Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuandis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:27 pm
Sirenstoy
Welcome, fresh meat!.....erm...I mean Newbies! Yes, welcome, Newbies! Ah....crap...just take a doughnut on the way out.... they're superior to cookies.

Ooooh doughnuts and cookie baskets!!!
This freash meat usualy bites back, but am too busy with doughnuts and cookies to notice twisted  

Vampress_raven

Salem Karlfeldt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:06 am
NAME: Salem Karlfeldt, If you mean my real name. You only get my damned nickname.
APPEARANCE: 5"3, Chubby, Short brown hair, wears mostly black, normaly seen on a computer.
FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, The Cure, Angels & Agony, Nine IInch Nails, Godsmack, VNV Nation, Sisters of mercy, AC/DC, Kiss, Two Witches.
SEXUALITY:Straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single, and shall remain that way becuase I am Chubby ugly anti social person.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Books, Violins, Books, Anime, Books, Vampires, Books, Manga, Books, Sleep, Books, Staring out the window, Books, Water. and did I mention books?
PERSONALITY: When meeting new people, I am as quite and shy as a Small furry nocternal thing, When I get use to you, I am mostly talktive unless my half sister is around, Funny, and weird.
PET PEEVES:None.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes- Makeing freinds, Sleeeeeeeep, Computers, Gaia.
Hates- N00bs, Illiterate bastards, People who do the sterotype goth, Preps, Math.
REASON FOR JOINING: Just wanted to meet people who are not posers and dose not make me want to hunt them down with a big black guy named buba an- -THWACK- OW! [Leaf- GET BACK TO WRITEING FANFICTIONS!] Make me you green haired b*****d. [Leaf-..It's blue.] Oh you're the bluenett. [Leaf-..Just get to work.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:02 pm
welcome to the guild little one, have some cookies nad make yourself at home.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:58 pm
NAME: Ok, I'll give you my nicknames, 'cause you'd probobly only remember them any way. Kat, kit-kat, and Inu Yasha girl.
APPEARANCE: 5'3", dark brown hair (That I'm going to dye like dark purple or maroon one of these days), blue eyes, and pale skin.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, HIM, Blink 182
SEXUALITY: Bisexual. Currently. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's bi.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love drawing, writing, scary stories, urban ledgends, anime/manga, Bankotsu, Inu Yasha, Sesshoumaru, Jakotsu, and mythology.
PERSONALITY: I can be kinda hyper at times, and really calm and kinda depressed at others. I love spicy foods and trying new things. I also love funny and scary things. You'll get to know me beter as time goes on.
PET PEEVES: People who reject people just 'cause they are different before really knowing them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like spicy food, horror, comedy, myths and mythological monsters, and anime. I dislike predjuduce of any kind, adn deep fried foods.
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild seemed really cool, and seemed like something I would fit into.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:02 pm
lola_siannodel
NAME: Ok, I'll give you my nicknames, 'cause you'd probobly only remember them any way. Kat, kit-kat, and Inu Yasha girl.
APPEARANCE: 5'3", dark brown hair (That I'm going to dye like dark purple or maroon one of these days), blue eyes, and pale skin.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, HIM, Blink 182
SEXUALITY: Bisexual. Currently. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's bi.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love drawing, writing, scary stories, urban ledgends, anime/manga, Bankotsu, Inu Yasha, Sesshoumaru, Jakotsu, and mythology.
PERSONALITY: I can be kinda hyper at times, and really calm and kinda depressed at others. I love spicy foods and trying new things. I also love funny and scary things. You'll get to know me beter as time goes on.
PET PEEVES: People who reject people just 'cause they are different before really knowing them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like spicy food, horror, comedy, myths and mythological monsters, and anime. I dislike predjuduce of any kind, adn deep fried foods.
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild seemed really cool, and seemed like something I would fit into.

Welcome to the guild. Here, have some cookies and make yourself at home *gives you a basket*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

WhispyDreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:45 pm
NAME: Um... Whispy Dreamer Shall have to do for the nuance.
APPEARANCE: Undisclosed
FAV. BANDS: Undsiclosed
SEXUALITY: Undetermined
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: alone
REASON FOR JOINING: Curiosity  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:46 pm
WhispyDreamer
NAME: Um... Whispy Dreamer Shall have to do for the nuance.
APPEARANCE: Undisclosed
FAV. BANDS: Undsiclosed
SEXUALITY: Undetermined
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: alone
REASON FOR JOINING: Curiosity

Welcome to the guild, *hands you a basket of cookies* Hopefully you'll feel more comfortable with us. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:20 am
Well, welcome other newbies! Pleased to meetcha! Here, have a doughnut!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:53 pm
NAME: Chance Lee ?????(You can call me Lee or by my gaia name)
APPEARANCE: Brown eyes and dark brown hair.
FAV. BANDS: Greenday, Nirvana, PinkFloyd, System of a Down, etc....
SEXUALITY: I'm a guy and I like girls
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating(serious)but she doesn't care about online relationships.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing and writing novels.
PERSONALITY: Calm and quiet, I am good for giving advice to those who are having emotional problems.
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike preps and kids who pick on others. Anyone who resorts to saying "your momma". If anyone picks on another kid they'll see me for it.
REASON FOR JOINING:I like goths since most of my friends are goth and I just became one very slowly through them.  

Lord Vanos

Marko Ragnos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:24 pm
I am looking for friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:00 am
Welcome new people. Have some cookies and enjoy yourselves. *hands out cookies in basket form*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Marko Ragnos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:01 pm
lurichan
Welcome new people. Have some cookies and enjoy yourselves. *hands out cookies in basket form*
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:01 pm
NAME: laura...call me Sono...
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. kinda like that, but i looked diffrent alot...
FAV. BANDS: Children Of Bodom, Slipknot, H.I.M, Otep, loooots more
SEXUALITY: female/straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing the drums
PERSONALITY: you tell me
PET PEEVES: hm?
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like music, i dont like posers
REASON FOR JOINING: Guilds seemed to be a big thing here at Gaia so i looked and looked and I found this one, im intrested in the "goth culture"  

Sono-chan

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:28 pm
Howdy, newbies! Have a doughnut!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games