Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 pm
Eris couldn't help but cringe away from the human speaking with her. Something about him just set her on edge, though that could have been due to the way he was looking at her. Or perhaps because he seemed the complete opposite of the Ninetales that had cared for her. Right up until she dumped her off on the Articuno hybrids and took off on some trip she swore was important. But, that didn't matter at the moment. What did was for her to try and get as far away from that smirk as she could.

That is, up until the mention of more Colbur berries easily caught her attention. She'd been just about to agree to Sub's request, something she would have done if for no other reason than to be released from the Murkrow's grip, when she was suddenly released following an angry squawk. The moment the young Zorua's paws touched the floor, she immediately rushed towards the nearest safe spot she could think of. Behind Telia and Psy. However, once she'd made it behind the two, her bravery quickly returned as she made several Scary Faces at both Sub and Nevermore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:15 am
Kairi enjoyed the kiss for a few more moments, at least until Sylar stood up and lightly poked his trainer in the side, causing the redhead to tense up. She pulled her face away from Kain's and looked down into his eyes again. It took her a couple minutes for her to do anything more, as she was too in shock to do much. Her face was beet red, and she attempted to squirm her way out of Kain's arms, doing her best not to hurt him. Finally, she would escape, sliding down onto the floor. Her mind was racing, and she didn't know what to say, except for one thing: "I'm sorry..." And with that, she got up, stumbling towards the door in her state of panic. Sylar and Tetra followed their trainer, though the Scyther stopped at the door to give a quick glance to Kain, a look in his eyes seeming to say "It's okay, it's not you fault". The Scyther turned again, following Kairi out of the room. The girl didn't make it very far, only reaching partway down the hallway before she completely broke. Her hands tangled in her hair, Kairi's eyes shut tight. "What am I doing..?" she asked herself, sliding to the floor again, resting on her knees and leaning against the nearby wall.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 am
Kain did not need reason for her stress, he fully understood what just happened. With pain striking him every move Kain lifted himself out of bed, with the fastest pace a Brocken man could have. His walk was fast and uncontrolled, his legs shook with every step. A thousand needles lay in his legs but Kain fights on, knives in his back yet Kain powers through. All of this just for her. With every step Kain weight pulls him more, he finally is in reach of door way. Grabbing tight to the rim, Kain would pull himself through to see kairi only a few metres away. Stumbling through the hallway, Kain gets out what he has to say "Don't be sorry damn it, kairi I love you". With that Kain falls to the ground, still concious just in pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 am
Ms Edyn
Eris couldn't help but cringe away from the human speaking with her. Something about him just set her on edge, though that could have been due to the way he was looking at her. Or perhaps because he seemed the complete opposite of the Ninetales that had cared for her. Right up until she dumped her off on the Articuno hybrids and took off on some trip she swore was important. But, that didn't matter at the moment. What did was for her to try and get as far away from that smirk as she could.

That is, up until the mention of more Colbur berries easily caught her attention. She'd been just about to agree to Sub's request, something she would have done if for no other reason than to be released from the Murkrow's grip, when she was suddenly released following an angry squawk. The moment the young Zorua's paws touched the floor, she immediately rushed towards the nearest safe spot she could think of. Behind Telia and Psy. However, once she'd made it behind the two, her bravery quickly returned as she made several Scary Faces at both Sub and Nevermore.

Sub just stared back, unmoved by the Scary Face, however Nevermore was a bit frightened and tried to hide herself in Sub's hair as she nested in it. "Please, I faced a mother Hydreigon in pitch black darkness and captured one of her babies from right under her while ripping off one of her scales, your Scary Face does not move me." He said with a scowl, staring down the Zorua. Now, will you please cast your illusion over this room to look like this." That said, Sub sat the SNAG down on the floor and scooted it in the fox's direction so it may see the image of the Mahogany Gym.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 pm
Eris, having taken what Sub said about her scary face a major insult to her abilities, promptly turned her back on the boy and sat with her nose raised. Clearly a sign that she was not going to cooperate that easily.

Her tail thumped against the ground a couple of times before something her Ninetales had said popped into her head. Had Sub been able to see the young fox's grin, he might have had time to prepare for what she'd had in mind.

Slowly, the appearance of the room began to ripple as Eris' illusion ability began to take effect. Ice quickly began to cover nearly every surface of the room. From the floor, to the walls and ceiling, and even to several large pillars that rose from the floor to the ceiling. By the time the rippling effect smoothed out, they were standing in an exact replica of the Mahogany Gym.

Then, however, the scene abruptly changed. While the room still held the appearance of the gym, there was one major difference. The color had changed from it's normal icy blue to the girliest shade of pink Eris could think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Lykas' work at bringing just enough ice to make the room cold into existence halted when the illusion began to take effect. It looked amazing but he knew that without just enough ice in play, it wouldn't work right. The battlefield would have to send ice flying when physical attacks hit or water across the floor if fire came into play and he made to continue his work up until the change in color. He froze up at all the pink, trying his best to fight away the nausea that erupted in his stomach at the sight of it. He didn't want to destroy it like he did to Clefairy but it still wasn't the most pleasing thing he'd ever seen.

Odd, having witnessed the change, approached Eris at this point, letting his illusion drop for her. "Little one, while our paths are different and our desires will never be the same, I'd appreciate it if I could see the work of a truly gifted illusionist. Will you please cooperate with us for this?" He asked in the sweetest, most imploring voice he could manage. He had to admit he didn't like begging for most things but this was a special occasion.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:24 pm
Sub was pleased as the room began to change and take on the exact appearance of the Mahogany Gym, Dark Channeler had thought he won over the tiny Dark type, and his plan was coming together perfectly, that was until the colors began to alter. His smirk of joy was soon replaced by one of disgust as his eyes gazed upon the unnatural pink ice, his nose cringing as if he smelled a Muk slug on by. He now turned his glare of contempt on the Zorua, fighting back the urge to strip her of every strand of fur and make a coat out of it. But he didn't.

"Cute...very...cute trick you just pulled." He forced himself to say, clutching a Dusk Ball in his pocket. "I get your point...now please, just make the ice its normal hue so we can continue with the plan. Once this is all over you'll get your payment of Colbur Berries as promised." The channeler would grind his teeth in anger, it took everything he had not to harm the young fox. Night would certainly hear about this, not that she would take Sub's side but still, she would hear about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 pm
Eris rolled her eyes at Odd, nudging slightly with her nose towards Sub's direction as if telling him it was all the other boy's fault. Which, in her mind, it was.

However, once he'd begun speaking, the young fox smirked back at Sub, clearly enjoying the knowledge that her plan worked as well as noting just how disturbed the boy seemed to be when it came to the color and making a mental note to use it against him again in the future. Then, just as quickly as it had appeared, the group was once again surrounded by the natural icy shade of blue it should be.

She stood and moved towards the furthest corner of the room and disguising herself as a simple chunk of ice.

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 am
Sub just ignored the Zorua's snide comments, watching her 'disappear' as she became ice and yet he could still hear her. Wait, he could hear her? Must be his Dark channeling abilities becoming stronger, she was the first Dark type he could understand, this would certainly come in handy later, he would have to thank her...maybe. "Everyone except for Odd. Once we vanish, I then need our two Psychics to teleport Blizz into the room with his Pokeballs on him, then slap him awake so we can begin the battle." Sub said, looking over at Psy and Telia. "Oh, and Odd, be sure to have your Pokemon already out so Blizz think's the battle has already begun and it's his move. Don't give him time to consider that something is wrong."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am
Tesei Utakata

Leslie's SNAG would suddenly begin to ring, notifying the girl that someone was trying to get a hold of her. Once she accepted the call, GRAY would begin to speak through the device. "Allow your Porygon to enter your SNAG so that I may copy its memory files. I wish to evaluate all the data on Team Rocket it has encountered so far. I just hope it is compatible with my superior software...your Porygon, that is." GRAY said the last part with a tone of arrogance and hostility. Did he have a grudge against Leslie's Porygon? No, this wasn't the first time he should contempt towards the Porygon line, strange.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 am
Kairi was in shock, she hadn't expected Kain to follow her out in the state he was in. She barely heard what he said, or, the words would not immediately register in her mind. Seeing the boy collapse sent the redhead into further panic. She attempted to lift him, hoping that she could manage to get him back to his room on her own. There was no such luck though. Despite her strength, Kairi was still not capable of lifting Kain. She sent out her Combusken then, knowing full well that her companion would be able to help her carry Kain. Zeke knew immediately what his trainer had sent him out for, taking a hold of Kain just as Kairi did the same. Kairi's look was almost one of anger, though, she was really just trying to not betray the fact of how worried she was for Kain. "What did you think you were doing idiot? You could've gotten yourself seriously hurt! You need to rest!" Her words, although a little harsh, did ring with truth. The redhead didn't want Kain hurting himself further, though she wasn't actually going to fully admit that right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 am
Being lifted in the air Kain looks at kairi and chuckles. " Call me old fashioned but I believe a gentlemen should go out of his way to tell a girl how he feels, so I say Worth it." Kain keeps chuckling a it turns into a painful cough. Being helped into bed Kain. Looks up into kairi "kairi I feel really tired but please don't forget what I said. You have your choices but I speak only the truth." With that Kain quickly gives kairi a peck on the cheek, and set himself in bed. The covers arn't even over him he is still dressed yet his eye lids became to heavy. He had no control over how tired he was. With on last smile Kain fell deep into slumber, not knowing he wouldn't awaken for a long time.

All his pokemon lie next to him snuggles up tightly, except Estelle. She was looking at kairi. Estelle was both sad and happy, her emotions conflicted but she doesn't care. Estelle crawled towards kairi and snuggles her cheek before jumping backto the bed.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:39 am
Kairi said nothing until she knew that Kain was fast asleep, her arms resting on the side of the bed as she sat on the floor, her chin resting lightly on her arms. "It wouldn't have been worth it if you had seriously hurt yourself dummy. Especially when I already know how you feel..." she whispered, trying to keep herself together as best as she could. She was worried about him, she really was. And she didn't know how to feel at this point. She didn't know what to do in regards to her feelings for Kain, or for Reno for that matter. Although, she had made one decision, she needed to speak to Reno as soon as she possibly could. Regardless of her feelings for the two boys, she knew she couldn't keep hurting herself this way. And she knew if she tried to keep things going as they were, she'd end up hurting someone else, too.

Kairi lifted herself from her seat, and left the room, stopping at the doorway for a moment, looking over to the sleeping boy. Her Pokemon had been recalled by now, as they didn't need to be out anymore. She went towards her own room, and lay in her own bed. She pulled out her SNAG, and brought up the messaging system there. Her fingers moved quickly to type up a quick message for Reno, it was quick and to the point, something so simple, but, had the potential to be terrifying. Reno, we need to talk.

The redhead sighed, and snuggled herself into her blankets, waiting for any sort of sign as to what she was supposed to do.

Tesei Utakata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm
"Gotcha." Odd agreed as he selected his Pokemon for this. Figuring he should start with one of his better options and would likely prove more acceptable to a Johto league gym trainer, he chose Beat the Marowak. While the not-so-little-anymore Ground-type hadn't learned any new moves with evolution, his strength had amped up just a bit. So this was where it came down to.

"Alright Beat, I'm not going to be calling you by name during this battle. We're battling a friend who doesn't know we're their friends so he can't be allowed to recognize us, ok?" The Ghost Channeler said after releasing the Marowak from his ball. He received a nod of understanding to it and the two took their places.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:10 pm
Entering from the front door, both Connor and Alex return, covered in mud and other forms of nature from head to toe. The small girl wore a rather large grin while the boy beside her appeared to be exhausted and a bit upset. He looked like hadn't slept in days. "Aha! I told you we'd make it back. See? See?!" Alex continued smiling, nudging Connor with her elbow. The boy was speechless and only responded with a sigh. Normally he would have growled or sneered at the girl to stop but he just didn't have the energy. "Yeah...Can't believe we got lost on Mt. Silver though." "...I'm going to go take a shower...and pretend this never happened" the teen finally spoke, slowly making his way to the stairs. "Mmm, I think I'll take a shower too. But first, my stomach is killing me. I'ma find something to eat and then blog about our adventure!" "Please don't..." Connor pleaded as he ascended the steps. Alex made a beeline for the kitchen, tracking mud with every step she took.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games