Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:25 am
she smiles "good luck with that" she said in her mind, she walks to her dorm and closes the door, she smiles sweetly "nap time john alright" she gives him a peck on the cheek and stands up, she walks to the window and looks out  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:59 am
ragnos sighs and said "new people these days am i right"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:12 am
she sighs "right" she smirks her eyes changing from brown to red "but now i have an enemy" she smiles evily "this is going to be fun"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 am
Aprilbaby1
she sighs "right" she smirks her eyes changing from brown to red "but now i have an enemy" she smiles evily "this is going to be fun"

"calm down"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:19 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"calm down"
she looks at him "i dont want to" (gtg)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:26 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"calm down"

"you half to"  

Dante Borges

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:54 am
*her hands shaking she threw her books, and bags on the floor,* "I HATE THIS PLACE" she screamed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:58 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"calm down"

"you half to"
she takes a deep breath, she fakes a smile "there, im all good" she walks past him and towards the door, her eyes starting to glow  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"calm down"

"you half to"
she takes a deep breath, she fakes a smile "there, im all good" she walks past him and towards the door, her eyes starting to glow

"not so fast"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"calm down"

"you half to"

"not so fast"
she bites her bottom lip "well look at the time.....gotta.....be somewhere" she smiles and runs towards the door  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"you half to"

"not so fast"
she bites her bottom lip "well look at the time.....gotta.....be somewhere" she smiles and runs towards the door

"dont start a fight"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"you half to"

"not so fast"

"dont start a fight"
"oh dont be silly" she smiles "of course" she thought smiling wickedly  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"not so fast"

"dont start a fight"

he walks out  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:43 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"not so fast"

"dont start a fight"

he walks out
she rolls her eyes "whatever" she walks out of her room looking around, 10 minutes later she walks back in her room, she sits by her window  

Aprilbaby1

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:04 pm
*peaks head out door and looks around..* "anyone out there?" she called  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games