Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:18 pm
*hears this comment and turns around with tears streaming down her face and walks over to him* "at least you have SOME friends, the only thing I have done here is make an ENEMY" *stomps on his toes, walks a few feet and sits down holding her knees crying remembering all the friends she lost in her home town*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:29 pm
"OW....Hey, what's wrong?" Phoenix said sitting beside her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "wether you like it or not you've made a friend now and this friend likes to know what is going on with people."  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 pm
*smiles at him* "It was a war, my friends had to fight, my family sent me away, they said I couldn't fight, *getting angrier and angrier* They said I was to little, They said I was a wimp, *eyes turning deeper and darker red* *shaking* I wasn't I WAS STRONG.. I could've fighted, *calming down and looking at Phoenix* *eyes turning bright blue* and they... all of them family and friends parished in that war... *looks away* and thank you... for being my friend *not many people like me, for not talking alot, hugs him and looks at forest*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:35 pm
"I know how you feel....I lost my mother to a war....Our house was set on fire by the leader of the army that was threatining use...I servived...but my mom...." Phoenix starts to cry.  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 pm
*looks at him and takes his hand* "its okay... don't cry" *hugs him tight* "please... " *lets go of him and looks at him* "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:44 pm
"fine, It's just...I could've saved my mom....but I saved myself at the last minute..."  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:47 pm
*takes off her hood to reveal a large scar on the side of her cheek, but the rest of her face is very beautiful* "You know she would've wanted you to live and not her..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 pm
"your right...." Phoenix gets up and winches in what seems to be pain. "I'm going to bed...I'll need some rest for tomorow." Phoenix said stumbling off to the school.  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:52 pm
*sighs and looks up at the moon lies down and falls asleep, outside on the grass*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:56 pm
((Do we wait for everyone else before the we start the morning or no???))  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:59 pm
no who cares! lol, because I gotta go soon)) *wakes up and looks around, her black hair sprawled across the lawn*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:01 pm
When she opened her eyes a figure with wings was flying through the air at amasing speeds. ((Phoenix ofcourse))  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:02 pm
"what..." *tries to follow the figure stands up and waves, still not knowing what it is*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Phoenix lands and hides his wings. "You saw me..."  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:13 pm
"Well no not really, I could see gleams, and hear things, but I never knew it was you" *smiles and laughs looks at him grabs his hand and says " I wanna show you something"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games