Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:42 am
she stopped and slapped her forhead, "a trap...........why am i so gullible???" she got out her wand,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:45 am
After Sirius baracaded the door he turned and darted up the hallway. There was the sound of footsteps running across the wooden floor. Followed by the creaking of steps. He had a plan only at this point he wasn't slowing down for the group. Night was getting closer which meant the worst of the forest would be out at that time. In a way it was actually safer to be in the house than outside. Although the Dark Wizards outside most likely realized this and would be trying to get back into the house. There were very few ways into this place and most likely there hadn't been any passages added. He had originally crafted this place to withstand whatever decided to try breaking in. There were passages all over the place that once used would lock for a set amount of time. On top of that the walls themselves had been magically reinforced to withstand worse conditions than necessary. After all he did live on the edge of the forest and not everything was known about the creatures that dwelled inside. Making space between him and his pursuers was the best course of action at the time.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:36 am
she ran to keep up with him and thaught to herself, "he must have a plan" she and her parents continued to follow him through the house,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:40 pm
As he ran up the steps he shouted at the group following him. Go out the back door and flee into the forest. You should be able to make it to the town from there with the three of you. I'm going to create a diversion, most of the higher ups would hesitate to attack me. But they wouldn't think twice before going for you or your parents. I will cover you while you make your escape into the woods. I will not be following you however. Take care and make your escape quickly.

Suddenly there was the crash of a window on the second floor. An unknown voice could be heard from the upstairs. Crushiartis!! the sound of a spell could be heard being cast by the figure. Sirius voice couldn't be heard anymore. Just the shouting of angered Dark Wizards.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:13 pm
LanceCalvis

He grinned as they spoke of infinite power. What are you talking about, there is no such thing as Infinite power. You would have to be able to create your own power out of nothing for that to be possible. Anyway why would I want to help Saiden. He is one of the few that could have discovered me. From all other eyes I am too elusive. I can change my energy signature and appearance at will. I can even craft a fake soul if push comes to shove and the elite actually get wise to my actions. You can't escape this place. You made that quite obvious as you returned to help out your poor teacher. If you want to have true freedom you must be able to act freely. Nothing short of absolute power will grant you such freedom. I think it would be far more painful to watch Elixers pain than your own. He turned facing him then walked right past him. He didn't even seem to have picked up on his movements. He grinned at the dragon that was Sil.

Elixer didn't seem pleased at all being played for a fool like that. He underwent his own transformation. It was a terrible beast that was even too fierce for ones nightmare. He had a frightful look in his eye as he attacked with his claws.

The figure stepped backwards dodging the attack with a smile on his face. Come at me with all you have. You will never win even if you both use all that you have. If you run he will die and if you happen to find the strength to defeat me. I win even then, you will loose yourself to the power and I will have achieved my goal.

After thinking for this a while Sil thought "So, All I have to do is defeat you without loosing myself to the strength required to do so?" she reached across her vast ocean of magic power and did an un-expected thing with it, she started using it, to conjure the lumos spell, she apparently drained all her magic power with this one spell, apparently nothing happened. but, if this guy was as trained as he said, he should notice what she was doing. Sil took in her impression of this world, and in an instant she grew ten-fold.the transformation-span had shortened to an instant, but this was not what her magic had gone to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 pm
The figure smiled as he dropped his guard. Before I dispose of the one that will bring total darkness to this land. And the Prince of Dreams I should reveal myself as I really am. There is no way Saiden would not have told you about me. I was once the apprentice of the great King Infinity. I was able to create a copy of the power because I understood it better than even him. Whoever created that power were the equal of gods to mortals. I didn't understand it at first but then I researched. I found that time works in a loop and in fact isn't infinite. What was more fascinating was that even the Immortals are affected by this wave. It is an event that resets everything except time itself. Everything disappears at this point with no warning what so ever. Then somehow everything is recreated. Do you really think everything could recreate on its own. The power that Infinity was given was just a cosmic joke. It was almost like they wanted to see what would happen if an Immortal had there power. Saiden doesn't remember anything before he came to our plain because that information was forcefully taken from his memory. Without that knowledge he could only live as an Immortal. He even came to take a liking to there greatest creation. That was you humans, crafted in there own image with even more potential than themselves. But there was a limiter that kept such a thing from coming to pass. The human soul isn't strong enough to contain such power and the body would fade long before anything like that could happen. He hung his head low closing his eyes as he started to speak once again, I have no regrets.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 pm
As this person continued to talk, Sil ten-folded again, now the magic she had put into her engine was starting to pay off. her immense dragon body seemed to have grown to a halt, she felt something weird happen to herself, it was as if she had ripped herself out of the body she had inhabited for around a decade, she was becoming one with the world, no, not just this world everything she couldn't explain it, completely, she thought her engine had to be working, because even this body looked like it couldn't handle any more magic, she had to think fast she knew only one spell that could possibly drain this much magic, she was shocked to find that she herself had increased the rate her own magic regenerated, this was according to the books all, except one this was a fixed number that couldn't be changed.

Sil suddenly realized that the book she had understood how to read, it never mentioned there being a limit. She discovered that she could speak again, however this was not done through the mouth of her own body, but rather something else, "You say It's impossible to have limitless resorts of magic?" she felt as if she were free, blue sparks were flying across her dragon-body, it had reached full power, she thought it would be great if there were just a little bit more, she saw to her surprise that there were in an instant hundreds. Sil was feeling oddly calm. As if this was who she had always been. Suddenly her own spirit-guide appeared, "You should be proud, I wasn't sure if you could be as powerful as this, it seems as I was wrong, when I lived I couldn't change my own rate, you have surpassed me by a thousand, you have actually reached the next step in the latter on our power-tree, you are the only one that have done that in such a short time and without using any slips. Be proud, soon you'll see your new guide" he said and disappeared.

Sil was feeling odd, she felt as if she was everywhere and no-where at once, she was all these beasts and none of them, at the same time. Sil fainted all the dragons fazed into one again, and the transformation started reversing, the vast oceans of magic created a shield around Sil it would protect her. Somehow she had managed to multiply the magic the full dragon had, she had unknowingly started the chain of immortality too early and her ancestors took control as to not let her harm herself. A little boy came into view "Prince, you should let him be, he could destroy you on a whim. this time she can protect you, however she has expressed to me that if you want to fight you can, but then she will not protect you.", "Mister," he said and turned to the impostor. "I guess that you understand what this means? This one is out of your reach" he said without as much as a doubt in his eye and vanished. Sil was feeling weird, she felt as if she had died, how she knew that this was the feeling of dying she didn't know.
her new mentor was standing a few feet from her in her office, he was in a heated discussion with someone she didn't know.

"Sil, you did something incredible today, not only did you manage to increase your own reserves, you also found one of the three paths, you created more magic than you should be able to and you made yourself immortal, even though you only were for an instant, now you'll need rest, We shall handle the rest of this incident, we'll leave a note on the reception, You'll be waking up in your bed as if nothing have happened, We'd also like you to read this book before you continue down this path." he said and left another book, this one also had an ancient square-symbol on it. She decided not to ponder about it till the morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 pm
The scientist wasn't considered extremely formidable. By the grading system of this land he was classified as a level seven Immortal. Even though he knew how one became a level eight. He had never been able to control time on the level that allowed such a thing. His skills were concealment, there wasn't much more to it. Elixer was a Half-Immortal that was a class six Half-Mortal. This meant for a half blooded Immortal he was considered exceptionally powerful. But it still didn't matter, the gap that separated each grade was too great to breach. Even one grade meant he couldn't defeat his opponent in a straight battle of power. Sils grade was a class three Mortal, this didn't change even though they could access such high amounts of energy. Because the power was not yet theres. The Scientist knew this, he knew that there abilities were unrefined and would only serve as an advantage in a short battle. He had come to train them to use there abilities. His motives were to study the root of there powers not the ones they could access. See he knew Sil had much greater strength inside them. It was the power of a rare magic known as Death Magic. It could fell an opponent that possessed abilities far stronger than there own. This worried him, he knew his training was superior to Sils and slightly greater than Elixers. What he didn't know was just how much of an advantage this rare magic granted. He had never had the chance to really study this energy since it was such an oddity. But this knowledge was out of his reach even if he could defeat them. Because there were too many people that would defend them. I'm not a monster like Infinity, I intend to study the power not steal it or crush it. He clenched his fist, why must I be forced to risk my freedom for knowledge. He disappeared in a puff of smoke. The ones looking for him would surely be in that area shortly.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:27 pm
Sil awoke the next day, well rested, she stood up walked around a bit, went through the usual routine, she noticed that her claws still was there, she could move just as silent, if not even more silent than before, she started getting more interested in the breakfast than her claws and let them stay out of sight until she needed them, it became an un-eventful day and she started wondering if she'd ever get to see Saiden again, the note her mentor had written, said: "You'll need to train before you can reach that state for a longer period of time, but... If there should ever be a need to go there again, use these words to start the process: Sucaorca onne resucaraca this is originally a non-verbal incantation so you need only think it, even though you have a weird habit of being able to use verbal incantations without being verbal I'll be seeing you. signed Cucamy Cucana"

As Sil was getting ready for bed she decided to take a little time out from all the thinking and take a little trip outside she had noticed that the level of regeneration was still there, so she designed a little ring, that would eat all magic that was produced after she had reached the level just below blue sparks, she wore it to let her worries about the increasing magic drop. Sil opened the window and let herself drop, faster and faster she dropped Sil flattened out and increased the speed she dropped at, continuously altering the course she flew around for a while, she flew around about an hour when she noticed it, she could still see in the dark, she let herself drop to the ground she saw a tree and couldn't help herself and started climbing it. Suddenly she heard a sound behind her, she turned around to see that it was the same person she had conjured Dumbledore with, "Still out having fun in this dark hour?" he asked. "I'll need my share of fun too you know" she said with a little grin on her face. "You should be careful" he said, "The dark lord roams around at night.", "I could care less what Voldemort does, he is one of the few people I'm not afraid of, actually I'd love to see his face when his killer spell doesn't work on me" she said in a playful tone, she let herself slid down the tree.

"You should be careful with what you wish for" he said and turned around, Sil also turned around she wasn't sure, but something made her think twice about this place, something was out of place. She was to tired to put her finger on it but she wondered if it could be that person. anyways. she'd have to start reading that book tomorrow. she thought about a place, and soon her figure was only dark smoke as she appeared another place she stood by the castle wall, grabbing it with her fangs, she started climbing towards the top, she suddenly realized that she had to be incredibly strong to climb up a wall like this. she reached the window and climbed in, closed it and looked out it and down on the environment. she made herself ready to go to bed again. as soon as she was under the quilt she was fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:57 am
Sil had a dream, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. They were back at there childhood home. It was actually a memory from there past. Sil was only a girl at the time. They were out running in a field chasing after an old friend of theres. It was as if Sil was watching this all happen from afar. A tree branch fell suddenly from an old redwood tree as she walked under it. Lemorte suddenly appeared in the middle of the field. He raised his right hand and the wind blew Sil to safety. This event happened just as it had happened in the dream. Only back then they couldn't see there ancestor standing there. She hadn't known that there were people looking out for her there entire life.

Then the focus of the dream shifted from light to dark. It became midnight in an instant. Lemorte disappeared as well as Sils old friend. Also there point of view changed as well. They were no longer just watching the dream happen. They were now playing the role of there former self.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:22 pm
Werther it was conscious or not she didn't know, but her dream self changed, she grew older, she grew to her current age, now able to see in the dark of this field she tried to find Lemorte, she needed to talk to him, She had questions to ask him. she wondered if she would have to look for him, after a little while she saw a person in the scarce light the moon provided she started to run towards the person, not even noticing that she used all four when she ran she was feeling the same weird feeling she had when she was controlling all the dragons she was in control of herself, but she was also in tune with the world of some sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Lemortes form came into view as Sil came closer. He was standing there on a hill looking out at a grassy field. He smiled slightly then started speaking without turning around. Elixer allowed me to communicate with you in this realm. Without his help if you had found me it would only be a crafted image of your own mind. What questions do you have for me, I will try my best to answer them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Sil Started out by asking "How is Saiden?", "is there any way I could meet him", "Once in class Saiden absorbed a spell that looked like he conjured your scyhe" and lastly she asked in a worried tone "how exactly is that scythe passed on to one's successor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:29 pm
The scythe itself is crafted by the energies of the one that created it. The object is tied to the person and can be recreated if broken. Under normal circumstances one has to already have the power inside of them. But in rare cases the energies of one can be passed on. But only if the one willingly allows it and is in critical condition. So in other words it is a physical manifestation of the persons soul that wields it. If someone passes on there power to someone. There own soul can sometimes take over the soul if they choose to. This can only happen however if the soul is stronger than the one that accepted it. Saiden has two souls inside of him both of which are his. One usually lays dormant, right now he is struggling between the two. He exceeded the maximum amount of energy that he gained while on this plain. And now the other side is taking hold over his decisions. Very few have witnesses this transformation. But we do know it isn't the first time this has happened.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:31 pm
LanceCalvis
As he ran up the steps he shouted at the group following him. Go out the back door and flee into the forest. You should be able to make it to the town from there with the three of you. I'm going to create a diversion, most of the higher ups would hesitate to attack me. But they wouldn't think twice before going for you or your parents. I will cover you while you make your escape into the woods. I will not be following you however. Take care and make your escape quickly.

Suddenly there was the crash of a window on the second floor. An unknown voice could be heard from the upstairs. Crushiartis!! the sound of a spell could be heard being cast by the figure. Sirius voice couldn't be heard anymore. Just the shouting of angered Dark Wizards.

she pushed her parents out the door, against thair protest, then she ran to help Sirius, she fallowed down the hallway to find him on the floor, she looked up but to late, she was shot back and she hit tha wall hard, she shook her head and looked up, a death eater was standing befor her she luckily dodged a spell and sprang up, her hand shacking, she rased her wand and yelled "STUPIFY!!" he fell but others where coming, she tryed to lift Sirius but he was too heavy, "wingardriun leviosa!!!" he lifted and she helpped him out the door, but befor she could go herself she was grabbed by the hair and dragged inside, a flash of light later and she was screaming, a horrible, scream that would make the hairs on your back stand up, there was a thud and then no more,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff