Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 pm
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120

Tristen found his way into the headquarters after having a bit of time outside. With the training room preoccupied, he decided to go outside to train...or at least a little. Most of the time outside was spent up just simply playing with his Pokemon. Tristen would be seen bringing in his Blitzle, who had Tristen's Natu pearched on the Blitzle's head.

Ryan would look up from grooming Asherah. "Ah! Hi there. and who would you be?" Ryan asks.

Tristen stopped and looked over. "Um..." He rubbed the back of his head, not really knowing what to say at this point. A stranger he was. Though he didn't seem bad, not up front anyways. "...I'm Tristen."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120

Tristen found his way into the headquarters after having a bit of time outside. With the training room preoccupied, he decided to go outside to train...or at least a little. Most of the time outside was spent up just simply playing with his Pokemon. Tristen would be seen bringing in his Blitzle, who had Tristen's Natu pearched on the Blitzle's head.

Ryan would look up from grooming Asherah. "Ah! Hi there. and who would you be?" Ryan asks.

Tristen stopped and looked over. "Um..." He rubbed the back of his head, not really knowing what to say at this point. A stranger he was. Though he didn't seem bad, not up front anyways. "...I'm Tristen."

Ryan smiles. "And I am Ryan. It's nice to meet you. " he says as he finishes grooming Asherah. He pats her head then recalls her. "So, how did you get to be among this merry band of misfits?" Ryan asks.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan smiles. "And I am Ryan. It's nice to meet you. " he says as he finishes grooming Asherah. He pats her head then recalls her. "So, how did you get to be among this merry band of misfits?" Ryan asks.

"Huh? Misfits?" Apparently the phrase escaped him for a bit; still running amish like for the most part. He's only been part of the so-called modern world for over a year. "You mean here?" He asked. "Um...Blizz brought me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:56 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem

"Huh? Misfits?" Apparently the phrase escaped him for a bit; still running amish like for the most part. He's only been part of the so-called modern world for over a year. "You mean here?" He asked. "Um...Blizz brought me."

That caught Ryan's attention. "Did he now? Interesting. " he says with a smirk. Ryan then notices a bit of water on the floor. must of been extra from his grooming of Asherah. Ryan uses his powers to form it into a small orb, about the size of a marble. He rests it on one of his fingers on his left hand before walking it along the others, back and forth. He then tosses it up and catches it on the tip of his pointer finger. Ryan then looks back at Tristen. " We both aren't what we seem. I am a Water Channeler. And you, you seem to be a hybrid of some sort. I cannot tell what, though." Ryan says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Blizzard120
"I started trying to work my mind around it from moment one when I woke up." I said. "Nice gesture, regardless, but really, to be fair, I'd only be deluding myself to ignore the fact that Tails is gone without any word of his well being." I said. "That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't feel at ease a little by doing this. I was actually enjoying this as well."

"Then shall we continue, no tricks this time?" Odd asked as he stood up, motioniong A'Capella forward but holding her attack for the moment. "I can understand you worrying for Tails but I've seen him in action. He's strong and resourceful. He'll be fine and he'll be back before you know it." He said with a small smile. He felt confident that wherever Tails ran off to, he was thinking of Blizzard and the rest of Snagem the whole time and that he'd be back sooner or later with all kinds of stories about where he'd been and what he'd learned about himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm
Blizzard120
"I started trying to work my mind around it from moment one when I woke up." I said. "Nice gesture, regardless, but really, to be fair, I'd only be deluding myself to ignore the fact that Tails is gone without any word of his well being." I said. "That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't feel at ease a little by doing this. I was actually enjoying this as well."

At hearing that Blizz wasn't being fooled by her illusion, Eris dropped the illusion she'd cast upon herself to appear as little more than a pile of ice. Moving slowly, the small Zorua walked over to sit next to Blizz. Her way of telling him it was she who'd put forth the illusion.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 pm
It struck him as odd for someone, especially a channeler of all things, to not realize what Pokemon he was a hybrid of, considering as many features that he had. It was either he truly didn't know somehow or he was just trying to spur on conversation. Tristen didn't want to come off as rude either way, though. "Electrike." He said.

-----------

"I can only hope..." I said. Glaceon and I perked up and took a look around. The ice. Gone. Telia and Psy was still standing off to the side, for the most part embarrassed that this actually went on as long as they did. Caught in the act, they were. I then looked down seeing the chunk of ice crawl up to me. "Well that explains that..." I said, reaching down and picking up the Zorua to give it the scratch behind the ears.

"Alright...well if that be the case. Glaceon, Ice Shard." I said. The Glaceon formed more ice shards then fired them off towards the feline.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:40 pm
"A'Capella, let's play a gamble here. Assist!" Odd called to his partner. The Purrloin's paws began to glow for a moment before stopping entirely. She opened her mouth and released a strangely echoing mewl at an exceptionally high pitch. This was an Echoed Voice, borrowed from the knocked out Chimecho on Odd's belt. It didn't stop the attack but it did cause several of the icy darts to crack and splinter as they drew nearer. Only a few of them got close enough to hit but hit they did and hard. The Purrloin was knocked backwards by the frozen projectiles and her attack stopped, the sound of her voice lingering in the air with a strange, mystical echo.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:47 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"A'Capella, let's play a gamble here. Assist!" Odd called to his partner. The Purrloin's paws began to glow for a moment before stopping entirely. She opened her mouth and released a strangely echoing mewl at an exceptionally high pitch. This was an Echoed Voice, borrowed from the knocked out Chimecho on Odd's belt. It didn't stop the attack but it did cause several of the icy darts to crack and splinter as they drew nearer. Only a few of them got close enough to hit but hit they did and hard. The Purrloin was knocked backwards by the frozen projectiles and her attack stopped, the sound of her voice lingering in the air with a strange, mystical echo.

Glaceon winced from the Echoed voice when the Purrloin attempted to neutralize the incoming attack. What is with these Pokemon and assaulting eardrums?

I quickly thought for a minute. Hail wouldn't be all that viable at this point. There'd be no guarentee that Glaceon would last long enough to make use of it at this point, leaving me not really wanting to try to chance a Blizzard attack. Well, Glaceon does have a couple other tricks to try just in case...

"Glaceon! Hidden Power!" I called out.

"CEEEONNN!" Orbs of chi formed around the Glaceon and started to quickly orbit around the Glaceon. Glaceon then unleashed the onslaught, having them rush down the field. The orbs quickly converted what seemed to be a quickly moving wave of water; A water based attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:58 am
Blizzard120
It struck him as odd for someone, especially a channeler of all things, to not realize what Pokemon he was a hybrid of, considering as many features that he had. It was either he truly didn't know somehow or he was just trying to spur on conversation. Tristen didn't want to come off as rude either way, though. "Electrike."

He said.Ryan thinks on it. "Must be a pokemon from Hoenn or Sinnoh. I haven't been to either continent, so my pokemon knowledge does have some spots in it. But from the sound of it, it's an Electric Type. Sounds like an even harder element to command than water." he says with a smile.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120
It struck him as odd for someone, especially a channeler of all things, to not realize what Pokemon he was a hybrid of, considering as many features that he had. It was either he truly didn't know somehow or he was just trying to spur on conversation. Tristen didn't want to come off as rude either way, though. "Electrike."

Ryan thinks on it. "Must be a pokemon from Hoenn or Sinnoh. I haven't been to either continent, so my pokemon knowledge does have some spots in it. But from the sound of it, it's an Electric Type. Sounds like an even harder element to command than water." he says with a smile.

"Um...kinda..." He said. He really didn't know what to say to this guy. First time ever really seeing him and the air about him is kind of intimidating.

"Natu." The Natu chimed in.

"Huh?"

"Natunatu. Natunatunatu."

"...really?" he asked. "You known Blizz a while?" he then asked Ryan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120

Ryan thinks on it. "Must be a pokemon from Hoenn or Sinnoh. I haven't been to either continent, so my pokemon knowledge does have some spots in it. But from the sound of it, it's an Electric Type. Sounds like an even harder element to command than water." he says with a smile.

"Um...kinda..." He said. He really didn't know what to say to this guy. First time ever really seeing him and the air about him is kind of intimidating.

"Natu." The Natu chimed in.

"Huh?"

"Natunatu. Natunatunatu."

"...really?" he asked. "You known Blizz a while?" he then asked Ryan.

"Yep. Known him ever since this group came together. He has been a good person to know. Always seems to have right words for a situation, but his delivery can be quite rough. Freth seems to balance him out very well." Ryan says to Tristen.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 pm
RCCaughtem

"Yep. Known him ever since this group came together. He has been a good person to know. Always seems to have right words for a situation, but his delivery can be quite rough. Freth seems to balance him out very well." Ryan says to Tristen.

"I...am not so sure." Tristen said, rubbing his head. "Freth tends to be...rough...too. At least compared to some ladies I seen."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 am
Blizzard120

Glaceon winced from the Echoed voice when the Purrloin attempted to neutralize the incoming attack. What is with these Pokemon and assaulting eardrums?

I quickly thought for a minute. Hail wouldn't be all that viable at this point. There'd be no guarentee that Glaceon would last long enough to make use of it at this point, leaving me not really wanting to try to chance a Blizzard attack. Well, Glaceon does have a couple other tricks to try just in case...

"CEEEONNN!" Orbs of chi formed around the Glaceon and started to quickly orbit around the Glaceon. Glaceon then unleashed the onslaught, having them rush down the field. The orbs quickly converted what seemed to be a quickly moving wave of water; A water based attack.

"Pay Day! Go defensive!" Odd called to his partner. A'Capella nodded and stood up on her hind paws, throwing her forepaws forward and focusing. A shimmering wall of golden energy formed, in a circle, hardening into a massive gold coin after a second or two. The wave hit and parted around the coin shield, after which A'Capella shattered the shield and hurled the shower of coin gold pieces towards Glaceon. Most of the attack's power had been used protecting the Dark-type from that attack so it had little impact force left now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Blizzard120

"Pay Day! Go defensive!" Odd called to his partner. A'Capella nodded and stood up on her hind paws, throwing her forepaws forward and focusing. A shimmering wall of golden energy formed, in a circle, hardening into a massive gold coin after a second or two. The wave hit and parted around the coin shield, after which A'Capella shattered the shield and hurled the shower of coin gold pieces towards Glaceon. Most of the attack's power had been used protecting the Dark-type from that attack so it had little impact force left now.

I continue to be astounded on just how he dodges bullets like that. Granted, I've pulled stunts like that before, but even so, I never like to take that risk in case such a stunt blows up in my face. Perhaps I need a lesson or two in that...

Regardless, Hidden Power fell short and Glaceon is still hanging in there for the moment. Bah, screw it, let's go for broke... "Glaceon! Blizzard!"

"CEONNN!!" The Glaceon wound up and then unleashed its furious snowstorm once again.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games