Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm
Andreas muttered a curse as he telekinetically snapped the hand off, stumbling backwards and pausing as he landed on his a** in the snow, mildly dazed but with a prize for his efforts. He managed to get to his feet, stepping back while his vision cleared and adapting to the weight of his new weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am
Arthur reached up to a tree, broke off a long, sturdy branch (with some struggling) and turned. Yes, it was longer than the halberds. Good. He made for one of the nutcrackers and experimentally swung the stick just like a golf club - a great heave of a motion.

---

Juliet shifted over to Cindy and Mark. "Can you tell me who exactly it is we're going to be fighting? Smith never made that clear, he seems kind of absent-minded," she murmured.  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 pm
"********!" Henry cried out as he was cut. After the strike came down, Henry snatched his knife out from under the halberd before the nutcracker could raise it again, then tried using his other hand to snap the halberd by swinging it down as hard as he could.

((Henry's right what? The way you phrased that sentence makes it look like he hit Henry's right arm, which would be what I was saying.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 pm
((Right as in the side. Use yer head.
Actual post later, I'm tired and have a headache.))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm
NativeForeigner
((Right as in the side. Use yer head.
Actual post later, I'm tired and have a headache.))

((NO YOU DON'T.

YOU'RE POSTING RIGHT NOW.

STOP LYING.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 pm
((I might not even post tomorrow if you keep yelling at me like that stare
Yeah, that's a lie...I do have a major headache, though.))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm
((YELLING?!

WHO'S YELLING?

I'M NOT YELLING))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm
((WHO'S YELLING? MICROSOFT SAM IS YELLING AS TEXT ALONE CANNOT YELL!
I'm too lazy to do colors!
Post soon, possibly tonight.))

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 am
((Nice job with that, Foreigner. ^-^ ))

Gwen almost missed Cindy's reassurance; she was busy trying to stifle the giggles that Mark's comment had provoked. It wasn't really funny, at all, but at the same time it really was. Or maybe she just really needed to laugh. "That sounds goo--" Nope. The thought of a retarded toddler in a coma holding a gun was still too horrible and hilarious for her to manage speech.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 am
((A note!

Mark has the M-16.

Cindy has a G3 with an ACOG slapped on top for a sniper rifle.))  

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:20 pm
Jordan looked away "never mind." After a few more minutes Jordan began to get annoyed "let's get going already."

((Dammit, Shikyo and Orion are never going to post...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm
((Anchou: I PMed them.
Bayer: Mmk.
Elesariin: Thanks, I try 3nodding
Actual post tomorrow morning, I promise.))  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 am
The now unarmed nutcracker fell backwards, but was immediately brought back up by the other two.
Just as Andreas had gotten back to his feet, the three nutcrackers were nearly within range. Andreas found the weapon to extremely light-weight, though heavier towards the blade.

Arthur sent a halberdier flying towards the trees. It struggled to get back up. The other two halberdiers closed in and swung for each of Arthur's legs.

The halberdier compensated by bringing it's hand down to the snow and leveling the shaft with the ground. Henry also found that the halberd's shaft was made of some sort of metal as his hand slammed into the ground and halberd.
His hand was now throbbing and his previously sprained wrist was sore. He figured he would still have to be a little careful with it.

Mark narrowed his eyes at Gwen and raised an eyebrow, "What are you laughing at? I wasn't kidding."
He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Cindy shrugged, "No one's really sure." she explained, turning to Juliet, "But they are human, or at least humanoid. No one's ever seen one without a gas mask and trench coat on."
She sighed, "I don't think they're human, they showed up with the Dukes and we've been fighting them ever since."

"We're leaving in five minutes!" Smith assured Jordan and the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 am
Jordan overheard Cindy and laughed. "Just take their masks off of the corpses. It get's you supplied with more masks, and you'll find your answer."

((They better or I'll impregnate their man ovaries.))  

Anchou

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am
Andreas, who was not particularly skilled at halberd use, dealt with the three nutcrackers the best way he knew how.

He swung two-handed with all his force, ready to give a telekinetic boost if he needed to.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games