Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:30 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
oh ok, so you want to be friends huh? you think we should lola? i mean i dont really know him, but maybe... Xemnas come here please, do you know this man
yes that is axel my lord. he was an ally of mine. please do not harm him im sure he didnt mean you any
ok xemnas, i shall not harm him, but he must answer my questions. so you want to be allies?

It is a little late to say no in this situation. The Nothings have already surrounded this area and I will need all of the help I can get to get out of here. Just so you know I'm not your biggest fan either. The shirikens flew into his hands as he glowed white and started to move once again on his own.

They come, "a heartless could be seen sticking its head through the gate". Several others shadowed in under the door as many heartless began to attack trying to barge there way in there. A white squid like arm stuck through the large door as the creature looked in at them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:31 pm

she sighs "another battle huh?" she said to the skeleton "well i guess i expected this" she walks with the skeleton to Necross "we are going to the safe house, why? i know there is going to be another battle, but this time...are you going to leave me?" she asked sighning

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:34 pm

hmm these heartless are nothing, Skeletons, attack them. axel i will help you escape but once you leave my castle all you will have are these rations *hands axel food and water and a few healing potions* now lets go, we can be out at the gate in no time. Skeletons guard us and make sure no heartless follow. *walks with axel and lola out to the gate* now axel you can go, my skeletons have cleared you a path,go.

[hey guys im a little tired i g2g, be on tomorrow, bye]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:36 pm

[night ^_^] she looked at Axel "it was so good to see you again" she mumbled "i hope our paths dont cross again, ive had enough of your torturing for once:

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Aprilbaby1
[night ^_^] she looked at Axel "it was so good to see you again" she mumbled "i hope our paths dont cross again, ive had enough of your torturing for once:

Oh believe me, mere capture is absolutely nothing. Be thankful your captor as not a foul fiend that wished you harm. You do not yet know torture till you have worked for a cause only to see the ones running have lost there resolve and zeal.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:46 pm

LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Oh believe me, mere capture is absolutely nothing. Be thankful your captor as not a foul fiend that wished you harm. You do not yet know torture till you have worked for a cause only to see the ones running have lost there resolve and zeal.
she scowled "you lucky xemnas was there to save your behind" she said looking at him "or else you wouldnt be here right now"

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:00 am

Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she scowled "you lucky xemnas was there to save your behind" she said looking at him "or else you wouldnt be here right now"

Xemnas couldn't have saved me from that foul cur if he truely wanted me dead. We don't have the time for a recap of our past. The door started to splinter as the Nothings began to claw there way through the door. One of the creatures lunged for the girl jumping into the air with its blade arm drawn. Axel took a few quick steps in front of them pinning the monster to the ground with one of his shurikens. The monster had a hold in its back and appeared to be cracking. The shuriken stood up on its own in the creatures back before Axel pulled it out preparing for the next one.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:03 am

LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Xemnas couldn't have saved me from that foul cur if he truely wanted me dead. We don't have the time for a recap of our past. The door started to splinter as the Nothings began to claw there way through the door. One of the creatures lunged for the girl jumping into the air with its blade arm drawn. Axel took a few quick steps in front of them pinning the monster to the ground with one of his shurikens. The monster had a hold in its back and appeared to be cracking. The shuriken stood up on its own in the creatures back before Axel pulled it out preparing for the next one.
she looked at him "thanks Axel" she said then looked at the nothings

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:11 am

The large group of creatures broke through as what seemed to be a moving white and black sea of Heartless and Nothings moved forward. There seemed to be no end to there numbers from where Axel was standing. Suddenly a lightning bolt struck the front of there forces as a large number of the group went flying. A palladin dressed in a white clad armor weilding a rather large mace and a rather tall women in what seemed to be an elven outfit wielding a Silver Sword appeared before them. They said nothing turning toward the creatures as there attacks seemed to deplete the creatures numbers greatly with every blow.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:15 am

she looked at them "thanks guys" she whispered, she took out her white staff

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:18 am

Axel flicked his nose as he watched the two Deitys strike down Heartless after Heartless. In this situation Necros would so be dead if he were to try that cocky dark magic stuff in this situation. I did say those two wanted him dead after all .
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:19 am

"and why would they want him dead?" she asked him "its you who should be dead" she turns and starts to walk away, in her right hand her white staff

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:26 am

Aprilbaby1
"and why would they want him dead?" she asked him "its you who should be dead" she turns and starts to walk away, in her right hand her white staff

You know a white staff really doesn't suit one such as you. As for him Deitys of light don't take lightly to those that allie themselves with dark forces. Also, I've already payed for my past sins in full.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 am

LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

You know a white staff really doesn't suit one such as you. As for him Deitys of light don't take lightly to those that allie themselves with dark forces. Also, I've already payed for my past sins in full.
she half turns and looks at him "oh yea and what do you suppose i do? and what do you know about staffs" she turns and starts to walk again "for all i care you can die" she said looking around

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:38 am

Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she half turns and looks at him "oh yea and what do you suppose i do? and what do you know about staffs" she turns and starts to walk again "for all i care you can die" she said looking around

An unusually large Heartless suddenly appeared about ten yards above the girls head. Axel ran at the girl pushing her aside as the creature landed on the ground. The floor collapsed under the weight of the enormous creature and Axel was sucked underneath into the dark abyss that lay under the castle.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games