Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:30 am

Old News
Quote:
Attention!

Everyone needs to read and participate in the Announcement thread labeled "IMPORTANT"!

That is all. Thank you. heart
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:05 pm

Done AND I updated Daily Discussions (which I can now do more often since I'm home for the holidays surprised )

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:58 pm

w00tness. heart
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:59 pm

Is it just me, or did this place seriously liven up recently?

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:21 pm

Tis' the Season! blaugh

And I PM'ed a bunch of people recently. sweatdrop

This winter solstice is gonna' be good, damnit! scream
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:38 pm

Sort of a "Be happy or die!!!!!" kind of thing? xd

You know, I've been thinking recently and I'm not so sure that this thread should have been stickied. I think putting it as a regular thread would get it more attentions since stickies aren't as commonly looked at.

...Just a though sweatdrop

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:45 pm

Eh, but I don't want it to get lost... maybe it just needs to be retitled a bit...

Edit: How's that?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:15 pm

Jameta
Eh, but I don't want it to get lost... maybe it just needs to be retitled a bit...

Edit: How's that?

Loving it... but the whole new Gaia look is... not so good.

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:35 pm

Eh, I don't mind it so much. And...

* HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! *
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:42 am

Atma311
Loving it... but the whole new Gaia look is... not so good.

I agree. I like that it's not quite so bright anymore- it goes easier on the eyes- but the screen is stretched out so far horizontally that I have to scroll back and forth to see things on either side. I don't want to reduce my screen size, either, because it's already hard enough to see what people are saying when they use the small type.^_^'

And I had one hell of a time figuring out how to find the guilds- I came upon the new setup after they had posted their announcement on how to use it, but before they had actually implemented all the spiffy new menus, which was a bit disorienting. I guess it doesn't really require that many more clicks to get here now than it did before- it's just that I'm not used to where I'm clicking, and things are taking a while to load up for me.>_< I hope this doesn't affect the activity of the guild, because it has started to liven up in here and I don't want something like this to get in the way of that.

WebenBanu

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:59 am

There's also the opportunity to switch to HTML instead of flash when the info drop-down menu is down.

I guess I'm lucky with the screen size; I have a 1024x768 pixel monitor. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 pm

Yeah, I think my main issue is simply that I have such a slow connection, and all the bells and whistles just take additional time to load in addition to the fact that now I'm not really confident in where I'm supposed to be going until the page is fully loaded anyway. I used to just click on where the link should be before it was even visible.^_~

But now, looking at the site from work (with their DSL connection), it's not half bad. Once I get used to it, and get a faster connection at home, I might even like it. But for now, it's kind of annoying.^_^'

WebenBanu

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:53 pm

Where is this stickey labeled "Important," btw? I can't seem to find it in any of the forums?^_^'
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:00 pm

WebenBanu
Where is this stickey labeled "Important," btw? I can't seem to find it in any of the forums?^_^'
Oh, don't worry about that- it's old news...

...guess I should edit that now. sweatdrop

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:55 pm

*Looks at Jameta's avi* You're our Ice Queen eek
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games