Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am
((Must resist temptation.....too out of character for her.....lol. *sigh* I need to be a manwhore character something.....they have all the fun.))

Koko stepped back. Her hands folded together gingerly infront of her as she glanced to the side. It took several moments of sutle breaths to calm her nerves and feel the heat leave her face.

((I still can't help but feel sorry for Judith though.....*considers making a character just for her to toy with*))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am
[lol one day she might snap and just go for it razz ]
[haha what an idea... whee ]

Drake rubbed his hair again and looked over at Bly as the dog still sat tehre obediently but wagged his tail like a maniac.

"you've certainly got those dogs well trained." he said, changing the subject  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 am
"Perhaps," Koko replied following his gaze to Bly. "However I don't recall him being so excited to get to someone that he tries to take me out." She gave the tiniest hint of a smirk. Bly took up as he noticed both staring at with. His tail continued to wag and his tongue hung out. Occasionally a happy bark chirped in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 am
Drake smiled at Bly, but still felt a little awkward, the vent had got him itching just to know where they were with each other, but the question wouldn't phrase itself right in his head. He chewed on his lip, using Bly as a distraction as he tried ot find soem courage.
Jesus man, you're practically 500 - you should know by now how to talk to a woman.
HE folded his arms and kpet on looking at Bly so that he wouldn't have to make eye contact with Koko as he broached the question.

"Uh...Koko?" he asked uncertainly. "If you..uh..I mean tell me to shut up and I will but...back when we, uh, kissed. Properly, i mean....did - did you mean it? i mean was it...?" he broke off mid sentence, frustrated with his inability to articulate all of a sudden and shook his head dismissively.
"i just wanted to be sure."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am
(( stare ....you just knew I wouldn't be able to resist didn't you? lol whee ))

Despite the wrong doings Drake had caused....one of which would seem unforgivable in the eyes of many. She still had feelings for him. Feelings she thought she left some 200 years ago. "I....I meant it," she replied nervously taking a small step forward and glancing up at him. She could tell he was struggling to get out what he wanted to say....at least what she hoped he wanted to say. She was still a bit uneasy....especailly a bit nervous of Judith walking in on them. But she tried to tell herself it was nothing compared to what....well....she told herself to let that go.

She steadied her hand and stroked Drake's cheek and trailed down his chin until she forced him to look at her. She stared into his eyes and felt like time had stopped and gone backwards. Standing up a bit on her toes and tilted her head and kissed him....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:31 am
[*making puppetmaster hand gestures* I don't know what you mean... rolleyes ]

Drake's mouth twitched in what have been a smile if he wasn't so nervous. he then was taken a little by surprise by the kiss and returned it getly, not wnating to spook her off by being too forward. He hooked his arms aroudn her again so that hsi hands clasped at her back and looked down at her.

"so...do you want to try and make something of this, m'lady?" he asked, the very slight teasing entering his voice again as he gained more confidence, but the sentiment was genuine.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 am
(( *looks back and forth between her choices* whee Yes...or...no...))

Koko was already half lost in her senses when Drake spoke inbetween kisses. So much for her plan for not letting anything form between them. Her eyes were a combination of innocense and yet a there was a hint of sultry seduction. "Make something?" she practically panted. "It that even proper at this hour?"

And then there was Judith downstairs to consider. The idea made her nervous a bit.

((One day I'll try to log on and discover I've been kicked out of Gaia for this....lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:49 am
[lol]

Drake laughed softly and touched a finger on her lips gently, catching her eyes and holding them there as he relaxed into his normal self.

"Alright then, you do have a point, I'm afraid i quite lost the gentleman in me. There's no need to rush these things, after all."

he laughed and a little playfully span her around as if to block any more potential kisses, hugging her from behind with his hands interlocked at her waist and his chin resting on the top of her head. He hadn't quite meant to be so forward so quickly, but he enjoyed the fact that she even considered it. he enjoyed it even more that he had warmed her up only to back away form the idea and leave her hanging. Perhaps that would let her really get an idea of what she did and did not want, without the pressure of her conscience or too much thought.
he stood quietly, enjoying the warmth of her body against his and let the feeling descend into a less charged contentment.

"Will you at least say now that we are an item, formally?"

he asked, entwining one of his hands in hers while he held her gently but securely with the other.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 am
Koko couldn't help from smiling at the spin and just allowed herself to fall back into his embraced. "Yes....." she said in a heated whisper. But then a bit of reality hit. "What about the story you gave to those investigators?" she asked. Their relationship seemed to take a movie twist almost.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:27 pm
Drake cocked an eyebrow, surprised that it concerned her.
"What of it? They're hardly going to spy on us are they? We are, regrettably, essentially hermits."
He nuzzled her neck, teasing her again.
"All the more reason to get cosy here. You do realise now you can't kick me out, correct?" He smirked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 pm
A giggle escaped Koko and she nesltled closer. Somehow this felt so natural to her and for once she felt like she had her own happiness instead of constantly worrying about the well-being and happiness of her distant relations. "OK...you win," she replied. "Again."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:47 pm
"I always win." he said cheeerfully, and swayed playfully from side to side. He then looked at teh dog with a mischevious smile and motioned for him to come join them, knowing that he would come bounding up and happily disrupt the situation. As happy as he was here, they needed to get things done, especially if koko would have to be interviewed, plus he didn't want to leave Judith alone downstairs for long  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Koko swayed along willing and leaned her head back on his shoulder. She looked up at him and smiled. Of course, Bly seemed to sense something was going on and wanted in. He nudged at them and barked joyfully at them. She was still smiling when she glanced down at Bly who probably didn't even realize he played match-maker with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 pm
Drake freed his hands and fussed Bly beforeplanting a peck of a kiss on her cheek.

"Come on the love, life moves on and we have things to do before people come sniffing around, don't you think. For example the nice deerskin you have bleeding on a tarpaulin, or the neglected vampiress downstairs."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm
"Oh-haha," Koko smirked at his comments. "But, yes-I suppose we should return before were sought after."

Bly gave a cheery yelp at the attention being placed upon him. The dog was getting accustom to being spoiled on rather quickly.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games