Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:23 pm

(dun dun dunnn)XDD
He growls at Scott, overhearing the conversation with him and Echo's father "i see you stole her away from he" he growls getting up in his face.

Strike smiles and climbs up and sits beside her "really? well then, i guess im staying" he smiles again, wrapping an arm around her
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:28 pm

"The only thing that was stolen was your first wife. And I feel bad for you. She was a fine wolf and you were in love with her more than I will most likely know. And you didn't want to go without your life mate, so you wanted another."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:29 pm

(hhahahaha i guess for now i can pretend strike isnt a girl just 2 make it enjoyable...that sounds kinda wrong xDD)
kat felt her face heat up quickly as she blushed "im glad your staying but...what about your family...dont you want 2 be with them more.."kat asked slowly stumbleing over her words
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 pm

he growls and stomps off, hating it when people were right.

Echo walks over, watching him stomp off before looking at Scott "whats his problem?" she asked curiously

(hahaha ya it does XPP)
Strike sighs "im a grown man now, they understand" he smiles seeing her blush "and...they understand my need to be with you, of course ill miss them, but..." he hugs her "ill miss you more"
(god that sounds weird XDDD)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:37 pm

(oh god...does this make me lez now! ()_()
kat smiled and leaned closer 2 him "so in werewolf years how old are you?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:41 pm

(It's not creepy to many people. And maybe Strike is just very effeminate.)

"I said some things to him about his wife." He turned and gave her a hug.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:43 pm

(what? dont use big words @_@)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:44 pm

(hahaha @_@)
"i am over a hundred years old"(i think XDD lolz) he said, taking her chin and tilting her face up to look at his. (OH GOD XDD)

"oh?" she said before sighing, loving the feel of his arms around her, she smiles "looks like their ready to go"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:46 pm

He lets her go a little. "Yeah. I'm a little sad."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 pm

"why?" she asked looking up at him

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 pm

(oh god!!!!! hahahah sooo creepy ok just pretend its not a girl XDD thats all i gtota keep saying hahhahah)
kat was still blushing and suddenly her heart skipped a beat when he did that and it picked up double fast
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:51 pm

"They were my pack. We all took care of each other and we were close. Anyway, I now have a mate. That doesn't quite replace a whole pack, unless it's you. And now we have a little pack with your brother and Kat as well."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 pm

(HAHAHA XPP)
Strike leans closer to her smiling a little, he stops just close to her lips "kat" he whispered before kissing her gently (O_O XDD)

Echo hugs him "it will be okay, i understand how you feel" she smiles softly "your right...we do have our own little pack" she said "one where we will be with for as long as i can think of" she kisses him lightly "i love you" she said, she turns to the pack "goodbye" she said giving them a small wave
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:59 pm

He says goodbye to him in his own special way. So special, I won't humble it by typing it.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Echo sighs "imma miss them" she turns and faces him again before looking around "hey...wheres kat and Strike?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games