Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:17 pm
Red August
I started smoking today.

The guy I'm seeing smokes and it's horrible. His gums actually bleed from it.

He always tells me how I should never smoke and I know he is always really concerned about my health.
So I started and I'm gonna tell him that I'll only quit if he quits.
Or maybe I won't be so blunt about it. Maybe I"ll tell him I wanted to start because he got me interested in smoking.

Anyway they're so gross.
I like the taste of the smoke but I don't like the way it feels going down.
I'm good at faking an inhale though so I'll see if I can get away with it.

If it doesn't motivate him to stop I'll just toss out the pack and find another form of gentle motivation.

I feel like smacking you upside the head for pulling such a stunt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Diana Vulpes
Red August
I started smoking today.

The guy I'm seeing smokes and it's horrible. His gums actually bleed from it.

He always tells me how I should never smoke and I know he is always really concerned about my health.
So I started and I'm gonna tell him that I'll only quit if he quits.
Or maybe I won't be so blunt about it. Maybe I"ll tell him I wanted to start because he got me interested in smoking.

Anyway they're so gross.
I like the taste of the smoke but I don't like the way it feels going down.
I'm good at faking an inhale though so I'll see if I can get away with it.

If it doesn't motivate him to stop I'll just toss out the pack and find another form of gentle motivation.

I feel like smacking you upside the head for pulling such a stunt.

Seconded.

You're not helping the situation. You're giving him another reason to keep smoking.

That's how addicts think. If someone they know does the same thing they're doing, they don't think "Oh s**t, I better stop.", they think "Oh, he's doing it, so what's the harm?".

Also, it's just plain stupid. You want him to quit? Tell him you won't kiss him/have sex with him until he does. There are smarter ways to make people do what you want, y'know.  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:04 pm
FogSage
Also, it's just plain stupid. You want him to quit? Tell him you won't kiss him/have sex with him until he does. There are smarter ways to make people do what you want, y'know.

When it comes to men, withholding sex is the number one way to get them to change their behaviors. This has been proven with many years of history in the lives of millions of couples everywhere.

The Pyramids of Egypt? Yeah, someone wasn't gonna get any if those weren't built.

If worse comes to worse, withhold food too. He can get himself something to eat. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:43 am
Excellant news! I'm finally getting a new matteress, it gets delivered on Monday.  

Crenn

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:06 am
I've been thinking about a very very bad thing lately.

This past tuesday my friends had an intervention with my hubby. They spent a good five hours screaming at him about how he needs to stop trying to put himself ahead of our daughter and that he needs to stop belittling me all the time. His favorite thing to say to me is how dumb or moronic I am. He explained to them that he places people in ranks of their intelligence and depending on their rank is how he treats them. I know I'm not that smart. I barely made it through high school and I've failed out of two colleges. I don't need someone rubbing it in my face 24/7. He even said that if he asks Danu why she did something and she responds with "I don't know" he's gonna tell her that she is stupid. Our friend, Ryan, said that if he catches him saying that to her that he is gonna elbow drop him. Some of our friends have said that if he doesn't change that I should think about leaving because its not good for me to be in this situation.

Also at work (I work for national grid connecting and disconnecting peoples' electric) I've been daydreaming about the only two ex boyfriends that were ever good and gentle and nice to me. I've been thinking about what would it be like if I got back together with one of them. I dunno though....I feel bad for thinking about it....but...I just dunno....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am
It never made any sense to me for someone to treat someone they love like that. I've seen couples do it in jest, they're just teasing each other, but they were never serious. We all just laughed. This is awful sad  

Afina Maslow

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:09 am
Afina Maslow
It never made any sense to me for someone to treat someone they love like that. I've seen couples do it in jest, they're just teasing each other, but they were never serious. We all just laughed. This is awful sad

This isn't jesting. He once called me, "A stupid b***h who doesn't deserve to make any decisons cause I'll just ******** them up"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:32 am
My boyfriend & I call each other "stupid" a lot, but we both know that we highly value each other, and it's entirely in jest (we're always laughing, smiling and using "play" voices while we do it).

That is an absolutely horrible thing to say to anyone, let alone your spouse. I want to elbow-drop the loser myself. Good on your friends for confronting him about his disgusting behavior. stressed

I know it's a really difficult thing to think about, but I really think the best thing for you to do is get yourself and your daughter away from him. He doesn't seem to even like you, and he certainly doesn't respect you, and what kind of relationship can you have without respect and friendship? You deserve so much better than that kind of emotional abuse. If this continues, your daughter will end up having zero self-respect, and that's just not a good way to grow up.

Intelligence alone is not a measure of a person's worth; if they are kind and loving, that is worth so much more.

I wish you courage with whatever decision you make. *big hug* heart

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 am
I'm back guys! I'll be posting in the bunny den and stuffs more often now. So um yays! (Not that many people know who I am ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:00 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
I'm back guys! I'll be posting in the bunny den and stuffs more often now. So um yays! (Not that many people know who I am ninja )

I know you! *hug* heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:35 pm
Well, today sucks. It sucks HARD.

To begin, I call my dad and find out he's hungover from last night's drinking binge, so I can't come out and see him. That's fine, though. I'm used to that, but it's still disappointing.

I decide that I want to go explore town, because I need to find my way to a playhouse for extra credit in one of my classes. I get outside the campus and traffic just STOPS. It's like being in ******** Chicago-style traffic; bumper to bumper, tempers flaring....and the reason behind it all? The festival is in town. It takes me forty minutes to go the distance I normally could go in ten. I decide I'll look for the playhouse later.

And once I'm outside of town?

SOMEONE ******** RUNS INTO MY CAR.

Actually, "ran into" isn't a good way to put it. I was in the right hand lane and they in the left. They merged without looking and our sides bashed and scraped against each other. I was just in shock the entire time as I pulled into the store parking lot closest to us. At first, I was all ready to get super pissed about it, but then I decided quickly that it wouldn't get me anywhere. I got out of the car and the woman, her husband and another man got out of theirs. Their car was an Impala, a red one, and was brand new according to the woman driver. Nobody was hurt, thank God, but her car came away the loser in our little crash. The passenger door was dented and apparently jammed. Her passenger side mirror was gone. My car, however, got a few very minor scrapes and that was all.

She said she thought the road was a one lane one and that she had to merge immediately. I couldn't imagine how that could be the case, but I didn't feel like getting into it with her, so we exchanged information and then I sat in my car, just shaking all over from what had happened. After about ten minutes, I slowly drove away and went to the Starbucks cafe down the way and had a coffee and just thought about how scary it was to suddenly not be safe when you're driving on the road.

I then drove back to campus and had to endure driving at a snails pace again because of the f'n festival. People were just strolling around, crossing the street without a care, not caring if cars were still driving through. That pissed me off, and badly. Pedestrians do not have the right of way when they jaywalk. If you're a pedestrian, you're supposed to cross at intersections and only at the right time, not cross the street whenever you ******** feel like it.

I've got a paper to write. Two, actually. My day is ruined, my faith in my driving skills is shattered. I don't know what to do anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:10 pm
hex_xombie
Afina Maslow

This isn't jesting. He once called me, "A stupid b***h who doesn't deserve to make any decisons cause I'll just ******** them up"

Yeah, that's no good at all v.v  

Afina Maslow

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:08 am
Afina Maslow
hex_xombie
Afina Maslow

This isn't jesting. He once called me, "A stupid b***h who doesn't deserve to make any decisons cause I'll just f**k them up"

Yeah...I mean he's been more behaved since the arguement but now we barely talk. So I don't think that is really much of an improvement.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:10 am
hex_xombie
Afina Maslow
hex_xombie
Afina Maslow

This isn't jesting. He once called me, "A stupid b***h who doesn't deserve to make any decisons cause I'll just f**k them up"

Yeah...I mean he's been more behaved since the arguement but now we barely talk. So I don't think that is really much of an improvement.

No, not at all. An improvement would be him actually being nice and sweet to you.  

Afina Maslow

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:40 am
Afina Maslow
hex_xombie
Afina Maslow
hex_xombie
Afina Maslow

No, not at all. An improvement would be him actually being nice and sweet to you.

I'm gonna start to always save a bunch of money from my paychecks so that if I have to get out I'll be able to.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games