Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 pm
blessedheart
(Heh okay)
Shun smiled as he hugged Nemu then stopped when he heard a all too familiar man's voice.

"Eh?? The shy boy has gotten over the blush I see when he's with someone."

Shun stiffened then looked Mayun's door to see a man leaning on the door sill and his eyes grew wide. "Jice!" Shun said.
User Image

-all of the families ears perk up, and they look at him-
mayun: jice......
severus: ...........howed he get in
sev: beats me?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*hte young girl sits against a wall, looking at the sky, her long hair blowing in the wind*
-sev sat on the wall, his legs swaying bac and forth, tapping the wall rather loudly-
*she was zoned out*

-he twisted around, and landed next to her, and walked off- ill leave her to her thoughts
*she falls over*

-he looked at her, and chuckled- she must be sleepy- he picked her up, bridle style, and sat down, laying her in his lap-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:47 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*hte young girl sits against a wall, looking at the sky, her long hair blowing in the wind*
-sev sat on the wall, his legs swaying bac and forth, tapping the wall rather loudly-
*she was zoned out*

-he twisted around, and landed next to her, and walked off- ill leave her to her thoughts
*she falls over*

-he looked at her, and chuckled- she must be sleepy- he picked her up, bridle style, and sat down, laying her in his lap-

*june was running speedily past them a few yards away. when she caught sight of them out of the corner of her eye, she stopped. stumbling backwards, her silver hair whipped to the side, some of it covering her suprised face and her tears. her breathing was heavy and almost nonexistant. she waited a second, stumbled, then continued running east with her head down, fighting tears*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Heh okay)
Shun smiled as he hugged Nemu then stopped when he heard a all too familiar man's voice.

Shun stiffened then looked Mayun's door to see a man leaning on the door sill and his eyes grew wide. "Jice!" Shun said.
User Image

Shun stared at him with fear and anger in his eyes. "Why are you here?!" He growled out.
Jice lifts up his palms in surrender. "Oi, oi. Is that any way to talk to an old friend. But I see you've been busy." Jice said, looking at Nemu.
Shun growled more and Jice smirked.
"Although I don't think 'She' will be happy to see this."
Shun eyes grew wide and he almost choked. 'no...' He thought. Then stood up and looked at Sev, Severus and Mayun. "Whatever you do. Do not let him touch anything! And make him leave and never come back!" He said and ran down the stairs and headed for the front door with Nemu.
Jice just shook his head, the smirk still on his face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Heh okay)

User Image

Shun stared at him with fear and anger in his eyes. "Why are you here?!" He growled out.
Jice lifts up his palms in surrender. "Oi, oi. Is that any way to talk to an old friend. But I see you've been busy." Jice said, looking at Nemu.
Shun growled more and Jice smirked.
"Although I don't think 'She' will be happy to see this."
Shun eyes grew wide and he almost choked. 'no...' He thought. Then stood up and looked at Sev, Severus and Mayun. "Whatever you do. Do not let him touch anything! And make him leave and never come back!" He said and ran down the stairs and headed for the front door with Nemu.
Jice just shook his head, the smirk still on his face.

-nemu followed him, as sev, severus, and mayun;s weapons appeared-
mayun: i dont know why, but your appearance here seems to have really offended shun!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 pm
Jice shrugged, clearly not fazed by the weapons. "I wonder where 'she' is?" He said to himself

Shun reached the front door and opened it but got glomped by a girl with and umbrella.
"Shu~nnnnnn!!!!!! heart heart heart heart "
"Road!?" Shun said.
User Image
"Kyoha!" Road said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips.(Told ya Nemu might get mad^^')
Shun eyes grew wide as he tried to push her off.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:00 pm
blessedheart
Jice shrugged, clearly not fazed by the weapons. "I wonder where 'she' is?" He said to himself

Shun reached the front door and opened it but got glomped by a girl with and umbrella.
"Shu~nnnnnn!!!!!! heart heart heart heart "
"Road!?" Shun said.
User Image
"Kyoha!" Road said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips.(Told ya Nemu might get mad^^')
Shun eyes grew wide as he tried to push her off.

-nemu's eyes grew wide, and blinked quickly several times-..........shun........who's this......- she said quietly, a tear in her eyes-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm
*june stopped running, her tears were blurring her vision too much. she stopped at the edge of the woods like she used to, leaned against a tree as she sat, and tried to wipe her tears. she was confused herself about why she was crying, she knew something like this would eventually happen, and she didn't do much better. she clenched her fists, mumbling unintelligibly to herself angrily*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:05 pm
Shun was finally able to get her off and she looked at Nemu. "NEmu. Its not what you think." Shun said honestly.
Road pouted and was about to go back to Shun but her umbreall went up to her first. "Mistress Road!!! You cannot kiss a Slave lero!!!"
"Ah! Lero. But what does it matter. I'm a vampire and he's a slave, but today I found him and I can make him mine now." She said happily.
Shun glared at her. "If you think I'll let you touch me again, your dead wrong!" HE growled out  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:05 pm
June_Malatesta
*june stopped running, her tears were blurring her vision too much. she stopped at the edge of the woods like she used to, leaned against a tree as she sat, and tried to wipe her tears. she was confused herself about why she was crying, she knew something like this would eventually happen, and she didn't do much better. she clenched her fists, mumbling unintelligibly to herself angrily*

-several figures in black and white cloaks wearing kitsune mask's hovered past her, all of them speaking, chanting in an ancient language, all of thier voices sounded like sev's-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm
blessedheart
Shun was finally able to get her off and she looked at Nemu. "NEmu. Its not what you think." Shun said honestly.
Road pouted and was about to go back to Shun but her umbreall went up to her first. "Mistress Road!!! You cannot kiss a Slave lero!!!"
"Ah! Lero. But what does it matter. I'm a vampire and he's a slave, but today I found him and I can make him mine now." She said happily.
Shun glared at her. "If you think I'll let you touch me again, your dead wrong!" HE growled out

-nemu stood quietly, tears in her eyes still-................-severus and mayun walked down and stood behind nemu-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

-several figures in black and white cloaks wearing kitsune mask's hovered past her, all of them speaking, chanting in an ancient language, all of thier voices sounded like sev's-

*june looked up at them. wiping one last tear away, she stood up and pulled her whip out defensively. she glared at them, a growl coming fomr her throat*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june looked up at them. wiping one last tear away, she stood up and pulled her whip out defensively. she glared at them, a growl coming fomr her throat*

-instantly, they all scattered into the forest, whipping around like wild animals through the trees, and the actual sev apepared behind june, rena still in his arms-....odd, what are guarga's doing here.........  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

-instantly, they all scattered into the forest, whipping around like wild animals through the trees, and the actual sev apepared behind june, rena still in his arms-....odd, what are guarga's doing here.........

*june jumped in suprise and reacted by swinging her whip around and wrapping it around his neck. seeing who it was, she froze, her hand shook*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june jumped in suprise and reacted by swinging her whip around and wrapping it around his neck. seeing who it was, she froze, her hand shook*

........its nice to see you too.........-he spun around, getting the whip out from around his neck, and stood, staring at her-..........  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games