Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Beyond the trees was a huge clearing with a pool of clear water. A waterfall poured into the pool barely making a sound. There were cherry blossom trees in the area not usually found in the forest. "Come on.." Sira said leading Ai up to the pool of water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:40 pm
"It's soo......" Ai tried to think of a word to sum it up. "Intriguing."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:43 pm
Sira smiled her response was a bit like his when he first discovered it. "I know.." He said looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:50 pm
She looked into the water and saw the bottom with a small fish in there. "How did you find this place?" She asked looking at the cherry blossoms.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:56 pm
"I was looking around the forest one day and I came across this place. No one else knows about it as far as I know.." Sira explained as he looked at the fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:00 pm
"I don't think anyone else does." She looked at everything and then at Sira. "This place is so nice, thank you for bringing me here." She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, blushing a little.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:03 pm
"You're welcome.." Sira said kissing her back his cheeks a light shade of red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm
She sat on the soft grass. "This place seems almost untouched from the storm. It's nice." She looked up and saw the tree tops covering the sky.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:12 pm
Reks and Fuyu finally reached the lake. They sat down on the edge of the lake, Reks rolling up his pant legs but only dipping in his un-injured foot in, not wanting to get his cast wet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:15 pm
"I know that's why I wanted to bring you here." Sira said smiling. "I knew you would like this place."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Ai smiled at Sira. "Yes. Thank you. If you relax your body and mind this place seems almost like another world within our own."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:26 pm
Sira smiled and laid down on the grass. "It does doesn't it..?"  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:28 pm
Ai sighed, claming herself, and closed her eyes listening to the sounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 pm
Sira closed his eye's and listened to the waterfall. It didn't seem loud usually but when he closed his eye's it seemed like the only thing there.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Reks sighed, looking down at his cast. If the Akatsuki attack now..... Damn... How usless can I be? He thought to himself.

((Oi! I eddited alot of the guild settings in my guild! Go check it out please?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games