Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:42 pm
"hey, get out from under there" she drops her pillow and kneels down reaching under the bed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:57 pm
"No. I think I'll stay here. You're welcome to join me."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:59 am
she laughs "oh, im sure its really comfy in there" she said sarcasticly, she crawls in, but not before dragging the pillow with her and hitting him "gotcha" she smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 pm
"Hey. Be careful with that. There's not much room and dust will *gentle cough* too late." He pushes so that they both go out from under the bed. "So, wait, what were we doing? Preparing for a wedding..." He looks at her, seemingly lost in thought.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:15 pm
"hehe sorry" she dusts herself off "err yea i guess so" she looks at him "what? do i have something on my face?" she wipes her cheeks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 pm
"Wha? No. No, you don't."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 am
"okay....then why.....eh never mind" she smiles "come on, the wedding date is not that far away and we still have to find something to wear" she stands  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 am
"Please tell me you're not going to try to make me wear what I think you're going to try to make me wear."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 pm
she smiles "your going to wear a.......tux" she grins and kisses the tip of his nose "aww come on, it wont be so bad" she pouts, her hands clasped together "pwease?" she said giving him a really cute look that most people cant refuse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 pm
"Never. I'll wear a suit but never a tuxedo. Maybe a zoot suit like from The Mask. Or a nice normal blue one like John Candy wore that one time in Delirious."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 am
"aww.." she said pouting and looking down "well....okay" she smiles "as long as its something nice" she sits down "well i have to find a dress......so lets go shopping?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 am
"Sounds like a plan. You know a faster way out of here and to there?"

(Skip to shopping scene)

"Man that last scene was fast." They get inside [the shopping station]. "Wow. It's been a while since I've shopped in a [shopping station]."

(Certain words have been changed to reduce product placement and giving certain companies an upper hand. Also, never say Band-Aids. Say adhesive strips. It's what [Randal Graves] is doing to save the world. Too bad he's fictional.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:54 am
she laughs "yes i know, its been a long time"
(lolz okay...)
she looks around "now go find you a monkey suit while i go find me a dress" she smiles and walks over to where they sell dresses  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:03 am
And he thinks about going to a costume store. But he doesn't. He goes and looks for suits.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 am
(hey, u wanna join lupines rp?)
she looks at all of the dresses before trying on a forest green one, she shruggs "eh why not" she smiles, the dress had a white ribbon that tied around her waist, she buys it along with some green flats  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games