Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:43 pm
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
*Smles A bit* I Hope You Get Safe From That Huricane Lloxie =).

Hehe, thanks. Hopefully I'll only get the outskirts of it if what they predict proves true. But still, that still means some pretty nasty raind and winds. ^.^; Gotta take everything in from the backyard, as well as our dog and our neghbor's dogs, sicne he's currently in the hospital. X-x; Gonna be a busy day tomorrow.... the good news is... I probably won't have school Thursday! XD
Ahhh The Rain I Love It The Thunders, The Storms, *Sighs* Well Get Well And Take those Dogs In A Safer Place, They'll Thank you forever For That ^_^

Hehe, will do. ^^ Personally, I think having a furry animal or two to cling to in case things get really scary will definately help in some of the worst of situations. =p
Yeah that Always Help, I love Any Animals But I love More The Felines, House And Bigger Ones ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:46 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Hehe, thanks. Hopefully I'll only get the outskirts of it if what they predict proves true. But still, that still means some pretty nasty raind and winds. ^.^; Gotta take everything in from the backyard, as well as our dog and our neghbor's dogs, sicne he's currently in the hospital. X-x; Gonna be a busy day tomorrow.... the good news is... I probably won't have school Thursday! XD
Ahhh The Rain I Love It The Thunders, The Storms, *Sighs* Well Get Well And Take those Dogs In A Safer Place, They'll Thank you forever For That ^_^

Hehe, will do. ^^ Personally, I think having a furry animal or two to cling to in case things get really scary will definately help in some of the worst of situations. =p
Yeah that Always Help, I love Any Animals But I love More The Felines, House And Bigger Ones ^_^

Cha, I love teh kitties too. I used to own teh greatest kitty in teh world as far as I'm concerned, heh... ^_^ *sighs*

I love canines and stuff, but the problem is, I'm really not an outdoors type person. If I ever get a pet of my own when I'm out on my own, it'll probably be either a cat or some kind of dog that can live indoors and isn't always hyper. And preferably a mid-sized dog too. xP I doubt I'll find the perfect one though... cus by my definition, it'd have to be like a fox. xD Although a goldie or a husky or something like a wolf would also be cool.... >> <<

Lloxie

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:50 pm
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Cha, I love teh kitties too. I used to own teh greatest kitty in teh world as far as I'm concerned, heh... ^_^ *sighs*

I love canines and stuff, but the problem is, I'm really not an outdoors type person. If I ever get a pet of my own when I'm out on my own, it'll probably be either a cat or some kind of dog that can live indoors and isn't always hyper. And preferably a mid-sized dog too. xP I doubt I'll find the perfect one though... cus by my definition, it'd have to look like a fox. xD Although a goldie or a husky or something like a wolf would also be cool.... >> <<
Hnn Maybe You Can Buy A Wolf, Yeah It's Hard And That But To Rise One Or To Rise A Bigger Cat, Like The Lion Or The Cougar, Is really Interesting *Giggles* Well At Least For Me I'd Like To Own A Lion, Cougar, Tiger Or Leopard ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Meep... alas, I must head off for the night. x-X; Nightnight furries! See you tomorrow hopefully! If not, then Friday, I hope... ^^^; *hugs and nuzzles everyone, then skitters off*  

Lloxie

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:52 pm
Lloxie
Meep... alas, I must head off for the night. x-X; Nightnight furries! See you tomorrow hopefully! If not, then Friday, I hope... ^^^; *hugs and nuzzles everyone, then skitters off*
*Waves* Buh bye Lloxie Take Care, And Yiffy........ Eherm Sweet Dreams  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:54 pm
Erm, cancel that... apparently i have more time than I thought. Got another half hour or so. xD  

Lloxie

Eddily

Lloxie

OK, lloxie, good luck.  
Lloxie

~hugz back and waves~  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:55 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
*Waves* Buh bye Lloxie Take Care, And Yiffy........ Eherm Sweet Dreams

Er.... *coughs* o_O;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:55 pm
Lloxie
Erm, cancel that... apparently i have more time than I thought. Got another half hour or so. xD

Oh, uh...welcome back then.  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:56 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

Oh, uh...welcome back then.

Thankies, hehe. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:57 pm
Ahh Welcome BAck then ^_^  

Nathan Azzcarn

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:01 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Ahh Welcome BAck then ^_^

Tankooness. ^.^ *nuzzes*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:05 pm
Hmm.... kinna died in here.... o-0  

Lloxie

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:06 pm
::wanders shyly in:: ello  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games