Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:42 pm
I don't a have an end date yet. It'll be before New Years.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:23 am
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jose_feliciano/#share  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.bah humbug...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:04 pm
Anyone up for posting maybe?  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 am
Ok, so here's what I want! PLEASE to have Pewterhead post an independent Ronin post, that needs to move along. We still have work to do on the Clutch/Rosa post, so it can't be attached to the end of it like we previously planned.

Kyo said he'd maybe post as Shane doing something.

Charlie and Marragaretta are, sadly, without internet. No, it hasn't been posted till now, so you didn't miss anything.

I, though school starts at ten tomorrow (er... today... heh) will try to hurry along with my Rage post. And I may do a Kenderson one too, but I'm still not sure what he'll be doing.

Puff has last post exempt, and both Izz and Chosen are unable to post currently until more stuff happens.

I'm... still needing a new post from Mephiliz... And I'd like to see a new first post from Daladane!

Aaaaand... I believe that's everyone COVERED! I'll update the Whose turn thread, though I don't think I have too many changes to make on it.

On another note, what do you all think of the dA group so far!? I've put a lot of work into it! Soon, it'll have the beginning of the story in it, too! I'm gonna keep it pretty far behind the RP, so that people will want to come here. Sound good!?

I thought so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I had a fliping awesome New Year. Nobody slept a wink. My limbs are still sore and my hair is still pink.
Heehee.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 pm
Post a pic! ^^ I die for pink hair.

IDK when we want to end the contest. Someone needs to find all the lights first.

I'm contemplating a post involving Shane.

I also want to introduce a new weapon to the storyline, but I'll tell you more once the contest is over.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm
Uh, it's not entirely died pink.... I hope you knew that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. mrgreen

And that's actually not spray-in die! We learned that if you use up a can of silly string until nothing comes out but you hear that wet *pht* it, um, well obviously dies things!

I'm so tired of looking for that stupid light. And waiting to post. Gar.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:45 am
[half dies] Pink highlight ish coolz too. I have this fixation for pink hair.... whee

The lights were meant to be stubborn...lol. But the reward is quite nice. You wont be disappointed. If they're not located by someone within a couple days, I'll post the reward for the lights... then they'll likely be found. There is a sweet prize for anyone that locates them all, but there is a better prize for the first person to locate them... that's all I'll say for now.

As far as posting goes, Yagami should be handling things in that category. The dry spell is understandable as it was the holidays and everything, but now that they're over with, things need to move along again. If the lack of posting continues, I'll look into things myself and see that it gets taken care of. But for now, I believe Yagami wants to handle the non-posting dilemma himself. I'm confident that he knows what he's doing and that he's already working on it... else he wouldn't be our Captain.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 am
Well, my internet has been beheaded. (again.) But I guess that doesn't really matter.

Holy pink hair Batman! ...It sucks how I don't know these things because of that lack of face time.

Yeah, we both need Dunc. He's taking his own sweet time. (again.) He made up an amazing side story that has no real urgency to it and decided to work on it instead. But at least he's doing something, I suppose.
PLEASE HELP US PUFF!

Those lights are obnoxious. I'm glad I found the trees first, that's bonus enough for me.

Maybe I'll try to post something as S.A.M. to help curb my impatience. (Take that Kat, I've got another character to fall back on.)

The DA group doesn't look half bad. It's cool seeing a hub for all of our artwork too.

I don't know if anybody realizes this, but my last post as Rob was last summer. This isn't funny anymore. I'm getting kinda pissed. I'm able to type my posts in a day. I just sit down for an hour or two and get it out of my head onto paper. (or... 'Cyber paper.') Can we please kickstart this thing? I've waited for months.

I'll try to stay active. I'm just low on internet capabilities, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood stole my soul over winter break, I'm way behind in school. (again. ((again.)) ) But I promise to stay active in this posting drought.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:27 pm
Well, I have today off... and so does Yagami. He has a piano lesson at 3 today, but supposedly he'll be able to come over afterwords. Though his current streak of not coming over gives me doubts. If he actually does come over, things will be good. Though we plan on picking up a few things from work first (namely a loveseat to go in my living room, an extra mouse for the laptop 'cause I HATE the touch pad, and some small speakers for this desktop comp {which is finally working!}) and maybe stopping by a hardware store to get a few things to fix up Yagami's Christmas present (a Hylian Shield of course), but after we get back we plan to utilize my luck of having two computers and work on 'guildly' things together. This will mean a plan for fixing this lack of posting and doing some other stuffz as well. It was amazing what we accomplished the last time Yagami was able to come over to my place and work on the guild with me. Though we had only the laptop to work with over each others' shoulders, we did so much in a matter of a few hours, considering how much easier it is to communicate when you're in the same room and not on the other side of a computer screen a few miles away. But that was quite some time ago. Now we have two computers and can accomplish twice as much. So... I'm just waiting and hoping to get a text or call from him soon. I assume that his piano lesson would take an hour or so, thus it should only be a matter of time before I know if he'll be coming here or if he'll have some excuse to not. It frustrates me to say the least, considering how often he finds an excuse to not make it over. But Yagami is my friend non-the-less, whether or not he comes over. Sometimes I feel I know him better through this computer screen than I do in flesh and blood.

Enough of my banter... he'll show or he wont. Either way, I should be able to do something about our pause in the RP time line today and I athank those of you waiting for your patience.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:34 pm
I'm off to shower and hope for his arrival. Also, as a side note, I've been reading a sweet book. 'The Way of Shadows', author Brent Weeks. It's the first of a trilogy as far as I can tell. It's the first book I've read (not including Manga) since Harry Potter 7. Let me tell you... it's amazing.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 pm
After that announcement, hopefully some light has been shed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 am
heh cool *ya i am late in this lol* but i got a New TV for my brithday, and a tablet and Kinect and a lotta stuff for Christmas

User Image  

Kira Midnight Moonlight

Gracious Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 am
I'm not sure if that was helpful or not. It's like the Sphinx.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games