Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Ricardo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:53 pm

OnlyMikomi

Hello there.....*smiles politely and takes a few steps back, laying down at a comfortable distance*

Arie gave a small smile and waved, taking the offered beanbag chair and settling down in it, watching the other furs. He'd never been around so many people at once and was a little scared but he liked it so far, they all semed very nice.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:55 pm

Arie Mouse
OnlyMikomi

Hello there.....*smiles politely and takes a few steps back, laying down at a comfortable distance*

Arie gave a small smile and waved, taking the offered beanbag chair and settling down in it, watching the other furs. He'd never been around so many people at once and was a little scared but he liked it so far, they all semed very nice.

are you a rper?

Viralfalkon

Vincent Shizu

Arie Mouse
OnlyMikomi

*whoos and offers snacks that he obtained from void.* *ponders why he keeps pulling things from said void. Hmms.*

Arie Mouse

That we are. Furries are widely known to be very nice.

Eddily

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:56 pm

*lays her head on her paws, attempting to restrain herself from chasing after the newcomer, still in the mood to play. Instead, she shifts her attention back to the whereabouts of the dustball*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:57 pm

Eddily
Arie Mouse

That we are. Furries are widely known to be very nice.

and everyone has their own twisted story of their lives xd (just kiddin guys)

Viralfalkon

Demon Ricardo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:00 pm

Vincent Shizu

*whoos and offers snacks that he obtained from void.* *ponders why he keeps pulling things from said void. Hmms.*

Arie took one of the offered snacks and nibbled on it, smiling at the other. "t-thank you." he told him as he nibbled on his food.

((Yes I'm an RP and anything not in quotation marks would be thought and not able to be heard by others ^_^ unless it's my OOC like this))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:01 pm

Arie Mouse
Vincent Shizu

Arie took one of the offered snacks and nibbled on it, smiling at the other. "t-thank you." he told him as he nibbled on his food.

((Yes I'm an RP and anything not in quotation marks would be thought and not able to be heard by others ^_^ unless it's my OOC like this))

thought so >_< descriptive that you are, but this one applauds your work heart (sorry for the kenshin-ness)

Viralfalkon

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:03 pm

sweatdrop hiya
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:06 pm

fotter
sweatdrop hiya

*waves* Heya Fotters...

OnlyMikomi

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:06 pm

Erf, sorry for falling silent, comp died. >_<;
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:07 pm

:pokes inhabitants, and hugs::

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:07 pm

Arie Mouse
Vincent Shizu

*grins* No problems, Im Myth/Vincent, nice ta meet ya. ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:09 pm

Arie Mouse
Vincent Shizu

ic... but this isn't really an rp, it's just a chat/hang out place/chase the shiny ball and pounce ppl *throws a shiny ball at Lloxie and gets ready to chase the ball*

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:10 pm

Arie Mouse
Vincent Shizu

Ah. Well this isn't an RP thread so we know whatever you post pretty much, hehe. =p Though there are some RPs in the guild cocasionally. Feel free to join one or make one yourself. I'm an RP fan myself. <^^>
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games