Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:53 pm
Nami looked over at a Fujuki. "I didn't even know there was anyone else other then him." She said standing up"You not much help are you?" She said snobishly.She started to walk over to her P90 when Flame stood up in between her and it.
"Shes the one who caught it! You're the one who let it get away... you let it go free when you put this bullet in my arm!!" Flame said taking up his sword in his left hand.
"You want another?" Nami said pulling out her back pistol Strange....He looks fimiliar...But there is no way I met him before, I would rember those weird eyes...I dont like the vibe he is giving... Nami thought then she pulled the trigger
Flame saw her hand muscle twich and he isnatly moved his sword infrount of his forehead. The bullet moved in slowmotion for him as it was deflected by his sword and wizzed past Nami's cheek cutting it a little. Flame then put his blade to her neck before she could even relize what happened.
"How did you deflect my.....Who are you?" Nami said stunned
Flame looked at his arm as melted metal ozed out of it. "Hey Fujuki, The bullet melted out can you heal me now?" Flame asked ignoring Nami  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 pm
Fujuki looked at it as it oozed out "ew..... dont even have to ask...." she said puting on hand on his cut and it heal in seconds. then she looked bac at teh girl with no emotion or even saying anything.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:16 pm
"Its very unfortunate, but.... I cant hurt you because you are one of use..." Flame said putting away his sword
"I wondered if there was more, but then I said how gives a ********." Nami said putting away her guns. "And You still havent answered my question!"
"Fine if you must know my name id Flame Demerio.....and its not like we want you to be one of us but someone has to make sure you dont make anymore of those super Haki's!" Flame said coldly
"Its not my fault its so strong! It came out of nowhere and bit my leg then ran away. A year later I see i again super strong and I have been hunting it sence. How am I to blame?" Nami said turning. "By the way I am Nami Johnson."
Flame was aboot to yell but when he heard her name he froze and his eyes widened. I cant belive it! Flame thought  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:21 pm
Fujuki stayed quiet while giving her a mean pissed off look becuase she was actinge so rude  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:40 pm
"Well when they drink the blood of one of us they get stronger and apearently powers." Flame said snapping out of his shock. "So it is you fault, it is aways your fault."
"What doese that mean!" Nami snapped back
"You know what it means, It was your fault when you broke you friend Emily's foot. It was your fault that you got kicked out of public school because you paid of a teacher for the whole class to get A's. And no one can forget it was your fault that John WENT TO THE ER!!!" Flame said getting worked up.
"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS!!"
Flame smiled. "What happened to John a month after that Nami? Oh right! Both his parents where murdered by stupid thugs. And what did you do? I think it was something along the lines of laughing at him....You are one sorry b***h...." Flame said turning and heard a click of a gun."Haven't you learned your lesson yet? You spoiled brat. You should have thanked John for teaching you how to shoot not pulling the trigger..."
"You know nothing about that." Nami said as she walked out the entrance and got on her bike and rode off.
Flame turned to Fujuki "I cant belive she couldnt figure it out...then again she never was very bright..." Flame said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 pm
"you....you know her???" she said not even wanting to take a second glance at her when she left......
((ugh u post long things and mine are liek one line lol ifeel bad >.< for not posting alot....but i dont have much to say 0.o))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:58 pm
"Yeah...You would think she would reconize me. She lives on the base of the mouting in the middle of the city and my parents mansion is at the top... We use to hang out all the time, I even made the mistake of teaching her how to use a gun. One day she said that she liked me and I responded that I dont like her in that way and she went psyco and shoot me. Then my parents died and she sent me a card that had 'HAHAHA' inside and I never saw her until she shot me again." Flame explained. "I am kinda glad she didn't know I changed my name....Anyway that was a whole diferent life time." Flame smiled "That was the whole point of changing my name, so poeple from the past couldnt find me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:02 am
"oh.......wow she shot you??? for that reason???" she said confused "a bit over dramatic dont ya think?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:08 am
"She is a rich kid. Most of them freak out when they hear the word 'no'." Flame laughed. "How do you think she got her guns? Her dad is a big weapon exporter. The whole military buys from him... But again that was back when I was John Sitsu, I am Flame now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:12 am
nods, then it all came to her, it felt like in a flash teh feeling of not sleeping for a few weeks came to her once she new everything was undercontrol by now O.O =.= her eyes barley stayed open. se culd hardly heard the end of his story.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:06 am
Kitty: aw cheer up Chihiro uve gotta get used 2 it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:34 am
"4 o' clock better hurry up and go!"Oz said as he rushed out the door.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:39 am
((ugh i don't like the long posts even though they are fun to read
I have to wait for Oz to post for now))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Chihiro:...do you know how long...THEY HAVE BEEN DEAD! I HAVE NO FAMILY! FACE IT! I CANT!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:09 pm
Kitty: i lived w/o parents and i lived my life in misery 4 6 years then i knew what happened and trained every day till the 1 day i finally beat him one day u will die Itachi stressed  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games