Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am
Kailee nodded, sighing contentedly. "You did good." she said, before looking up at Leon with a bit of a pitiful face. "Pick me up?" she queried.

Aven whined as well, hearing Jasmine's whine and to try and reassure her, he pushed his wet nose against her neck, nuzzling her. "Mine." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 pm
It seemed all Jasmine really needed was reassurance. Which Aven unknowingly had just given her. "Yours." She said back trying not to moan at the feel of his nose against her neck. She fidgeted beneath him her body growing hot again. "Love you." She whispered in his ear before capturing it in her mouth again.

Leon smiled softly and knowingly. His arms wrapped nicely around her as he pressed her close and rose to his feet. "Where would you like to go my love? Bathroom? Bedroom? Outside? Anywhere you wish to go I'll take you there." He kissed her cheek softly. If people were blind to Leon's love for his wolf they wouldn't be any longer. And he was so in love with his Kailee.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Aven smiled and growled happily. "Love you too." he whispered before deciding to switch back to human form and capture Jasmine's lips with his own.

Kailee smiled. "Outside sounds nice." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, still holding onto her partly eaten chocolate. She loved chocolate.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 pm
Jasmine's blush seemed to deepen the second Aven's lips found her's. She couldn't help it. He was so adorable sometimes. Her arms tightened around him as she deepened the kiss. She couldn't help that either. His lips felt so good.

Leon chuckled a little, and, after giving a slight grunt to his sister who was happily making out with Aven he carried his lovely wife out into the gardens his arms held her close and his lips constantly pressed hisses onto her hair. "Oh look the Moon Jasmine are in bloom." He purred with a smile. "Aren't they pretty?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 pm
Kailee smiled at the sight. "Is your sister named after them?" she asked curiously. They did indeed look quite pretty, but her curiosity got the better of her in this instance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:13 pm
Leon gave a small smile. "Yes. She was. When mother was pregnant with her I planted a whole green house full of them. IT was the only scent that didn't make her sick." He smiled softly. "And I'll do everything I can to make you and our baby comfortable. I promise."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm
Kailee smiled and nuzzled into Leon. "That sounds nice." she said, her eyelids starting to droop, she was tired. The baby was making her tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm
Leon gave a slight chuckle. "Bedtime for the yummy mummy?" He asked the back of his fingers caressed the back of her cheek. "Shall I take you to bed?" He held her closer and kissed her forehead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Kailee let out a whiney growl. "I'm not-" she yawned, "-tired." she said, her yawn mid-sentence rather making her statement ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:55 pm
Leon gave a full laugh this time. "Sleepytime for the yummy mummy." He purred sweeping her back into his arms and took her back to their room laying her in the bed and tucking her in. "You sleep. I'll cook up something for you to eat when you wake. Any suggestions?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 pm
Kailee yawned again. "Nothing gross . . ." she murmured as she settled into bed, falling asleep despite her protests that she wasn't tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm
Leon smiled and kisses her cheek. "Okay. Roast beef it is." He muttered and headed to the kitchen. "All right people I have a pregnant wife who is napping in her bed and I want to cook her roast beef. So, can I have some assistance? You all know her dietary requirements better than me so tell me. Does she allergies? Or whatever it is? I don't want to get her sick."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm
The staff looked at each other and then at Leon before one person stepped forward. "Her highness, Kailee is allergic to grapes, of all things. She was upset when she had to stop eating jelly as a child. She loved jelly. We even went so far as to replace all the grape jelly with strawberry jam instead. She'll get hives if she eats any grapes." he said before going back to his work preparing meals for the entire castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm
Leon gave a sigh and pulled out a small rump of beef smothering it in a light garlic and sea salt glaze then put it in the oven before moving on to the potatoes and pumpkin and carrots. Yup he was going to spoil her with this meal.

It was about two hours later that Leon had served up the meal and had strawberry sorbet in the freezer waiting for if she wanted it. He had three plates set up all the same size...roughly. The largest one for his wife the other two for his sister and soon to be brother - in - law... again. Politely he asked a maid to take the food to his sister and Aven squeezing her shoulder in thanks then he put Kailee's dish on a bed tray with a tall glass of lemonade -with a lemon slice on the rim- and a vase with a single red tulip in it then traced the food to their room and put it on the coffee table. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and gently brushed hair away from his wife's face. He hoped the smell of roast beef would entice her to waken for him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm
Kailee moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open when she felt Leon brushing her hair away from her face. "Hi . . ." she murmured softly before rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What time is it?" she asked, honestly curious.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games