Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:14 pm

Nymm's eyes widened as she spotted Slate's battered body. "Whoa...um...I think you just bury them like you would bury a normal person..." Returning her gaze to Amu, she said, "And no, I don't know you. But I do know that it's best to rest a while before tackling the bad guys when you're not feeling your best."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:57 pm

"No, please! You must let me go! Yoshitsune and Nena are still out there!!!"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 am

"Who and who?" Nymm asked, just before a cloaked acolyte leaped at her from the shadows. Pushing Amu out of harm's way, Nymm drew her sword and quickly slashed the man through the heart, leaping over his body as it crashed to the ground.
Turning to look at Amu, she asked, "You okay?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:42 pm

"Y..Yes." She stood. "Please, let me fight."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Nymm sighed, closing her mismatched blue and green eyes for a second before muttering, "I guess I can't stop you...but I fear that dragon guy will kill me if I let you go off and get yourself killed, so let's stick together, okay?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Amu smiled, "thank you."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Kichi buried Slate's body and magicked a tree above it with a message in it's branches:
Here Lies a Friend of the Dragons, Treat This Grave With Respect
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:55 am

(It is about time I returned... Now to justify my actions...)

Yoshitsune could not see clearly. To his eyes, he was surrounded by a black mist. A voice, deep and sombre, spoke to him from the shadows.

INDEED YOU HAVE FAILED, MY CHILD. BUT PERHAPS YOU MAY REDEEM YOURSELF. SERVE ME, AND PERHAPS I SHALL BRING YOUR BELOVED BACK TO YOU.

His mind was completely shut out from the rest of the world by this power. He had assumed those he cared about to be dead, and saw no other option. Kneeling, he asked "What must I do?"

A mask appeared before him. It was a twisted, snarling beast of metal, its black exterior seeming to enjoy his suffering. Yoshitsune understood, and put it on...

In the real world, Yoshitsune had disappeared, and beast of black metal had appeared in his place. It lunged for Nena with a bladed claw, roaring loudly.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Nena dodged it as if it was second nature, "Mr. Minamoto!!!!!!!! what are you doing?!?!?!"

Amu felt it, she struggled to get a good stance, and went running. She fell, and gaspped, then stood and began running again.

((Welcome back, love.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 pm

"Didn't I just finish telling you we needed to stick together???" Nymm shouted before she darted after Amu, her heart pounding as her senses picked up on something big, mean, and certainly not from around here.

((Welcome back ^^))

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:20 pm

The creature kept swiping at Nena with otherworldly speed.

Yoshitsune saw things through a dark filter. Everything was fuzzy, but he could make out a little imp, sneering at him as it dodged great and mighty claws. The voice spoke to him again.

THIS IS ONE OF THE CREATURES WHO WOULD HARM YOUR LOVED ONES. OFFER YOUR ENERGY TO THE CREATURE, AND HELP IT VANQUISH YOUR FOE.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 pm

"Mr. Minamoto! stop it! its me!! Nena!"

Amu ignored the woman and kept going.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Yoshitsune heard Nena words as a twisted, sniveling sound, telling him that she had eaten Nena and was going to target Amu next. He cried out.

Nena heard that cry as a roar. The creature slammed her with both fists in a double axe-handle, bouncing her off of the ground with the impact. It then attempted a powerful uppercut...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:50 pm

"Holy--!" Nymm didn't even bother to finish her curse as she and Amu bounded into the area, spotting the monster as it prepared to attack the child.
Acting on instinct, she quickly placed herself near the beast, jabbing her sword into its flank to distract it from the girl, giving Amu a chance to get her.

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Amu, with what little strength she had, took Nena and bolted away, "Yoshitsune! Stop! Its me! Amu!" She cryed in her weakness.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games