Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan blinks. Well this was bad! Ryan recalls Corla and sends Aysu, his Lapras, to join Asherah. "Alright you two, counter with Sheer Cold!" Ryan orders. This wasn't so much to try and hit Suicune, but to nullify that massive Hydro Pump. Both pokemon have their eyes glow a very light blue before unleashing their dual torrent of frozen energy.

The two powerful attacks would quick freeze the giant torrent of water. Ryan would get a brief look at the suspended horizontal column of water before it fell to the ground, smashing into millions of pieces as they flew in each and every direction. As a fine shower of ice fragments rained down after the resulting impact, Suicune would stand there on the other side, the vision of majesty as the 'snow' fell around it.

"Cuuune." Suicune bellowed, the falling ice suddenly stopping its descent to the ground, as if time its self had frozen. The tiny specs of ice would then begin to collect together in a ring around the Channeler and the legend, enclosing them both as it spun around them. Suicune would slowly approach Ryan, no hint of malice in its demeanor as it stopped halfway and lowered its head, acknowledging Ryan power. The Suicune did not submit though, nor did it bow to the Channeler's rule, the ice around them was symbolic of this as it could destroy him should it choose, but it did not. The beast merely recognized Ryan's strength and has decided to see where this power will take them both, together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan blinks. Well this was bad! Ryan recalls Corla and sends Aysu, his Lapras, to join Asherah. "Alright you two, counter with Sheer Cold!" Ryan orders. This wasn't so much to try and hit Suicune, but to nullify that massive Hydro Pump. Both pokemon have their eyes glow a very light blue before unleashing their dual torrent of frozen energy.

The two powerful attacks would quick freeze the giant torrent of water. Ryan would get a brief look at the suspended horizontal column of water before it fell to the ground, smashing into millions of pieces as they flew in each and every direction. As a fine shower of ice fragments rained down after the resulting impact, Suicune would stand there on the other side, the vision of majesty as the 'snow' fell around it.

"Cuuune." Suicune bellowed, the falling ice suddenly stopping its descent to the ground, as if time its self had frozen. The tiny specs of ice would then begin to collect together in a ring around the Channeler and the legend, enclosing them both as it spun around them. Suicune would slowly approach Ryan, no hint of malice in its demeanor as it stopped halfway and lowered its head, acknowledging Ryan power. The Suicune did not submit though, nor did it bow to the Channeler's rule, the ice around them was symbolic of this as it could destroy him should it choose, but it did not. The beast merely recognized Ryan's strength and has decided to see where this power will take them both, together.

Ryan recalls his pokemon. This was a amazing sight, breath-taking even. Ryan then addresses the Suicune. As he does he pulls out the Master Ball and opens it, holding it out for Suicune to make the choice. "My name is Ryan Caughtem. I am a Water Channeler. I have sought you out to form an alliance, one where we are equals in our further endeavors. Will you accept this?" Ryan says in a very calm voice.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan recalls his pokemon. This was a amazing sight, breath-taking even. Ryan then addresses the Suicune. As he does he pulls out the Master Ball and opens it, holding it out for Suicune to make the choice. "My name is Ryan Caughtem. I am a Water Channeler. I have sought you out to form an alliance, one where we are equals in our further endeavors. Will you accept this?" Ryan says in a very calm voice.

Suicune made no sound in response. The Master Ball in Ryan's hands would begin to collecting ice on it, the ball slowly being lifted up out of his hands by this mystic ice, floating over towards Suicune slowly as its ribbons extended outward to greet the device. Once the ball came close enough for Suicune to touch it with its nose, it would absorb the legend into it, closely shut before the ice released the ball, landing on the ground as it began to wobble. Once...twice...and one final time before the Master Ball ceased its movement, lying there in the ice on the ground as its button blinked once to signify a successful capture. Suicune had been caught.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:48 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Suicune made no sound in response. The Master Ball in Ryan's hands would begin to collecting ice on it, the ball slowly being lifted up out of his hands by this mystic ice, floating over towards Suicune slowly as its ribbons extended outward to greet the device. Once the ball came close enough for Suicune to touch it with its nose, it would absorb the legend into it, closely shut before the ice released the ball, landing on the ground as it began to wobble. Once...twice...and one final time before the Master Ball ceased its movement, lying there in the ice on the ground as its button blinked once to signify a successful capture. Suicune had been caught.

Ryan slowly walks over to the Master Ball and picks it up, clipping it to the one open spot on his belt. Ryan lowers himself to the ground and sits there for a moment. He did it. He had managed to capture Suicune. Ryan collects himself and gets to his feet. it was time to get back to Ecruteak City so he could get back to HQ. This was going to make some noise amongst his fellow Snagems.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am
Blizzard120
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd did have a plan, actually. His thought was that Ice shared some of the qualities of glass, one of them being that a high enough frequency sound could shatter it. His hope was that Bass could use that to his advantage in order to defend himself. Granted, of course, he wasn't aware that Blizz only had the two Ice-types on him, leading him to giving himself away to some extent or another.

"Chimecho, use Round! Crank up the pitch and see if you can't shatter those bullets!" He called to his partner, who nodded and released a chime from his hollow body, using his Psychic powers to amplify the sound waves within himself before releasing them into the arena with a deafening ring rather than the usual pitch. The Psychic-type didn't have but one attack that would prove truly powerful on it's own but that was ok with Odd. Little things could build up over time, given the right set of conditions.

Well I'll give him this much, he knows how to use offensive moves as a defense pretty well, especially with something like that which made Glaceon writhe. A nails on a chalkboard effect it seemed like. "Okay then..." I said. I veered my eyes up for only a split-second. I probably didn't have a whole lot of time before the hailstorm wears out so I best make good to use it at least once more. "Glaceon! Blizzard!" I shouted.

Fighting through the Round, the Glaceon unleashed another powerful snowstorm, this time upon the Chimecho.

Odd flinched as he felt the chilling bite of Glaceon's snowstorm hit him, imagining what Bass must be dealing with being stuck right in the middle of it all. The Chimecho attempted to fight back but without being able to protect itself defensively, all it could do was follow through with a move it had rarely had need for. Bass's body began to glow as he used Recover, attempting to heal his wounds from the shards of ice mixed in with all this snow. After the Blizzard stopped, he'd be only just a bit worse off than when he started, albeit with bits of ice built up on his chime-like body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd flinched as he felt the chilling bite of Glaceon's snowstorm hit him, imagining what Bass must be dealing with being stuck right in the middle of it all. The Chimecho attempted to fight back but without being able to protect itself defensively, all it could do was follow through with a move it had rarely had need for. Bass's body began to glow as he used Recover, attempting to heal his wounds from the shards of ice mixed in with all this snow. After the Blizzard stopped, he'd be only just a bit worse off than when he started, albeit with bits of ice built up on his chime-like body.

The Chimecho was trying to stall this fight out for some reason, and I wasn't quite sure as to why. The Round attack was more defensive than anything, and it stood there only to use Recover. And with the hailstorm now puttering out, I either could get Glaceon get it going again, or go on a different tactic. I would imagine that my opponent would be smart enough to not allow me to get another Hail effect going again, so for the moment, that is out of the question.

"Alright, let's try this approach then. Glaceon! Go for an Ice Beam!" I shouted. A staple attack for an Ice type, to be sure. A rather effective one though. The Glaceon reared back and fired the chilling beam towards the Chimecho.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm
This was something Odd could work with. "Psychic!" He ordered quickly. Bass nodded and summoned up a wave of psychic energy, pushing it towards Glaceon in a great wall. His intent? Attempt to push back the Ice Beam and turn it on it's source along with his own attack. Just how successful an attempt this would be would depend on Glaceon's raw power and Blizzard's strategic quick-thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
This was something Odd could work with. "Psychic!" He ordered quickly. Bass nodded and summoned up a wave of psychic energy, pushing it towards Glaceon in a great wall. His intent? Attempt to push back the Ice Beam and turn it on it's source along with his own attack. Just how successful an attempt this would be would depend on Glaceon's raw power and Blizzard's strategic quick-thinking.

I have to admit; it caught me off guard. It was only a jarring that lasted a second though. I was put under worse pressure than this. "Glaceon, cut the beam! Mirror Coat!" I shouted.

Glaceon stopped the beam and gained its glistening coat once more, taking the impact from the psychic blast and sending it off back to its opposition. After dealing two counter-strikes like that, the first one worse than this one, Glaceon was starting to wear down considerably. It wasn't going to take much more.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am
Ryan finally arrives back at HQ. He had decided to take the long way back to relax and spend time with his pokemon. His newest ally was still clipped to his belt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:47 pm
Odd reacted as quickly as possible. "Recover!" Unfortunately, the order came too late. Bass was swallowed up by the reflected blast and when the smoke cleared, the poor windchime Pokemon was out cold.

"Want to keep going?" He asked as he released his next Pokemon, his Purrloin, A'Capella. "Hold your ground, Purrloin. We're not attacking right away." He said to the Dark-type as she started flexing her claws, apparently eager to battle for once.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd reacted as quickly as possible. "Recover!" Unfortunately, the order came too late. Bass was swallowed up by the reflected blast and when the smoke cleared, the poor windchime Pokemon was out cold.

"Want to keep going?" He asked as he released his next Pokemon, his Purrloin, A'Capella. "Hold your ground, Purrloin. We're not attacking right away." He said to the Dark-type as she started flexing her claws, apparently eager to battle for once.

"What do you think, Glaceon?" I asked.

"Glac-eon..." It spoke up. It was winded to be sure. Mirror Coats tend to take it out of any Pokemon.

"You okay there?"

"Ceon! Glaceon!"

"Well, I'm game for it, since I know for sure that this isn't a gym battle." I said. "For that matter, this isn't the Mahogany Gym. The air in here; too dry to be the Mahogany Gym, and not cold enough either. And this Celestial Chi...its not anything psychic, or anything psychic-esque like say what a Ninetales could pull, that I am certain of. Exactly what is putting on this illusion beats me for now." I said. "For that matter, you gave yourself away after the third Pokemon. Fights against apprentices are two on two, single battle formats, while the leader goes for three on three. On a normal, regulated basis that is. So, I suppose the big question is not rather am I still for it, but are you?" I then asked. "One question before you answer that, though. How did Sub rope you into this...Odd? You couldn't really hide it all that long. Your Pokemon and for that matter, you trying to hide your identity with chi...which, would be good if it weren't for the fact that the chi you're using now is way too dominant instead of having a natural, normal feel." Welp, cat's out of the bag. "If I didn't know better, I'd say Sub is watching this, isn't he?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:35 pm
Odd let out a sigh and let his illusion fall. "Guess you finally figured it out." He said as he knelt to scratch A'Capella's ears. "I'm not sure if he's still around or not, to be honest. But it was his idea to pull this off. He thought it might help you relax a little if you could feel like you were back in the Mahogany gym and just living a normal life." He explained as he stood back up. "But if you're willing to continue, I'd be glad to keep going. I'm having fun here." He said with a grin. He had to admit it was nice to just have a battle without high stakes for the sake of battling.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:25 pm
Ryan is sitting in the main area of the HQ. He is grooming the fur of his Dewgong, Asherah. She had recently evolved to this form and had performed admirably during his efforts in going after and acquiring the Beast of the North Wind, Suicune. As he would brush her fur, Ryan would release some water chi as well, giving Asherah's coat a very nice shine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 pm
"I started trying to work my mind around it from moment one when I woke up." I said. "Nice gesture, regardless, but really, to be fair, I'd only be deluding myself to ignore the fact that Tails is gone without any word of his well being." I said. "That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't feel at ease a little by doing this. I was actually enjoying this as well."

------

Tristen found his way into the headquarters after having a bit of time outside. With the training room preoccupied, he decided to go outside to train...or at least a little. Most of the time outside was spent up just simply playing with his Pokemon. Tristen would be seen bringing in his Blitzle, who had Tristen's Natu pearched on the Blitzle's head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen found his way into the headquarters after having a bit of time outside. With the training room preoccupied, he decided to go outside to train...or at least a little. Most of the time outside was spent up just simply playing with his Pokemon. Tristen would be seen bringing in his Blitzle, who had Tristen's Natu pearched on the Blitzle's head.

Ryan would look up from grooming Asherah. "Ah! Hi there. and who would you be?" Ryan asks.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games