Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:38 pm

Eddily
Viralfalkon
*is lost in the mass chaos, walks over and sits on ed*

gonk Not another one....

arie: come join the fun!

ed: only for you heart domokun
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:40 pm

Vincent Shizu
Lloxie
Oh my.... what have I unleashed... XD

You have unleashed inevtiable amounts of shiney doom apon us. o.o

I see. *dances teh foxie dance of doom*

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:40 pm

*goes and sits in a corner and does his evil hw of doom*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:41 pm

"t-thank you" he stated, waggling his paw digits in a little wave, a blush barely visible under his pale gray fur. "T-thank you for having m-me."

Demon Ricardo

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:42 pm

Arie Mouse
"t-thank you" he stated, waggling his paw digits in a little wave, a blush barely visible under his pale gray fur. "T-thank you for having m-me."

ah dont be shy join the fun!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:42 pm

Viralfalkon
Eddily
Viralfalkon
*is lost in the mass chaos, walks over and sits on ed*

gonk Not another one....

arie: come join the fun!

ed: only for you heart domokun

redface sweatdrop

Eddily

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Arie Mouse

*snickers and pulls out a beanbag chair and points at it* Dun worry about it, take a load off ya paws. Everyfur here is nice as possible, not to mention friendly. *still ponders going to flop on poor Eddily* *watches the foxie doom dance and throws monnah at* o.o;

Arie Mouse

*looks over, then yips and flicks his tail* Hi there, welcome to the AFG. Hope you like it here. <^^> Feel free to come sit in my hammock by me if ya want, just be warned that there seems to be a pouncing fest going on right now, hehe. xP

Lloxie

OnlyMikomi

Arie Mouse
Arie glanced around nervously and padded into the little corner, bitting his knuckle nervously, as was his habbit. "h-hello" He greated the other furs, looking rather shyly at his hind paws.

*spots the newcomer and approaches him slowly, almost stalking him. She stops directly in front and sniffs him, her tail twitching curiously*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:46 pm

Vincent Shizu
Arie Mouse

*snickers and pulls out a beanbag chair and points at it* Dun worry about it, take a load off ya paws. Everyfur here is nice as possible, not to mention friendly. *still ponders going to flop on poor Eddily* *watches the foxie doom dance and throws monnah at* o.o;

*blinks and sniffs the money, then barks at it*
... *would snatch it, but has no oposable thumbs in feral form, alas* >>

Lloxie

Viralfalkon

*hopps off and pulls other with* there ya go ed haha xd

Arie Mouse

*pokes her head out from under the pillow pile* Hello... *wavies*

Quintessence

Demon Ricardo

OnlyMikomi

*spots the newcomer and approaches him slowly, almost stalking him. She stops directly in front and sniffs him, her tail twitching curiously*

He offered a polite thank you to everyone in his light scottish accent, watching the fur who stopped infront of him nervously, his long whiskers twitching back and forth and he wrung his paws nervously. "h-hello." He murmured, blinking his big orchid colored eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:49 pm

Arie Mouse
OnlyMikomi

He offered a polite thank you to everyone in his light scottish accent, watching the fur who stopped infront of him nervously, his long whiskers twitching back and forth and he wrung his paws nervously. "h-hello." He murmured, blinking his big orchid colored eyes.

Hello there.....*smiles politely and takes a few steps back, laying down at a comfortable distance*

OnlyMikomi

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:50 pm

Lloxie
Vincent Shizu
Arie Mouse

*blinks and sniffs the money, then barks at it*
... *would snatch it, but has no oposable thumbs in feral form, alas* >>

*blinks and makes a little feral money pouch for teh Lloxie. Stuffs said monnahs in it and slings it acorrs the foxie's shoulder* o.o;
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games