Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:41 pm
Sora frowned not happy"See,you need to stop saying stuff like taht Hero..."she got up and followed Seilene

Hero felt bad at what he said and got up slowly following the girls  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:15 pm
Seilene stopped after awhile, notticing the boarder of the territory, "I have to find a seer or at least Crow again...." Remembering the hot springs incident....Looking around she started to walk out of the boarders to find the seer she knew about, but stopped and turned looking back to where she came from, "If I just leave will they be alright?" she wondered to herself....  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:21 pm
Sora caught up and stopped,seeing Seilene  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:49 pm
Seilene made up her mind just in time to see Sora, "Hey I have to go do something...." She said calmly before waving and walking out of the territory and leaving Sora standing there. As she walked into the other territory to look for the old wolf, she knew.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:50 pm
Sora turned around and ran off  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:52 pm
((I have updated Alectrona's apperance (i drew it myself) The link is on The character page ))  

Spirit of Wolves

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:25 pm
Seilene walks off wishing the best for the others...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:36 pm
Hero caught up just when Sora came up and ran into his arms"Seilene is going to do something!!! and...and"Sora mumbled

Wow.....She must really care about Seilene

Hero not knowing what to do said"I think everything will be alright..."He said thinking of something better to say to his friend,and having a huge sweat-drop on his head

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:42 pm
Seilene started to run in her wolf form "its to slow asa human!" she says and keeps running into the unknown land.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:48 pm
Sora nodded and let go of Hero and started to walk back to the clearing  

Nutella Mocha

Spirit of Wolves

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:56 pm
The sent of a mountain goat caught her nose, she took to the air nd hunted them down, With a quick bolt of lightning she killed four of the goats. Just incase others came.

The spurs on the back of her ankles splayed out and became venomous. A sertain sent was in the air that made her hackles rise. A scared moose charged out at her, with a kick of her ankles she killed the moose instantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Seilene kept running, soon the land started to look familair the farther she went. Seilene stopped and looked around, "I don't remember a place like this and yet it seems so familiar..." she said, now noticing her breath clearly and the temp started dropping.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:05 pm
Hero just looked around  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:06 pm
" Im so lonely." she didint even touch the carcasses, she was too depressed to eat. so she walked away from the kill site. " I was created in a lab, i am not born of this earth, I deserve to...... Perish."  

Spirit of Wolves

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:11 pm
Sora smelled blood as she raced off to find another wolf

Hero came not to long ago,blood going thourgh his bandages and shirts  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games