Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:51 pm
Must... finish... paper.... must... not... loose... concentration... must....

O.o

Look at the pretty butterfly *chases butterfly*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:59 pm
There need to be more furries in this state.

I need to get my s**t together, both in terms of motivation and in terms of assets. Then I can buy the car I've been driving for six years, get it insured (at $2400 a year x_X) and have wheels.

And then the number of furries in this state who are accessible goes up. It also means I can visit the woman whose initials are in my sig. <3  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:19 pm
crawled under two barbed wire fences today. Misjudged the distance between me and wire and ended up ripping my shirt and pants. Of course..my dog had no trouble crawling under *grumbles*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:22 pm
@Tolera- Awww... hope you can get your compy all fixed and working right again soon. *snugs and nuzzles*

@Krissim- Nawwr. *hugglepets* I feel your pain. And hey! That just gave me a cute, silly mental image... XD Might make a doodle comic of it... >> << Hmmm.... *looks for the motivation fairy* I need an anti-lethargy concentration potion. <@@>

@Shaviv- ....JT's a girl? o_o; ...wait. Maybe this isn't the same JT I'm thinking of, hehe... sweatdrop

@Rainey- OWWIE! Merf, sowwy to hear that... *huggles*

Lloxie

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:45 pm
You're thinking of John Travolta?

No, JT is one of the green mods here on Gaia, although I fell in love with her before that. She's a good friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:55 pm
Shaviv

No, JT is one of the green mods here on Gaia, although I fell in love with her before that. She's a good friend.
No, he was thinkin of JT Griffin I think. A feline furry here in the guild. xD  

Leyla Giselle

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:53 pm
Tolera
Shaviv

No, he was thinkin of JT Griffin I think. A feline furry here in the guild. xD

...yyyyeaaah. What she said. XD; *blushes and giggles*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:57 pm
WOOT finished with paper... well pretty much just need to reread for errors. *insert Marthin Luther King famous speech ending*  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:17 pm
Krissim Klaw
WOOT finished with paper... well pretty much just need to reread for errors. *insert Marthin Luther King famous speech ending*

Good job Kriss!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:25 am
Tolera
Fuuuuuuucccckkkk. I blew out the cooling fan in my mom's laptop, I can only be on for an hour at most before it shuts off from overheating. So that means you guys will be seeing my less.

Ouch.... can you get a laptop cooling mat? If it was dust (which I doubt) You could have used a can of compressed air to clean it out.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:44 am
Crenn
Tolera
Fuuuuuuucccckkkk. I blew out the cooling fan in my mom's laptop, I can only be on for an hour at most before it shuts off from overheating. So that means you guys will be seeing my less.

Ouch.... can you get a laptop cooling mat? If it was dust (which I doubt) You could have used a can of compressed air to clean it out.
Cooling mat? Would it help?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:52 am
Tolera
Crenn
Tolera

Cooling mat? Would it help?

If it has a few fans in it. It might. Similar to this:
http://www.ht.com.au/scripts/xworks.exe?PART:M8216#Tof

EDIT: Also what model and make of laptop is it?  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:39 pm
Well problem solved, appears it was dusty in it. Although the fan isn't working as well as it used to, it is working now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:14 pm
So much to pack *spasm, collapse, eyetwitch* gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:15 pm
Yeah, dust is one of laptop's enemies. There is most likely still a bit of dust in the fan. But the only way to fix that is getting it serviced and the fan reoiled, or trying a bit of compressed air (not recommended if you're allergic to dust) or pulling it apart your self (voids the warrenty).

But it's good to hear it's at least partially working.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games