Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:19 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Hige Please, You have to say you will! Now!" She is trying to hold her and Hmm's in her ear holding her father off
but i cant im just a street thug

"Hige, You can, YOUR THE HIDEN PRINCE OF THE LYCAN KINGDOM! Your father Didnt want anyone to know he had a son! Dont ask me how I know this now please Promise me!! Now!"
fine ill try but i doubt any one will believe that

Saria Disapears into Her body and says "I might not come back" She goes into her mind it Is a Scarey and Fearful place Dark and Scarey
she closes her eyes "no, make it stop" she kicks the ice barrier before disapearing

Saria see's a horrorfying Creature and says "Are you What controls My friend?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:20 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Hige, You can, YOUR THE HIDEN PRINCE OF THE LYCAN KINGDOM! Your father Didnt want anyone to know he had a son! Dont ask me how I know this now please Promise me!! Now!"

Saria Disapears into Her body and says "I might not come back" She goes into her mind it Is a Scarey and Fearful place Dark and Scarey
she closes her eyes "no, make it stop" she kicks the ice barrier before disapearing

the creature smirks "yes i am" it said in a cold scary voice "and your ruining my plans"

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

the creature smirks "yes i am" it said in a cold scary voice "and your ruining my plans"

She looks at it angrily "I will destroy Your planes completely! I am Princess Saria I swore My Life Away to Protect Others! I will Gladely Die Saveing her!" She says Getting into a fighting Stance
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks at it angrily "I will destroy Your planes completely! I am Princess Saria I swore My Life Away to Protect Others! I will Gladely Die Saveing her!" She says Getting into a fighting Stance
it smirks "fools, i will soon be in control and you will be trapped here forever" laughs

she closes her eyes falling to her knees in front of the ice barrier "make this stop" she cried

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

it smirks "fools, i will soon be in control and you will be trapped here forever" laughs

she closes her eyes falling to her knees in front of the ice barrier "make this stop" she cried

"Over My Dead Body!" Saria Takes out two Swords and twirls them and grabs them and Starts Fighting the Monster and Cuts off its Arm and Goes again
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:36 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Over My Dead Body!" Saria Takes out two Swords and twirls them and grabs them and Starts Fighting the Monster and Cuts off its Arm and Goes again
it cried out in pain, it starts to obsorb adrianas energy

she starts to grow weaker, she lays down on the ground and closes her eyes

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Stop it!" Saria Continue's To fight it it Swings at her she Dodges it and Stabes it
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tsume started to rub her forhead
come on hang in there

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:49 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on hang in there
the monster strikes at her with its claws, still absorbing adrianas energy, the monster starts to heal

she starts to grow pale, her breathing getting quieter and slower
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on hang in there
the monster strikes at her with its claws, still absorbing adrianas energy, the monster starts to heal

tsume starts to channel some of his energy into her
im not letting my friend die

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on hang in there

The Monster Stabes throgh her Chest Saria's Eye's Narrow as the Pain all to real goes through her entire Body it takes it oput and lets her fall to the FLoore Saria Throws up blood and Gets up and weakly and Chants a Powerful Magic, Beems of Light Slowly peairce the Monster and destroys it it explodes
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:58 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on hang in there

The Monster Stabes throgh her Chest Saria's Eye's Narrow as the Pain all to real goes through her entire Body it takes it oput and lets her fall to the FLoore Saria Throws up blood and Gets up and weakly and Chants a Powerful Magic, Beems of Light Slowly peairce the Monster and destroys it it explodes
the monster screams

she starts to breath evenly, but still growing pale, she whispers something before falling uncoucious

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on hang in there

the monster screams

she starts to breath evenly, but still growing pale, she whispers something before falling uncoucious

The Monster Explodes and die's Saria Fades out of her Body landing on the Floore a huge Hole in her Chest coming out the Bac you could se through it if their wasnt so Much blood Saria Throws up blood and tries to get up
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on hang in there

the monster screams

hige continues to channel energy into her
im...not going...to let you....die

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:06 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
come on hang in there

the monster screams

hige continues to channel energy into her
im...not going...to let you....die
she stays unconcous, slowly breathing, the monster inside of her had taken all of her energy, she can feel his energy moving throughout her body, slowly bringing her back
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games