Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:34 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"its okay" she stands up and starts poking around, she remembers the buttons and walks behind it "hmm" she starts pressing some, you can hear several beeps, she walks back out then touched the mirror, she jumps back "ouch" she said as it burned her
well i guess one of them makes it harder to get through any other ideas
"press your buttons" she muttered, she went back and pressed some more, she sighs and pressed one that was blue, she walks to the front "alright then lets try now"
tal presses the same blue button
ok then ill go first
tal stiks his hand and it goes through
hey it works he goes farther through and gets to his sleeve but when his sleeve hits it burns off
ok thats not going to work
tall starts to pull his hand back
"yea well let me try" she takes a step back then runs through "yea ouch" she said patting at her clothes
tal looks at her well what do we try now?
"psh im going back" she walks up to the mirror, "if they find me gone them im done for" she sighs (i made it throug XDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:35 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"press your buttons" she muttered, she went back and pressed some more, she sighs and pressed one that was blue, she walks to the front "alright then lets try now"
ok then ill go first
hey it works he goes farther through and gets to his sleeve but when his sleeve hits it burns off
"yea well let me try" she takes a step back then runs through "yea ouch" she said patting at her clothes
"psh im going back" she walks up to the mirror, "if they find me gone them im done for" she sighs (i made it throug XDD)
{oops sorry mis read}
tal looks at her
just dont get hurt okay  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:37 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok then ill go first
{oops sorry mis read}
tal looks at her
just dont get hurt okay
(lolz i do the same XDD) she rolls her eyes "yea ill be fine" she smiles softly and shakes her head "we need to work on making it easier to walk through, that hurt, but im sure if we keep doing it over and over again it wont hurt anymore" she shruggs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:39 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{oops sorry mis read}
tal looks at her
just dont get hurt okay
(lolz i do the same XDD) she rolls her eyes "yea ill be fine" she smiles softly and shakes her head "we need to work on making it easier to walk through, that hurt, but im sure if we keep doing it over and over again it wont hurt anymore" she shruggs
that or it'll completely incinerate the clothes which would not be pretty  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:41 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{oops sorry mis read}
tal looks at her
just dont get hurt okay
she looks down "yea that too" she smiles shaking her head  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:43 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{oops sorry mis read}
tal looks at her
just dont get hurt okay
tal picks the mirror up and leans it on the wall he then sits down on the bed
ell as long as your ok im happy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{oops sorry mis read}
tal looks at her
just dont get hurt okay
she smirks "alright well here it goes" she runs in and quickly starts patting herself down "not to self, get fire proof clothes" she sighs and smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 am
(okay sorry about that)
'Looks around corner and sees you two.'  

Vampchick6

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:46 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smirks "alright well here it goes" she runs in and quickly starts patting herself down "not to self, get fire proof clothes" she sighs and smiles
that sounds like a good idea as soon as the ship lands in celestia im going to get a suit
tal laughs and turns the mirror into a watch and walks out on to the bow with it open  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:49 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
that sounds like a good idea as soon as the ship lands in celestia im going to get a suit
tal laughs and turns the mirror into a watch and walks out on to the bow with it open

starts to sneak away, her whip at the ready, swearing under her breath  

Vampchick6

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:50 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs and picks up the watch, she sits down leaning against the wall "never had a talk before, its nice" she smiles, she looks at the door then back at the watch "so what you up to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:52 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs and picks up the watch, she sits down leaning against the wall "never had a talk before, its nice" she smiles, she looks at the door then back at the watch "so what you up to?"
im looking over the bow of the ship and some girl thinks she can sneak up behind me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 am
"ah crap I'm trying to run away!" she bolts to get away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:55 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
im looking over the bow of the ship and some girl thinks she can sneak up behind me
she laughs "no one can sneak up on you, i know that one for sure" she suddenly became quiet and hid the watch, leaving it open, she held her breath and acted like she was sleeping

"finally i found you" she grabs her arm and pulls her out of the room "you know better than to escape your chains" she smirks  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games