Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:40 pm
Lilith chuckled.
"Relaxing sounds really good right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:43 pm
The mending of the bedroom froze for a moment. Opal had gotten too excited at having Gabriel's arm around her. She calmed herself and began weaving her strings again.

---------------------------

Dougal's eyelids fluttered. He was dreaming about the time he spent with Aisling.....those 6 brief but wonderful years he spent with her and father.....the dream shifted to Adam and the others the good times and bad.....and the unforgettable -the kiss-......but the dream changed into a nightmare with his horrible past actions....Mirza.....Beelio.......

Dougal began rambling in his sleep and shifted around violently. The pain from his body echoing into the nightmare.

((Opal is such a Gabrial fan-girl....lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm
[lol it's cute. she should have a t-shirt XD]

Natasha nodde din agreement to Lilith.
"Cup of tea?" she suggeste dhopefully, thinking of no otehr betetr way to kickstart teh relaxation whil ethey awaited a message from adam that dougal was ok, or awaited the next pants-poopingly scary demon.

Gabriel smiled.
"Not entirley sure if my stomach's grown back yet. But I'll go with yes please."

--

Adam placed a hand on Dougal's shoudler gently.
"shhh..." he cooed to try and calm him down a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:56 pm
((She should......how to fit that in later I wonder *strokes chin* lol))

Dougal heard a calming voice in the midst of his nightmare. His breathing became steadier. He whispered Adam's name as he melted into a dreamless slumber.

((Going to log off soon....sort of been hording the computer all day...... mrgreen ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:03 pm
((don't worry, i think i'm going to clock off so I can get some sleep 3nodding ))

Adam sat back to lean on the cave walls and wtached Dougal, relaixng a little as his breathing improved. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate on his own regenration, and regaianing some energy. soon he had also slipped off to sleep

((*is so tempted to draw the new-doll-Opal in a I heart Gabriel T-shirt xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:05 pm
"Some tea sounds lovely." Lilith smiled.

[good night DT. 3nodding ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 am
Opal's Wedding

((Sorry it's not a very good picture/scan. I left my art supplies at school. I plan to redo the image later...I was just a bit eager to share this...... whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:12 am
[ee! that's adorable biggrin ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 am
Mirza walked away and then he takes a walk to a isolated place in hell and het hen sat down and tried to remember what he saw the mind of Gabriel. He had survived the punishment of his master and he was wishing for more. He then looked at the sky and felt blood falling a bit from the sky and see a face he knew. “How did he get Dougal?” He goes up and then walks to the place that he saw the dead guy and Dougal’s lover.
(I go to sleep and you write a lot and then start already. I think that I will die soon XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:25 am
[huzzah for a stupidly lengthly post! Cos I want to. Yup.]

Natasha headed downstairs and into the kitchen to prepare some tea. As she walked through the levels of grime and charred wallpaper and furniture depressed her. She remembered the brief period of her life when he parents had been around, and the disjointed Helsing relatives that had called this place home. Sure, they were still living in a motheaten mansion back then, and most of tehri money was gone to the house upkeep or purchasing demon-orientated items, but they’d be happy. The house was cleaner and had characters.
When all that changed as she was left alone, the house’s soul seemed to have all but been killed with them. Now the attack form Mirza seemed to have been the final blow.
She filled up and boiled the kettle and found that she was sobbing quietly to herself before she had even realised she was upset.

--
Adam, as ever when he closed his eyes, drifted into a dream. While sometimes these were simply peaceful scenes of a field or forest that he watched almost in dozing meditation, often they had more form - either as fantasies or memories of the past.
Now, with the stress of the day still niggling at him, the dream drifted into one of the latter.

Eve raced down the streets of the upper levels of Eden, dodging around fallen angels and shrapnel as the armies warred up above, she frantically looked around the streets and ran further up to where Jahova usually was.
“Adam! Adam where are you?!”
She dived into the palace, moving from room to room, and then took to the air to get to the highest level.
“Adam?”
She searched the upper gardens, taking a moment to watch as a female angel crashed through a window below at the sword blow of one of Lucifer’s angels. Anxiously she moved onto the balcony and finally found him. The man was sat on the edge of the disc that held Jahova’s upper garden, legs dangling, watching the carnage below morosely.
“Adam, what on earth are you doing? We have to go now; Jahova needs all the people he can get!”
Adam didn’t answer her. She shook him.
“Adam! Come on!”
He turned and looked at her, curling his wings around himself and sighing. He quickly turned away from her gaze.
“I can’t. I’m not going to fight.”
“What?” she said lowly, frowning at him. She grabbed his shoulder and forced him to look at her. “You’re not serious!”
He tried to look away but she grabbed his chin. He pushed her off him.
“I am. I’m sorry Eve, it’s difficult.”
“WHAT is difficult? You can’t betray Jahova; you can’t be on Lucifer’s side!”
“I’m not on Lucifer’s side I just… I can’t fight for what Jahova is either…I’m so sorry my love. Please forgive me.”
“I can’t believe what you’re saying! Why? I don’t understand, Adam you have to see sense.”
“I am seeing sense. I was thinking, Beelio came to me and said what Lucifer’s on about. I don’t agree with it but…well, he mentioned free will. Think about it, I don’t want to support Lucifer and definitely don’t believe the creatures should be slaves but the way Jahova does things is wrong. These creatures just exist to his big plan I know there’s evolution and variety with it, nature takes its course et cetera…but these things are just existing. They can’t prove themselves, they just survive and it’s not fair. They have no way of influencing their own fate like we do. There’s no evil, but there’s not really a good either. It’s just existing…maybe….maybe if there WAS evil in the world they could rise above it and in doing so be worthy of heaven, they’d really really prove themselves as great life forms. Now they’re just pets. That’s not life! So I can’t support either side. I’m sorry.”
Eve slapped him across the face.
“How could you?! You don’t understand what you’re saying! I won’t ask you again Adam, come and fight for us!”
Adam slowly shook his head. “I’m so sorry.”
Eve stated at him tearfully then screamed in frustration, plunging off the disk and taking flight into the war zone.

After a while Adam got up and tried to spot Eve amongst the twisting mass of angels, but it was hopeless. Taking a deep breath he tried to prepare himself for what he was about to do. He spread his wigs and took flight, but away from the war zone and out towards the edge of heaven. It seemed to stretch for eternity, as it indeed did, but his angelic powers helped him reach the end within the hour.
The walls around him were vast slabs of rock that stretched on forever and yet cut out no light, since heaven itself was light. Here was one opening, the ornate golden gates. He never knew what they were for, since he had never been this far before and could pass though the film of reality into the galaxy from anywhere in heaven. Jahova had once said that if a mortal soul was ever to get into heaven, it would do it through there. Cautiously, Adam walked to the gate’s bars and placed a hand on them. He was surprised that the metal was not cool, but instead was like warm sea water that licked up his arms. He withdrew his hand and touched it. Nothing wrong, he hadn’t been infected by the gates or anything.
~If Jahova keeps any evil influence away through his intervention in heaven, and if these is what allows passage through the human world then... surely… opening them will let it out.~
His heart thundered against his ribs and he held a bar again, then another in his other hand.
~It’s for the best. It has to be. ~
He gripped on then tightly.
“Please forgive me Eve. I love you.”
He pulled on the gates, and they reluctantly wrenched open.
Nothing happened.
He stood there at the gates dumbfounded as the Milky Way turned below him. He went to turn but heard a hissing as a wind picked up. He looked around him and suddenly a million flying parts of matter hissed through his face, cutting at him as they flew by, making a sound like a swam of bees. He cried out and fell over, trying to shield his face as the matter cut his skin. Within a moment they were all gone. He opened his eyes, panting and watched as the last matter dissipated into the galaxy.
He groaned and sat up; examining the thousands of bleeding gashes on his body and the chunks of feather they had taken with them.
“It-it’s done.”
Emerging from the darkness of space there was a low growl and seething stirred from beyond a parallel dimension. He moved away form the edge fearfully. The matter of the universe seemed to crack and split until there was a great gaping black hole far below him. Adam stared at it in terror as the edges seemed to burst into flames and the fragments of molten rock were seen below. Somewhere below him a thousand silent voices he had never heard come from any living being before hissed at him and he put his hands over his ears to shut out the sound. It shook his very bones. He managed to get to his feet and stepped back in horror as the whispering increased in volume. It had no words but seemed to try and beckon him in. he finally found it in himself to turn and slam the gates firmly shut against it, but it remained below. Adam ran and spread his wigs, flying for his life.
Behind him, the whispering stopped, and nothing moved within the hole.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:26 am
((Thankies-I hope to make a better version in the future. At least Opal got the anatomy right...haha.)) ^_^

Dougal stirred and his eyes crept open. He tried to move, but it caused to much pain. Instead he laid there on his back and examined his surroundings. His eyes darted about.....he was in a cave, but how? Then he began to recall Adam's rescue. He gaze fell upon the slumbering arch demon who appeared to be resting peacefully. Dougal gave a tiny smile and the return his gaze to the ever so fascinating ceiling and focused on healing the best as he could.

----------------------------------------

Opal finished repairs on one section of the damaged floor. She felt slightly tired again and decided to rest more before continuing. She glanced up at Gabriel briefly and was filled with happy emotions.

((.....but really she's just trying not to pounce him.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 am
((bah....I'll be back soon. I have a dentist appointment in half an hour and the roads are a bit icy so I want to get an early start.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 am
((hahaha XD don't worry, I need ot go to the library and get out a book, so i'll be gone for an hour probably after this post.))

gabriel lenat bac on the wall and poked a is stomach as the flesh finally knitted togetehr over the regrown muscles. It was still tender, but he was no longer bleeding. within a few minutes the skin was still red and raw, but otherwise normal. He gave a sigh of relief as the pain ebbed away and was replaced by an itcing over his wounds. He winced and gently stood up, looking down at teh bloodtsian hed left on teh wall. Really he supposed it was of little consequence. It wa sonly adding a big more rubbish to the wreckage of the house.
he wondered how he would be able to help out.

He looked down at Opal.
"If you're tired you should get some rest. i bet Natasha has a free bed for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:02 am
((Then I have more time to read that long post more throughly....))

Opal, still holding onto Gabriel's hand, looked up and smiled when she saw that he was recovering. "Opal shall be alright," she replied. "Opal doesn't need much rest." She stood up stumbling slightly. "Opal just needs to get used to new body," she said as she tried to balance herself-using Gabriel for suppport.

----------------------------------

Dougal's mind wonder a while, but a sharp sensation struck him. He felt a presense.....Mirza'a presence.....approaching. Through much pain and effort Dougal sat up. He grunted and gasped at the pain from his stomach that still hadn't quite healed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 am
Gabriel helped her walk around a little.
"It must be hard for you. Just take it one step at a time."

--

Adam's eyelids fluttered as Dougal's moans gently invaded his sleep. He shook of his dream and woke up. To be honest it was some relief, he disliked being trapped in the past like that.
"Is something wrong?" he asked, the weight of his sleep still clouding his senses a little  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games