow))
Almirrah moved away too. She didn't want to be in any relationship or close to anyone at all. That would continue to pain her. But she smiled anyway. 'So what would you like to hunt for the night?' she asked Bane, as they walked in the darkness.

Bane sighed at how he longed for a relationship since he has never gotten close enough to anyone for that possibility due to his shyness and lack of courage when he is with the opposite sex. He then manages to shake it off when he notices Almirrah's sadness again and then wishes he could do something... "I have been longing to seek revenge on the cougar that did this to my arm..."  

SagaciousDaemonlord

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:22 pm
Arkanna yawned as she walked through the forest. She looked around, but saw nothing of interest. She closed her eyes and continued to walk towards the scent that she smelled earlier. Before long she started to smell two other wolves. Arkanna quickly opened her eyes and ducked down. Looking ahead of her she saw two wolves talking, they were about 20 feet away. That was close, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:30 pm
Neoke actually barked. Most pups barked, and the older ones growled and howled. But of course, he ws Neoke, he did whatever he wanted.  

iconstonedragon

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:32 am
Branwen nuzzled at Zayra and glanced at sleeping Timber. She carried Zayra to Timber. "Timber, Zayra will be hungry when she wakes. A normal pup should be after sleep. Can you watch her?" asked Branwen picking up a deer nearby.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games