Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning-Red~Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:25 pm

::comes crawling in on all fours,and sniffs around: hmm
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:32 pm

Kigo Haruko

(pets head) 3nodding

haythere

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:34 pm

Rinchans-flower
Nice 3nodding
He had a long-a** doctor's appointment, but we ate something when we got back to his house. Now he's playing Midnight Club 3 and I'm on gaia 3nodding

well that sounds fun sry for taking so long to respode got side traked by comidy centrsl presents
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:35 pm

Ok, Garou, or whatever your name is (not really important though), I did not have "sand in my v****a" about a RP. Had you read carefully, you would have noticed that my problem was with their methods of judgement. And to the others, mostly Usagi, I'm not still carrying it on, I have gotten over the afore mentioned incidents, I only used them for reference. I don't really have a problem with anyone, to be honest, I just don't want to get to know any of you further, mostly because of your way of mocking one behind their back based on a certain situation that demands an instant response, otherwise signifying weakness if they just dropped it. Now, then, while you wrap your minds around that (hopefully for the last time, unless you didn't pay attention again), I'm going to go and not comeback, so any of your failed attempts to retort with a witty comeback will be wasted amongst you infantile cretins. Now, then, I've said my peace, goodbye, and I suggest you all pull your thumbs out of your asses.

Oscar Blitz

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:39 pm

um ok i have no clue what to say now. im not a mean person am I?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:54 pm

*scampers in, then flops somewhere randomly, and swishes his tail* Hey all! Whas up? <^.^>

Lloxie

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:59 pm

Lloxie! How are you?

Okay Art, I get the point, can you please drop it for the sake of Angelic's thread?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:03 pm

Rinchans-flower
Lloxie! How are you?

Okay Art, I get the point, can you please drop it for the sake of Angelic's thread?

*nuzzles* I'm ok, and you? <^^>

(To Art, and anyone else causing trouble in this or any other thread: cease and desist this instant. Consider this your first and final warning. Call me a firefighter; I'll put out any flames that I see. That's a promise. 3nodding )

Lloxie

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:05 pm

Lloxie
*scampers in, then flops somewhere randomly, and swishes his tail* Hey all! Whas up? <^.^>

i dont know sweatdrop but im thinking of buying a wolf tail of ebay and say its for a holloween costume. Then start working not a fur suit but get hundrens of feet worth of fake hair and apply it to my body and make a pelt i can reaplly. Then get special face make up to have my face to look like i have a muzzel. Then actuly use it as a costume then if i ever get a chance go to a con but that would be so far down the road
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:10 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Lloxie

i dont know sweatdrop but im thinking of buying a wolf tail of ebay and say its for a holloween costume. Then start working not a fur suit but get hundrens of feet worth of fake hair and apply it to my body and make a pelt i can reaplly. Then get special face make up to have my face to look like i have a muzzel. Then actuly use it as a costume then if i ever get a chance go to a con but that would be so far down the road

Ah. Well, good luck, hehe. =p

Lloxie

Burning-Red~Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:10 pm

Rinchans-flower
Kigo Haruko

(pets head) 3nodding
mmmmm:wages tail:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:14 pm

Lloxie
drifter_Xwolf
Lloxie

ya i kinda went of on a tangent didnt I. So im acctualy going to make myself into an anthro. Oh and put press on nails on and files them to look like inuyasha's

drifter_xwolf1188

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:15 pm

I want a kitty tail so badly whee

I wish I was talented enough to make one, or knew someone that could
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:17 pm

Rinchans-flower
I want a kitty tail so badly whee

I wish I was talented enough to make one, or knew someone that could

next best thing is the real thing but make shure it died of natural death other wise its pure evil seriusly i couldnt make a wolf tail if i tryed

drifter_xwolf1188

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:18 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Lloxie
drifter_Xwolf
Lloxie

ya i kinda went of on a tangent didnt I. So im acctualy going to make myself into an anthro. Oh and put press on nails on and files them to look like inuyasha's

Why not grow out your nails? They have polish to harden them. It's hard work but I think it's well worth it 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games