Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
*Danny sits by Akey*

Akey:*puts head on shoulder* Can you believe im queen?

*Smiles* Yes i can *kisses forhead*

*smiles back* Im so happy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 pm
*goes to dorm room trying to fall asleep but can't stop thinking about Ren.* "I hope...she's ok..."  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:43 pm
Hamtastic_Man
*goes to dorm room trying to fall asleep but can't stop thinking about Ren.* "I hope...she's ok..."

*phone in Kinimaru's dorm ring* "Hi Kinimaru"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:44 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"Ren, are you ok?????? I need to know how you are. I shouldn't have risked you like that."  

pwn u hurts bad

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm
Misuzu0614
*giggles* ive never danced with anyone before. youre the first guy to dance with me.

*smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"Ren, are you ok?????? I need to know how you are. I shouldn't have risked you like that."

"Kinimaru, it's ok, I'm fine...I'll be back in school soon. I have to leave, the doc. is taking blood samples. Love you. bye"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"Kinimaru, it's ok, I'm fine...I'll be back in school soon. I have to leave, the doc. is taking blood samples. Love you. bye"

"I hope you'll be ok. I love you..." *the other line hangs up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm
*stops dancing* sorry. i feel... dizzy.  

bones and rot

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:47 pm
I miss my poor Ren, alone in a hospital....i need to go to her. *Runs to the hospital and waits by her room until let out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm
Hamtastic_Man
I miss my poor Ren, alone in a hospital....i need to go to her. *Runs to the hospital and waits by her room until let out*

"Kinimaru" *looks outside hospital room to c his figure* "Kinimaru! I can go today!"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:49 pm
Misuzu0614
*stops dancing* sorry. i feel... dizzy.

Oh dont be sorry its ok  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:49 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"Kinimaru" *looks outside hospital room to c his figure* "Kinimaru! I can go today!"

*Grabs Ren and goes to the school* "Ren, I love you. I can't bear it when your away like that" *Tears stream down eyes*  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

*Grabs Ren and goes to the school* "Ren, I love you. I can't bear it when your away like that" *Tears stream down eyes*

"Kinimaru..." *wipes tears off face and leans on sholder* "I've meet you, i won't leave..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"Kinimaru..." *wipes tears off face and leans on sholder* "I've meet you, i won't leave..."

I'm glad we met..."I have to go to my dorm, I'll be back in a bit."  

pwn u hurts bad

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm
*takes a deep breath and smiles, suddenly hugging koi* c-could we stay like this for awhile?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games