Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Rainy_Day_Woman_12
Race: White
Name: Treasure
School(please Forks High School): Forks High
Friends: few outside my kind
Appearce: well all vampires do have a stunning beauty.shoulder length light brown hair, plae skin(of course), puppy dofg eyes, and a sweet smile
Family: my older "brother" and myslef and my younger "sister"
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: boy friend
Personlity: bubbley and caring
Height: 5' 6''
Grade:11th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): black
Eyes normal: topaz
Summary: i am a vampire that is like the cullens and very self confident
Sixth Sense(special power): the ability to manipulate and change peoles thoughts
Weakness: shhh its a secret....
Saying: OH how you underestimate me.
Favorite Music:pretty uch anything under the rock category
Other: oh and i enjoy deer rather than the big grizzlies.
Musical Instrument: harp

You can be mixed if you like!

Edward was born in what year: 1901
Bella's last name is:Swan
Edward hates who: James
Bella truck is year: 1953
Edward has had what car: Silver volvo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice
Emmette likes what meal: Irritable grizzlie

When we mean Race we mean Vampire or Werewolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:39 am
Rachel shook her head, as if clearing it. "I think Cho's condition is contagious, lets move on before you actually start to cry!" She said laughing, and pulling Ari along to catch up with the others.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:11 am
"I would not start crying!" Arianna said indignatly, letting Rachel pull her along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Mumbling the song Hungry Like The Wolf, Cho hoped on a rock howled quickly and then sniffed again finding the trail again.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:28 pm
"Are we actually going to find her Cho? Or is this a wild goose chase, I mean, I love her and all, but how much longer till we find a sign?" Asked Rachel, trying to make Cho a bit more serious, her sudden craziness only unnerved Rachel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:34 pm
''There.'' She pointed to a temple which was in the town.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:36 pm
"Yippee! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Arianna whined, she knew she sounded like a five year old but she didn't care she just wanted to get Estelluna and get out of there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:41 pm
''Wait! It's not that easy the town is covered with traps it's like a medieval castle, yes they have moats too. Look.'' She pointed to a burnyip, which had a body of a gator, with a bever tail.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:18 pm
"OooK" Arianna said. "How are we to get in?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:15 pm
"Easy, I open the bridge." Said Rachel, as she pulled down the draw bridge with her mind. "Simple as that."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:08 pm
"Show off" Arianna muttered jokingly to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:58 pm
''Remember don't freak out, like I said humans aren't welcome here.....Oh, god, I forgot about Hoshi. Hoshi give me one minute...'' Cho found a creature took it out then took a feather that was a golden color. ''Eat.'' She said holding it. ''It will make you a phoenix temporily.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:01 pm
Karissa ignored Rachel and Arianna's bickering, and looked back towards her other friends in the air. "Yeah, Cya, Zane, are you guys okay?" she called. She knew if they wanted to answer, they would do so telepathically. She'd been freaked out the first time Cya had spoken to her in her mind, but now - especially since Rachel's power was related to the mind - Karissa was used to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:40 pm
"We're fine. But we can't see anything that Cho's talking about from up here," Cya cried. She sounded worried. She and Zane landed, taking back their human forms, to compare with the others what they should do. As Cya approached Karissa though, the outline of a town took shape in the distance. "Wait! I see it now." she said uncertainly. "Could it be if we don't stay close to Cho we can't see anything in this world?" Zane whispered.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:18 am
Karissa shrugged "Could be." She motioned for them to get closer then, as they headed in a group towards the temple at the centre of the town.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games