Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm
BlackRain had dozed off. When storm spoke his head shot up,"Wait! Doorknobs eat breekerofs!" ((lmao he talks nonsense when he suddenly wakes up. lol he's funny))
Caesar grimaced,"Ya I'm ok. I just forgot about my leg."
Raven suddenly shot out of the den and ran to vera,"Vera can you tell me a story? Please!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm
*Amiko sat next to him and nuzzled into his neck* Wat do you need love?  

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 pm
"I said, do you want to hunt?" Storm smiled licking his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 pm
"I just felt hungry," his belly growled again.
BlackRains eyes focused,"Ya. Sorry I've always been like that."  

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm
"I know." Storm said standing up. She shook her fur and looked down at BlackRain. "Lets go before my stomach eats us all. And trust me, you don't want to go down there."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Fate moved down an old path. As he did he watched the ground.

Deep in thought and worry he did think about what Raven said. About the wings, could this be a bad sign?

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 pm
((Hobamoo I wrote back to you on Warriors: Battle for the Sacred Lands))
BlackRain stood,"I don't want to regret that,"his eyes glowed with amusement,"what do you feel like eating?"
Mist ran up to fate and rubbed her head against his side,"Are you ok? You can tell me anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Vera blinked, puzzled for a minute by the pup's question "Huh, let me think for a bit..." She lay on her side again, relaxed and awake. "Got one, it's one I remember an old wolf told me when I was a pup."

She took a breath and then started. "Have you heard of a type of bird called a falcon before? They're sort of like wolves in that they hunt for other animals to eat and have sharp claws too. The only way they seem to be different is the wings and beak they have and we don't." She smiled at the eager pup.

"Well this story begins with when a wolf once met a falcon and asked him to race to see who was faster..."

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:00 pm
"Anything besides wolf." Storm said weekly as she trotted away. Turning back to look at him.

(((sweet. I will check it out.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 pm
Ravens eyes got big with excitement. He sat down with his tail wagging eagerly.
BlackRain nodded and suddenly a thought struck him,"Where did Shadow go? If he shows up he better be ready for a fight." He always felt uneasy knowing shadow was lurking somewhere.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm
*Amiko smiled warmly* Wat sounds good to you? You know i'll do anythign fo ryou. *Her tail wagged slightly eager to hunt*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm
"Raven asked me about my wings and that seemed like a bad sign to me. And Zyth might notice this and started to tease him and cheat at things. So I just worry for Raven's ego. And trust me if a male wolf's ego is bruised he's not going to come out good."

Fate said as he held his head kinda more to the ground rather then proud like.

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:08 pm
((hehe. I know where shadow is.))

"I don't know where he went. But don't go killing yourself like with Hogan." Storm's voice was serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 pm
BlackRain looked at her his pride alittle hurt,"But hogan was huge. Shadow isn't and hogan has had alot of practice."
Mist flicked his ear with her tail,"Its fine. If I know Raven he will find advantages of not having wings. They are pups. They are bound to ask questions. Today Dawnfire asked about my eyes and why hers weren't like that."
Caesar looked at her,"You can choose. Anything is good."  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 pm
"But thats different. Wings are.... I don't even now how to put it. Plus Zyth has an agressive side, not like me but worse. I don't want him messing with Raven too much. I was rejected by my mother... I don't want Raven to feel rejected by his own brother."

Fate sighed as his ears fell.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games