Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Dresden
Link to Teepee: Here

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Well, you need to be the first to the water's edge, so that you get the best swimming spot. Same with the trees- only the fastest gets the best shade!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Hmm... Luck, I think. Speed is something you work at, while luck is just that which fate hands you.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: If I can't charm the stallions into giving up their cool spots or juicy grasses, then I'll outrace 'em!

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? I think... the lucky winged Kalonas. They've got a drive the Wind-blooded just... don't have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kitty Sprightt
Participating Soquili: Wherewithal
Link to Teepee: just here

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?:
Getting to shade as fast as possible, for one! That and Summer is a season for races, and, more importantly, winning races.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?:
I'd have to say stamina - it speaks of big, slow damage sponges, and mostly holding ground. Speed's all about movement!

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?:
As previously stated, running for cover, ha ha. The wind of a good run would help evaporate any built up sweat, too, creating a little cooling, at least. Of course, then you'd have to deal with the heat buildup in the muscles from the running...

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all?
Hurm, I'd have to say that the Wind and Angeni have the advantage of being able to fly, which makes it easier to get from one place to another, though that mightn't necessarily be the same idea. On land, though, I'd have to guess the Cerynei have the best turn of speed, even if the antlers tend to catch more wind resistance.  

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Regin
Link to Teepee: teepee

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Summertime is the season to play have fun and be young at heart. Of course play involves a good run if one is a soq and many young soq are tweeterpated it's part of the season of love baby.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Luck seems like the least because luck is hard to measure. For you never know when lady luck will be there it goes whatever way the wind blows.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: A good run will cause you to sweat and cool down the body besides one could always run to a nice cold place.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? hmm... That's a hard one in terms of speed i think Cerynei they have to be able to run fast. They have the best hoofs to run as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan
Link to Teepee: Link

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: "Speed lets me fly fast. It helps keep me cool on those hot days."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: "I think intelligence is most unlike speed. It's hard to think at high speeds." *Grins*

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: "Be the first to the pools!"

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? "Well that would be winds like myself."  

magnadearel

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: "Speed allows me to track down those I seek quickly, be it summertime or any other time of the year."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: "Intelligence is unlike speed. Being smart has nothing to do with running fast."

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: "Speed will allow me to reach the shade or water sooner than the others, which will also allow me to set up traps for my prey."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? "It doesn't matter which one can, for I doubt many can outrun me. But to amuse you with an answer I would say winds are the fastest, at least in the air."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Alto
Link to Teepee: XxX

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Many spend their summer time lazying about, without much of a care. But the truth of the matter is, it's a time to get busy. Not like that, you fool! I mean, you must do planning and follow through on those plans. I am reminded of the Little Red Hen....

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Intelligence. I once met a stallion that had the world at his feet. He was a racer and admired by all that knew his name, even people would cheer when he'd speed through the lands. His only downfall was the fact that he was as dumb as a box of rocks. It was actually quite sad.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: I'll race to finish my chores and tend to the kids, before returning home to the lake and family. We wade in the water while Carthage makes some waves.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Seathi. They're small, but have large tails compared to the rest of their forms.  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Lucy Adair

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Summer does not seem to last long and for me, I seem to have more planned for the warmer months than I do for the colder ones. I think it would be great to have speed so that I can do a lot before fall arrives.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: I feel that courage is most unlike speed because when you run, you need strength and stamina to last a long time. Also, luck could be good to have in a race, as would intelligence so that you can outwit your opponent.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: I will use speed to run towards trees that will shade me from the heat, especially during the afternoon. I luckily inherited cerynei hooves from my mother, which I think have helped me be quicker.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? I think the cerynei are the fastest. But I have only seen cerynei and regular soquili before so I do not know for sure....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Fantome

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: "Speed is important during summer because the fastest Soquili get more advantages over slower Soquili. Best grazing spots, best water holes etc."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: "I believe that there is no one stat is that unlike Speed. Everything seems to at a glance worm itself to wrap around Speed. So yes, nothing."

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: "By finding sheltered caves before others can lay claim to them."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Fantome snorts. "I always thought Angeni excelled at everything. But I don't know really."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Relic

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: "Speed will enable me to continue my obsession. I'll be able to overtake those slower than me and take my reward. I like every chase to end with a prize if you get what I mean."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: "That is a tough one. I think courage is most unlike speed. Courage is something you'd use to face an enemy and if you are running from an encounter it's not something you'd need courage for. Hence everything else in that scenario would help you flee."

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: "I'll wait until nightfall when it isn't as warm to do my hunting. Then I will use my speed to hunt those unwittingly enough to come across my path."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? "Hmm. To each environment there would be a certain group of Soquili that would be considered the fastest. So perhaps that is your answer. It depends which environment you are in."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Blood-Queen Lana'thel
Link to Teepee:
Homeward Bound

Lana'thel considered it for a moment, "Yes." Was her answer, simply and to the point. She had armies to build, people to destroy, it mattered not to her if it was summertime or not... though she couldn't ignore the tactically advantage that came with the summer, others simply let their guards down. A mistake. A mistake she would destroy them for.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?:
"Intelligence." She said swiftly with a roll of her eyes, "Is it not obvious?" She tutted before laughing like a banshee. "You need intelligence to know how to use your speed correctly. Who, when and where to attack. Who to bend and destroy, who to capture. Intelligence." Though Lana'thel knew too well that the world was full of stupid beings.

"I won't" She said simply, knowing all too well that she disliked the sun and would be hiding in her cool cave.

Me of course," She said with yet another roll of her eyes, "Though I do suppose the Cerneyi and Angeni would be close behind. The Cerneyi can run through the forest faster than any other I have seen... and the Angeni can fly better than most. I suppose." She grumbles.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalion
Participating Soquili: Deus

"Speed is essential! The weather is pleasant now, true, but within just a few short months, the good grazing grounds will become nothing more than snow-covered wastelands. It's essential to seek out locations where the snow may not fall, to secure these locations, and do so quickly. Afterall- wise herd leaders will relocate their families as soon as possible."

"Hm... I would say stamina. Speed is the ability to do something quickly where as stamina is the ability to do something over a great length of time."

"During the summer time, when the heat is at its worst, my brother and myself take to the high lands. Windy mountain ranges suit us just fine."

"The best speed? Why the winds of course! What can move faster than the wind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Itzapalotl
Link to Teepee: [HERE]

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: If anything, it's a good way to keep cool. Having wings is a plus, fly as far from the heat as possible.

Luck, I suppose. You don't need luck to outrun an enemy or fly across the valley.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Of course, I can run, fly rather, to places that are cooler than others.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Angeni, with all those wings they can build a good momentum. Second to Kirin I suppose. I hear legends of them being very fast. But that's superstition.  

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 am
Bonus Questions for July are Now Closed!

Bonus questions for August will open once all stats have been updated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm
Bonus Questions for August are Now Open!

Bonus stats for July have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: "I will use my strength of overpower the weak who are too busy trying to remain cool to notice that danger is quickly approaching. It will also be used while training, the heat does not concern me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "Intelligence. Because one does not need to have brains to be strong. And there is an old saying to that effect as well, 'All brawn and no brains'."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "Any time can grant strength, it all depends on if those who possess it are smart enough to tap into that strength and use it. Honestly can't you think of better questions than that?"  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games