Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:11 pm

bd004
My first successful breed between two headed dragons!
And this one was between my only female and the male I named in honor of the mod that helped save my account from the hacking. I might give it up if it turns out to be a male. I have a lot of males.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG! Beady, this is huge!!! People in the DragonCave are going nuts trying to breed their splits! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Willa-Wisp
bd004
My first successful breed between two headed dragons!
And this one was between my only female and the male I named in honor of the mod that helped save my account from the hacking. I might give it up if it turns out to be a male. I have a lot of males.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG! Beady, this is huge!!! People in the DragonCave are going nuts trying to breed their splits! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

*looks a bit startled*
Is it that big of a deal?...................
ok.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Update time...

EDITED: Saturday, June 28, at 8:25 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. This baby has less than 2 days and the egg is sick! Please click them and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beady, you need to take the green egg out of the sig for a while. It's sick. sad
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Fixed. I am surprised at my stone but I think it might be at a point where I can't do anything more to it to make it sick.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:54 pm

User Image
Willa, is there any diffrence between male and female split dragon?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Devil_Tony_33
User Image

See the thing currently in my sig? That is an adult female split. You can look on the second page and you will see both. The males are dark and the females light.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:09 pm

bd004
Devil_Tony_33
User Image

See the thing currently in my sig? That is an adult female split. You can look on the second page and you will see both. The males are dark and the females light.

And the adult male looks like this ... User Image

When a split egg hatches, the dragon baby has two heads - one light blue and one dark blue. When the baby is close to maturing, it grows its wings... like the others do... but the split also changes to one solid color. Then you'll know if you have a male or female.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 pm

Update time again... Kat's baby grew up! But Beady's dark green egg is still sick and Maha also has a soft dark green egg...

EDITED: Saturday, June 28, at 10:00 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These eggs are sick! Please click them and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:58 pm

exclaim eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek eek eek exclaim
I am hoping for a female this time around. *croses fingers* WOOT heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:28 am

User Image
I really like the male split egg, and i never own one... thats sucks you can give away your pets

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 am

Kimmiora
exclaim eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek eek eek exclaim
I am hoping for a female this time around. *croses fingers* WOOT heart heart heart heart

I quit trying to look for a metallic at 2 a.m. Obviously, I either missed another one or gave up a hour too soon. Maybe I should try the Cave between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. That seems to be when the folks here have stolen the metallics. Don't mind me... talking to myself again. rolleyes

Congrats, Kimmi! I is so jealous! gonk Will post the baby in the Incubator. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 am

You really can't "give away" your dragons. You can abandon the eggs and hatchlings, freeze them (which is irreversible), or kill them (also irreversible).

If you could give away the eggs, I'd be begging these folks for a metallic or two or more. xd

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:04 am

Update time ...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, June 29, at 11:00 am ET

* GOOD NEWS! *

justkittykat's fog hatchling became an adult!

bd004's dark egg got well!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

Aetherschreiber's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.5 days left to grow up!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell orSick) disease

bd004's gray hatchling is sick! sad

Maha 2's dark green egg has a soft shell. sad

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. This baby has 2 days or less and the others are sick! Please click them and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:19 am

User Image
which is metallic egg? is it that egg with stone-ish egg? i got one of those before

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:45 am

no the mettalic one is the gold one which is really hard to get ahold of cuz they are so rare and when one pops up its automatically grabbed by someone with a faster connection. i myself have only seen one in the cave n that was bout 11 at night so idk.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games